Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    vote:listo95

Something about him doesn't sit well with me. I can't place my finger on it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    vote:listo95

Something about him doesn't sit well with me. I can't place my finger on it though.
    *ignored the fact that I am the one who wanted Blood dead*

Oh got it. I clearly must have wanted to kill my own partner or something...

- - - Updated - - -

Well looks like its going to be between me and Lora today. Lora I can understand due to the possible missing kill. I think my votes are purely gut at this point?

Vote: Lora

Meh. I don't like that choice.

vote: Crissi
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Meh. I don't like that choice.

vote: Crissi
    My main reason for voting Lora is Graeham's claim they tried to kill him last night. Unless you either believe him to be lying or believe the mafia have a way to stop a kill that isn't a vest any vote except Lora is suspicious in my eyes.

OK so got to stress again everything Listo has said has been absolutely true about what went on in our neighbor thread, hopefully that will convince those that are ignoring the fact the Listo was the one who from the start of the night phase wanted BF gone, i was the one that had reservations(only due to BF being returning player).

Whilst i was happy to keep my Vote where it is on Crissi (because god dammit guys if my theory was right from the start and it's either Crissi or Marack the remaining scum i will have a shit fit)I simply cant let my Neighbor be lynched, as a VT it's quite rare to have more power than just ur vote so to lose that power seems frivolous,

Unvote
    Vote: Lora

I like Graeham's theory on this that they popped a 1 time BPF or something along those lines

Incredible long shot here guys Me and Listo are in '1' on our QT threads i just thought for a split second that by randomness that could be a priority thing but that maybe the lack of sleep talking that or just the crazy pills

10+ Year Old Account
    I bet the reason their kill didn't work is because we put in our action first.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    My main reason for voting Lora is Graeham's claim they tried to kill him last night. Unless you either believe him to be lying or believe the mafia have a way to stop a kill that isn't a vest any vote except Lora is suspicious in my eyes.
    Dangit, you're right.
    I really wand Lora's input on this myself.

unvote

- - - Updated - - -

and that's input given. Talk about timing.

It's not a bad theory at all. We input ours rather quick.

- - - Updated - - -

I must admit I don't really like game mechanics that work on timings, but each mod to their own...
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    It's either that or graeham lied about virothe coming back.

7+ Year Old Account
    D2 Current Vote Count

Lora - Graeham(93), Listo95(102), Strikered(105)
    Listo95 - Marack(81), Lora(101)

No Vote Cast - Danner(), Crissi

With 7 players it take 4 to lynch.

You have approximately 10 1/2 hours remaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, I'm here. Dont want to hammer just yet. While I still think lora is probably the best bet for lynch today, I think he brings up a good point. If the kills are "who puts it in first" priority, this can easily be a play by a scum Graeham, which would fit with how he plays. Thats something that can really only be determined by an alignment flip.

Which is why if this goes though, Im goin to implore the last intact pair to not use their Vig kill so we dont end up screwing ourselves. Actually, if lora is town, vig use their kill and mafia has a separate one, then that actually would win it for scum if its a 3 scum game. SO yeah, dont use it.

I would be very surprised if this wasn't a 3 scum game.
    It's 10 players, and up to 5 vigs. It doesn't make too much sense if there is only 2 scum.
    I did think it was a 2 scum game until I stopped believing this was an 8 player game for some reason.

7+ Year Old Account
    If we have more then 1 kill tonight, I'd say immediately lynch one of the remaining pair.

Count me on Lora, but I don't trust the Strikered/listo grouping.

10+ Year Old Account
    unvote vote:Lora

GG. At least I got to kill Virothe.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not even going to try to make up an end of game post. With Lora's self hammer he dies and so does the Mafia.

Town Wins!

Game Setup:

5 neighbors all with a shared Vig Kill. Both partners had to confirm the kill target or else it wouldn't go through. Kills went in order they were submitted (yes that was not disclosed and yes you may call me a bastard mod for that).

I assumed most pairs would figure out the shared NK early in the game or that other teams had a shared ability. I hoped that with this knowledge and the shortened days/nights and the required voting to lynch we would have a nice lively discussion among players rather than an end of the day rush. However the site going down put a cramp in that. I'm not sure it would have played out much differently unless Listo/Strikered decided not to NK BF. The lack of appearance on the extended day played a part in their decision.

N1 Kills

Goons - Kill Largehorn - 4:48pm
    Lora/Danner - Kill Virothe - 5:02pm
    Listo/Strikered - Kill Blood Fox - 7:19am

Kills no longer able to NK due to player death

Crissi/Largehorn
    Graeham/Virothe - Kill Lora - 7:46pm - unsucessful as Virothe is already dead
    Blood Fox/Marack

I opted for a 2 scum setup as they had potential to direct 3 NK's the first night. One in their Scum thread and one in each of the partnered threads. I felt a 3 scum team (which could potentially direct 4 kills) risked game ending N1.

When Lora/Blood Fox random paired as the Goons I almost re-rolled as they both have a habit of laying low D1 and therefore would be Vig targets but as they both should have known that was a risk from their neighbor QT's I decided to go with it. (FYI BF did finally make an appearance in the Dead thread but never talked in any QT Da/N1).

The game also almost ended N1. Graeham/Virothe were talking about killing Lora but didn't pull the trigger until the end of the night. If they had done it at end of day like they were talking the game would have been over then.

I still think this setup has potential for fun but as most people were gunning for the two goons from the start it's hard to counteract that.

Goons - https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/htTpVg4vRXhVS
    Lora
    Blood Fox

Neighbors 1 - https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/kCNZELwpTLv
    Listo95
    Strikered

Neighbors 2 - https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/Kfj8XCQR7BuNg
    Crissi
    Largehorn

Neighbors 3 - https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/9CicCu6XXtjuj
    Lora
    Danner

Neighbors 4 - https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/d4RnQL2ymz9ew
    Blood Fox
    Marack

Neighbors 5 - https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/r6wVnmwqsxMSv
    Graeham
    Virothe

Dead Thread - https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/yZmSZXq9xi3LK

P.S. @Lora What is your unhealthy obsession with killing Virothe. You are a one track mind killer!

10+ Year Old Account
    man, and large wanted to kill lora too. mah bad largey

- - - Updated - - -

definitely not my best town game...

- - - Updated - - -

and thanks for the game kryllian!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm Lora. I like killing virothe. It's my thing.

Thanks for the game, Kryllian!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    See I told you I wasn't scum Marack!
    You like kpop. You're scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    You like kpop. You're scum.
    Nah. I'm not a part of those scum filled fandoms!