Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

Vulpera as playable race when?

It's hard to guess their height but look like gnome sized Fennec, where to I sign to play one.
    That color as elemental shaman.
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

10+ Year Old Account
    Goblin sized, I would believe, and goblin skeleton,

And, unsure people can handle it. I would love it. They look like a magic/mystic race, which is the quite opposite of the two other small races. Though, unsure who they would benefit or join.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

If you want to play that race, pick out any random Korean MMO and it will have something similar, guaranteed.

Vulpera Priest class confirmed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    If you want to play that race, pick out any random Korean MMO and it will have something similar, guaranteed.
    Just like almost all the rest of our races.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Obviously would join the horde since they are on zandalar and we help them as the horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    OMG. PLEASE let us play them. Love it.
    I agree with the same amount of enthusiasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Obviously would join the horde since they are on zandalar and we help them as the horde.
    Well, we don't really know what we'll else do with them/to them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    It's hard to guess their height but look like gnome sized Fennec, where to I sign to play one.
    Hell no, this Isn't some asian mmo with cutesey little furry creatures, next we'll see the females being overly cute and booby. This Isn't TERA... please don't encourage blizzard to do that, I know they won't but If you encourage them... god knows what will happen. I mean look at WoW since Cataclysm, man that's a mess.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

They'll almost have to be playable. The furries will burn down Blizzard HQ and flay Ion alive if they aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivinara View Post
    They'll almost have to be playable. The furries will burn down Blizzard HQ and flay Ion alive if they aren't.
    Imagine if horde gets them, would the alliance community explode into a ball of rage?
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Can smell the furry jizz from here...

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Want. /10Char

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Imagine if horde gets them, would the alliance community explode into a ball of rage?
    Speaking purely from people I know/have known, most furries tend to play horde because they were the original furry faction.

It also probably has something to do with female tauren look cool/cute and female worgen are ugly abominations.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivinara View Post
    Speaking purely from people I know/have known, most furries tend to play horde because they were the original furry faction.

It also probably has something to do with female tauren look cool/cute and female worgen are ugly abominations.
    problem is they are cute, and we all know that the alliance consider themselves the cute faction and therefore must have all the cute options.

7+ Year Old Account
    Only if we get Sethrak as a playable race too other than that the Vulpera seem to be a big hit on the blizz forums and I would welcome that since we got plenty of boring elves and humans as it is some thing new would be nice.

7+ Year Old Account
    Give them to the horde then. I don’t remember anyone asking for this race. They need to spend real development time on interesting races instead.

Things are starting to look more like Archeage than Wow...
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    Tails is that you? Did you lose your tails somewhere? O.O
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

They can't wear player armor so I doubt they'll be a allied race this xpac

Quote Originally Posted by Rekz View Post
    Give them to the horde then. I don’t remember anyone asking for this race. They need to spend real development time on interesting races instead.
    To be fair, we don't know anything about them yet. They might be super interesting, or largely forgettable.

Add them or not, I would need more info.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and that World of Warcraft died with him."