Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    At last! You finally get my point and said it yourself! Do I have to resolve in going into specifics and giving out multiple choice examples?
    Well seeing as you still haven’t posted any of your supposed evidence of Azshara being a troll, we will be waiting awhile.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Or maybe they migrated there in the space of only a few years in a single wave and everything you just posted is hogwash. You're just throwing out random ideas with little rhyme or reason. That something isn't stated cannot be taken as evidence for anything.

It does however state that the change wasn't instantaneous, and took several generations.

Also, what test case? You didn't give any.

- - - Updated - - -

Shall we go back and review all the times you refused to acknowledge the Chronicle as evidence?

You can't seem to stay consistent in your own views. Maybe you should just acknowledge that all you're achieving here is making yourself look like an idiot.
    Unfortunately you are using your chronicles as an example differently than how I used it to disprove the other guy's time is being wasted.
    The point is he sees my post as something time consuming and just a waste of time so I pointed out that if talking about things found in this thread that includes something written in Chronicles cannot be considered worthwhile, what else would be?

It's not mandatory for everyone in the forums to finish reading everything in here. From page 1 and up to the more following pages to come. It was his own volition and was his own will,you as well, to read every single reply or explanation in here. Now you blame my post? That's bullshit. For someone who thinks like him, you my friend wasted your own time not me . If you think it's a waste of time STOP READING! NEVER EVER COME BACK AND RETURN, not unless you find something in here worth reading. Something thought provoking. Something intriguing. Something interesting..

It would only prove that at the start ,you fail at the basic level of understanding since I have posted my precaution section.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-01-26 at 06:15 PM.

At last! You finally get my point and said it yourself! Do I have to resolve in going into specifics and giving out multiple choice examples?
    What point? That you can't make up your mind? Or that you are making yourself look like an idiot?

Because what i just said is the exact opposite of what you said.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    Well seeing as you still haven’t posted any of your supposed evidence of Azshara being a troll, we will be waiting awhile.
    14 pages of you criticizing my speculation and you still continue to participate yet you still blindly cannot see?

He can't provide evidence because there is none. Azshara was never a troll. She was born a Night Elf.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    What point? That you can't make up your mind? Or that you are making yourself look like an idiot?

Because what i just said is the exact opposite of what you said.
    That do I always have to resolve in using your very own mind frame so that you guys can get what I exactly mean. Talk about reverse psychology in action.

14 pages of you criticizing my speculation and you still continue to participate yet you still blindly cannot see?
    Can not see?

I can see you are an obstinate, irrational loon who sticks to his misguided and uninformed opinions despite being posted evidence that you’re wrong.

You said you were going to post proof to shut us up and there still isn’t any.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazakov View Post
    He can't provide evidence because there is none. Azshara was never a troll. She was born a Night Elf.
    If she was born as a Night Elf show me your proof. Many have claimed such but was unable to show any concrete evidence. Do I have to resolve in mentioning each and everyone of you? Nobody can say that she born as a Night Elf because there are no specific details about that event in her life. Not in War of the Ancient Trilogy nor in Chronicles. Not even in-game. It's simply an ambiguous topic which will only resolve to answering two outcome. A coin with two faces. Not unless Blizz or WoW officially says so.

- - - Updated - - -

Can not see?

I can see you are an obstinate, irrational loon who sticks to his misguided and uninformed opinions despite being posted evidence that you’re wrong.

You said you were going to post proof to shut us up and there still isn’t any.
    Still didn't see the Queen Azshara page on my OP? Oh, was it too small to read. Well, sorry it's your assignment to find a way and read that.

Call me what ever adjective you wanted to. Obstinate it is and call it that way. I will stand by my ground.If the likes of you won't, so be it. Be those kind of people who keep on believe the world is flat. Sooner or later you'll accept that it's the other way around.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-01-26 at 05:51 PM.

