Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Battle for Azeroth Alpha - Build 25902 Icons and Misc Changes

Battle for Azeroth Alpha - Build 25902 Icons

Last edited by chaud; 2018-01-26 at 05:47 AM.

Why make a new thread?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamzi View Post
    Why make a new thread?
    This is the thread that the front page links to.

The Alliance armor icons look like the same garb the person with the hawk at the end of the Gallywix FMV was wearing. And, I can tell there is a new "vicious" mount icon, that appears both Alliance and we get, but I cannot tell what the creature is...

Deleted
    Some big takeaways here.

Zandalari racials
    Pteradon Zandalalari Druid flight form
    Pteradon mounts
    Hover board mounts
    Hyena mounts - Oh **** yes.
    Brontosaurus mounts
    Bee mount

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Anax View Post
    The Alliance armor icons look like the same garb the person with the hawk at the end of the Gallywix FMV was wearing. And, I can tell there is a new "vicious" mount icon, that appears both Alliance and we get, but I cannot tell what the creature is...
    That's the vancleef set, been in the game for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    Some big takeaways here.

Zandalari racials
    Pteradon Zandalalari Druid flight form
    Pteradon mounts
    Hover board mounts
    Hyena mounts - Oh **** yes.
    Brontosaurus mounts
    Bee mount

- - - Updated - - -

That's the vancleef set, been in the game for a long time.
    Oh, ok, I never played Alliance so I had no idea. So I guess that girl with the hawk is Vanessa VanCleef. Glad we sorted that out!

thank goodness there will be 14 different colored pterodax mounts to collect its like i never left warlords of draenor

Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    thank goodness there will be 14 different colored pterodax mounts to collect its like i never left warlords of draenor
    I will probably just keep riding my Zandalari Sky Screamer from MoP as I always have. I wish they would have released the other colored versions of that, but these are now going to be pterrodax instead.

The fuck is wrong with you? Why would anyone in his right mind react like this to variety? There are sooooo many new mount models, things we've never had before in this game and you complain about the number of recolours one of them has. The fuck mate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anax View Post
    Oh, ok, I never played Alliance so I had no idea. So I guess that girl with the hawk is Vanessa VanCleef. Glad we sorted that out!
    No, the set is called Vancleef. It has nothing to do with the family though. It's used by the SI:7 as their offical garb.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    The fuck is wrong with you? Why would anyone in his right mind react like this to variety? There are sooooo many new mount models, things we've never had before in this game and you complain about the number of recolours one of them has. The fuck mate.
    settle down friend i said it was a good thing. why would you just assume that battle for azeroth being like warlords of draenor is bad? do you not like warlords of draenor? ....do you.... hate world of warcraft?

settle down friend i said it was a good thing. why would you just assume that battle for azeroth being like warlords of draenor is bad? do you not like warlords of draenor? ....do you.... hate world of warcraft?
    >_> If that is the case then I apologize.

I'm so used to seeing people complain about the number of recolours of boars and wolfs in WoD that I immedietely decided it is sarcasm.

Parrot mounts!?

YES

I'm really looking forward to see what the faction themed armor sets look like. The icons are very promising!

IDK what it's for but that pig icon looks friggin adorable.

Deleted
    Those OrcClan icons might be a hint towards a new allied race? Mag'har possibly? :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Da cute baby turtles, mon... <3

Quote Originally Posted by Yamzi View Post
    Why make a new thread?
    A lot of people's browsers would commit suicide if yelling bird had everything displayed in one thread. Plus, presentation looks better by having the stuff separated into their own chunks for website visitors.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    Those OrcClan icons might be a hint towards a new allied race? Mag'har possibly? :O
    I'm definitely thinking Mag'har. Either that, or Mok'thanal. But the red doesn't seem to suit the Mok'thanal as much as it would the Mag'har.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    I'm definitely thinking Mag'har. Either that, or Mok'thanal. But the red doesn't seem to suit the Mok'thanal as much as it would the Mag'har.
    I have a feeling it'll be Draenor Clans. The Mag'har joined the Horde in BC, and have been present for multiple expansions. Not to mention, they have a specific clan name, not just "Orc Clan". Also, that armor, specifically the helmet, looks mighty Savage.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    I have a feeling it'll be Draenor Clans. The Mag'har joined the Horde in BC, and have been present for multiple expansions. Not to mention, they have a specific clan name, not just "Orc Clan". Also, that armor, specifically the helmet, looks mighty Savage.
    As there are alli-sets too, i think those are the battlefront-sets