Wakening essence?

Do you think they'll reduce the cost of wakening essence for legendaries?
    I was wondering if I should save em up or just use what I have?
    I currently have 1000, so enough for 1 legendary, but I feel like they'll get cheaper.

You can already get one a week from wakening essence, and one a week from hardcore farming. I really doubt they want you getting them any faster than that.

Maybe a few months from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fjelltispe View Post
    I currently have 1000, so enough for 1 legendary, but I feel like they'll get cheaper.
    Why would they get cheaper? You can buy 1 in less then 1 week if you do all things, if you do little things around 1½ week and if you only raid and +15key like 1 in 2 weeks. Thats more then enough in my opinion.
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why would they ever get cheaper? You already get 2 per week now.

What do you guys mean by 2 per week?
    I dont raid, but I suppose you mean I can get enough essence to get 2 legendaries per week?

I dont raid, but I suppose you mean I can get enough essence to get 2 legendaries per week?
    Essences give one per week, and I guess they mean that playing the game will give you another one per week.
    Best Zindai EU
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am not one person.

Aha Does the "bad luck protection" reset when I buy a legendary? If that makes sense

Aha Does the "bad luck protection" reset when I buy a legendary? If that makes sense
    I've been told it doesn't, but I don't have any official post to back it up with.
    Best Zindai EU
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am not one person.

Quote Originally Posted by Zindai View Post
    Essences give one per week, and I guess they mean that playing the game will give you another one per week.
    Need to do a bit more than just playing the game to get one per week, you would have to clear all raid content (on atleast one difficulty) all the mythic dungeons, weekly m+ and so forth.

So to OP, why would you want to save? Sounds like you don't need the legendaries, if they can wait, and then there isn't any reason to save either.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zindai View Post
    I've been told it doesn't, but I don't have any official post to back it up with.
    Official post is here:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...0818067?page=1

When used, the Purified Titan Essence will immediately grant a Legion Legendary item appropriate for your specialization. Note that this item is bind on pickup, and that the Legendary item granted by the Purified Titan Essence does not affect your chance to earn a Legendary through other methods.

10+ Year Old Account
    no, and it shouldn't

- - - Updated - - -

actively do the content that rewards them and they drop very frequently

if you don't raid, or seem to do any content where they matter why do you care about the speed at which you collect them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Doubtful for now, you can earn them fast.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

No, I don't think so. If they were going to change anything at all, I could see them possibly adding some other source. I doubt anything about it will change though. Even a very casual player should be getting about 1 a week if they care anything about legendaries.