If she was born as a Night Elf show me your proof. Many have claimed such but was unable to show any concrete evidence. Do I have to resolve in mentioning each and everyone of you? Nobody can say that she born as a Night Elf because there are no specific details about that event in her life. Not in War of the Ancient Trilogy nor in Chronicles. Not even in-game. It's simply an ambiguous topic which will only resolve to answering two outcome. A coin with two faces. Not unless Blizz or WoW officially says so.
    Are you really this stupid? Again, the BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU. The only evidence we have of her existence is as a night elf. She wasn’t even the first elf ruler so how the hell could she have been a troll? You’ve gone from Zandalari troll to dark troll and still you can’t provide a shred of evidence.

Still didn't see the Queen Azshara page on my OP? Oh, was it too small to read. Well, sorry it's your assignment to find a way and read that.
    Yes I did. I have read it multiple times and it doesn’t mention anything about trolls in her section except a peace deal with the Zandalari.

Call me what ever adjective you wanted to. Obstinate it is and call it that way. I will stand by my ground.If the likes of you won't, so be it. Be those kind of people who keep on believe the world is flat. Sooner or later you'll accept that it's the other way around.
    Unfortunately for yourself, that only applies to you in this thread. A moron standing by his uninformed, moronic opinions is still a moron.
    Last edited by Marcellus1986; 2018-01-26 at 05:56 PM.

That do I always have to resolve in using your very own mind frame so that you guys can get what I exactly mean.
    Seriously, that's not even a proper sentence. Nor does it mean anything. Did you just randomly throw together words?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, that's not even a proper sentence. Nor does it mean anything. Did you just randomly throw together words?
    let's do semantics again shall we? Let's do the enrich your vocabulary portion again!

MIND FRAME = FRAME OF MIND, MIND SET/TTING
    = OUTLOOK
    = PHILOSOPHY
    = TRAIN OF THOUGHT, YOUR THOUGHTS
    = WHAT IS IN YOUR HEAD.

Hopefully you're now full with additional vocabulary because it's disheartening to always spoon feed you guys. Seriously how old are you? How long have you been using English? Never encountered the word mind frame in your entire life, not even a single chance?

- - - Updated - - -

let's do semantics again shall we? Let's do the enrich your vocabulary portion again!

= OUTLOOK
    = PHILOSOPHY
    = WHAT IS IN YOUR HEAD.

Hopefully you're now full with additional vocabulary because it's disheartening to always spoon feed you guys.
    My goodness huth, and I thought you're a proud Englishman and yet your English vocabulary isn't as rich as I thought....Dude, there is so much too learn. You're too stucked up with Chronicles.Start expanding your vocabulary not just beeing nerdy with Wow Expacs. Tsk tsk...My, my, Chris Metzen must be loling so hard right now at those poor players who are dumbfounded and stupefied by WoW lore. What a great way to troll a lot of people.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-01-26 at 06:14 PM.

= OUTLOOK
    = PHILOSOPHY
    = WHAT IS IN YOUR HEAD.

Hopefully you're now full with additional vocabulary because it's disheartening to always spoon feed you guys.

- - - Updated - - -

My goodness huth, and I thought you're a proud Englishman and yet your English vocabulary isn't as rich as I thought....
    He’s right though. What he quoted wasn’t even a proper sentence. Stop trying to lecture people on English when you can barely speak it.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    He’s right though. What he quoted wasn’t even a proper sentence. Stop trying to lecture people on English when you can barely speak it.
    Sorry but I think it's 2018 already. There are millions of English word already. You're not stuck up in the '60's are you? The only word you know is frame of mind and can't even make sense of the word "mind frame",both exactly are the same.

Now define what exactly is proper English? Layout what are the fundamentals of it. Tell me exactly the mechanics or even the proper decorum. Oh, too lazy to explain? Not well equipped enough to explain it and give the details? There is no forum rules that exist: You shall only use Formal English. This isn't Technical Writing nor Business Writing. Now what, tell me exactly when did the word "mind frame" ever became a slang word?Earth to both of you...

Deleted
    Sorry but I think it's 2018 already. There are millions of English word already. You're not stuck up in the '60's are you that the only word you know is frame of mind and can't even make sense of the word "mind frame" just equally the same.

