Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Artifact traits on live stacks for MS to do absurd damage in execute windov...

I can see this would stack too to make execute rotation feel less spamy
    Artifact traits, yes, and those 130% (I clearly misread the power of EP) are still 2 stacks of EP (25+25) + OP (50 /w talent) + CS (30).

But until the new OP specifically states that its dmg buff stacks, I'll stick with it not doing so and just remaining at 30/50%, depending on talent choice.

Again, Alpha is Alpha, could change at any time, especially since numbers can greatly swing due to testing and it being time for a stat squish.

Deleted
    Now all we gotta hope for is that Deep Wounds gets to have a badass bloody sound as it used to have back in the day when it worked with critical strikes. I loved hearing the bloody sound everytime MS hit like a truck. I hope they make a nice one for the new effect.

This looks really good. I can't wait for Blizzard to ruin it.

Quote Originally Posted by Diogo View Post
    Now all we gotta hope for is that Deep Wounds gets to have a badass bloody sound as it used to have back in the day when it worked with critical strikes. I loved hearing the bloody sound everytime MS hit like a truck. I hope they make a nice one for the new effect.
    Yeah, that sound was awesome. But I 100% sure that they will not return it, only new clunky sounds

this is looking very interesting, can't wait to see more information about it !

Very positive about these early changes sounds fun.

Deleted
    That would be lovely.
    I'd also appreciate if they moved Storm Bolt from the talent row of Double Time. Choosing between mobility and a stun isn't fun at all. Especially for PvP!

Deleted
    Would be awesome.
    Tell it to Blizzard.

This looks very, very good. More baseline abilities, less reliance on CS window, emphasis on Deep Wounds, Sudden Death back, a lot of this sounds like my personal Arms wishlist.

Can't wait to give bfa arms a try, I really dislike legion arms. Glad they r moving away from cs, new they just need to remove the ability completely imo.

I'm a little worried it might be too simple, but it's hard to tell w/o getting to play the spec.

- - - Updated - - -

I know it's still a early but I hope they remove stuff like cleave and rend from the talent tress, those r not interesting talents and should be removed or made baseline. I really hate how blizzard takes baseline abilities and makes them into uninteresting talents. Fob buffing ww single target damage, wtf. Makes no sense, at least do something interesting like making ur next ms cleave so u can buff ms then ww>ms for massive cleave damage.

Arms just jumped a whole bunch of rungs on my future BFA list. Was sad that Legion made the spec feel so shitty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Arms just jumped a whole bunch of rungs on my future BFA list. Was sad that Legion made the spec feel so shitty.
    Aye , I agree since it was the spec I started legion with. Loved the artifact questline , especially as an alliance player.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks better than Legion but man Mortal Strike costing 30 rage.. is not cool. I wish it would go back to not costing rage at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotmor View Post
    Yeah, that sound was awesome. But I 100% sure that they will not return it, only new clunky sounds
    Yeah well the new rend sound is kind of underwhelming, you barely hear the bloody wound being inflicted, but I'm hopeful since Deep Wounds is supposed to be a "deeper" rend so they might make it a more audible sound. One can hope x)

Yeah well the new rend sound is kind of underwhelming, you barely hear the bloody wound being inflicted, but I'm hopeful since Deep Wounds is supposed to be a "deeper" rend so they might make it a more audible sound. One can hope x)
    One can hope, but I have noticed that they removed or reworked almost all bloody sounds from the game, not only for warriors. Mb because their politics and game raiting, I don't know.

Thoughts on how this might affect pvp?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vojka View Post
    This looks way better then MoP arms because, as you can see from the changes, Slam isn't every ability combined in the entire game, ever.
    Mmm. Almost looks like Wrath Arms which was comfortably its best iteration, design-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviemore View Post
    Mmm. Almost looks like Wrath Arms which was comfortably its best iteration, design-wise.
    The actual core gameplay as presented doesn’t look all that different from live, honestly. They’re scrapping the sustained +dmg debuff and replacing it with a pure focus on the shattered defenses mechanic, but otherwise it still looks like Overpower on CD into MS, use slam to fish for resets, hit Csmash for dmg CD in place of battle cry. Better talent support for the playstyle, perhaps.

Cleave being a talent is bunk though.
    Last edited by Caargon; 2018-01-27 at 12:47 PM.

It's pretty weird not having a major cooldown.. Colossus Smash needs to be a big cd in order to fill the emptiness of Recklessess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the new design. EP + Dreadnought + new Mortal Combo will result in some big fat MSs. Reminds me of early MoP 5 stacked taste for blood Heroic Strikes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    It's pretty weird not having a major cooldown.. Colossus Smash needs to be a big cd in order to fill the emptiness of Recklessess.
    And they gave it to Protection...
    They probably removed it because of the new design having too many damage modifiers. It would have been too strong to have those skills be guaranteed crits though.