Now define what exactly is proper English? Layout what are the fundamentals of it. Tell me exactly the mechanics or even the proper decorum. Oh, too lazy to explain? Not well equipped enough to explain it and give the details. There is no forum rules that exist: You shall only use Formal English. This isn't Technical Writing nor Business Writing. Now what, tell me exactly when did the word Mind Frame ever became a slang word?Earth to both of you...
    You know big words, we get it, hooray! Now if you could actually arrange those words into coherent sentences, maybe we'd be getting somewhere.

Sorry but I think it's 2018 already. There are millions of English word already. You're not stuck up in the '60's are you? The only word you know is frame of mind and can't even make sense of the word "mind frame",both exactly are the same.

Now define what exactly is proper English? Layout what are the fundamentals of it. Tell me exactly the mechanics or even the proper decorum. Oh, too lazy to explain? Not well equipped enough to explain it and give the details? There is no forum rules that exist: You shall only use Formal English. This isn't Technical Writing nor Business Writing. Now what, tell me exactly when did the word "mind frame" ever became a slang word?Earth to both of you...
    You still couldn’t form a proper sentence and mixing in random words to make you seem intelligent doesn’t help your case.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Barely? Talk about someone who can barely distinguish MIND FRAME and becomes MIND FUCKED AND BLOWN. No obscenities intended.

Deleted
    English grammar issues aside, I propose another theory: what if, now bear with me here, what it the trolls were actually titan constructs? The titans made the trolls in their own image. This could mean that the titans are inherently trolls themselves! Wrap your mind around that, and if it doesn't make sense, then show me a piece of evidence that clearly states that the titans are not trolls.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinjo View Post
    You know big words, we get it, hooray! Now if you could actually arrange those words into coherent sentences, maybe we'd be getting somewhere.
    Wrong. If you think that my purpose putting up my paragraph that way is to prove: I'm right, you're wrong. I'm better, you're not. I'm definitely more intelligent, you're plain stupid; You're definitely wrong.

Tell me what is incoherent about the sentence: ".. do I always have to resolve in using your very own mind frame so that you guys can get what I exactly mean? Talk about reverse psychology in action."

Shall we simplify then: Do I have to resolve in using your very own frame of mind so you guys get what I mean? Make sense now????

- - - Updated - - -

You still couldn’t form a proper sentence and mixing in random words to make you seem intelligent doesn’t help your case.
    Random words? Unintelligible? Incoherent? Blame English syntax not me. Blame freedom of expression. Blame active voice and passive voice. Blame vocabulary and grammar.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-03-07 at 05:30 AM.

= OUTLOOK
    = PHILOSOPHY
    = WHAT IS IN YOUR HEAD.

Hopefully you're now full with additional vocabulary because it's disheartening to always spoon feed you guys. Seriously how old are you? How long have you been using English? Never encountered the word mind frame in your entire life, not even a single chance?
    If you're trying to insult somebody's intelligence, you should at least have a basic understanding of what they're saying. Right now you're just insulting intelligence in general, and human intelligence in particular.

- - - Updated - - -

He knows of them. He doesn't know or understand them, though.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    English grammar issues aside, I propose another theory: what if, now bear with me here, what it the trolls were actually titan constructs? The titans made the trolls in their own image. This could mean that the titans are inherently trolls themselves! Wrap your mind around that, and if it doesn't make sense, then show me a piece of evidence that clearly states that the titans are not trolls.
    Well, you do not have to coax me so that I have to buy your premise. I can simply accept any views thrown at me.I'm not that narrow minded.
    With regards to your topic, I've seen the other thread which speaks about the same thing you bring up. The only thing I am not completely "into it" or "exactly feel the vibe" is because Troll as a race, once again lacks backstory. Of all the races existing in WoW, they are the least talked about. I understand the rationale why WoW left them out and save it/them for last. They somewhat started with the younger races then slowly discussing or incorporating details that would complete the entire picture along the way [simply put titan constructs. Tauren,Goblins,Trolls are the only races left that has not been holistically discussed]. If you ask me, it could be a plausible speculation.It only needs tangible evidence catered to us by WoW with the specific sentence that says so that has to written in a novel or placed in the game itself. That's my two cents.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-01-27 at 09:33 PM.