Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Wow, I'm so impressed by some of those cowl/shrug/overcoat models. I really hope we get these as armor options.

Quote Originally Posted by Tupolew519 View Post
    I'm waiting for thrall model.

- - - Updated - - -

Cool. now i'm waiting for thrall model.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I think he might have jumped into the Maelstrom after the elements abandoned him or something. At the very least, he is still just gazing longingly over the cliff in the shaman class hall.

Bee mount will probably be the gold sink mount. lol 3 million gold would be my guess. 5 million at the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Duridi View Post
    Oh please no. First we lose the Nightborne, Teldrassil and whatever their plan is with Kalimdor? And then we get the worst looking allies ever, while the horde get the interesting one? I want an option to leave Alliance on my nighelf already.
    Well, why not play Horde? They're always going to be the faction that ends up with the more interesting developments. Blizzard is actually willing to take some risks with them, probably because anytime the Alliance is anything but absolutely stale and stainless people freak out about it.

Don't worry, Alliance won't get the snakes either. They're doomed to have three flavors of human and dwarf instead.

Damn son, those Kul Tiran women are THICC

Deleted
    Jaina model looks really well done compared to that Anduin model looks awful. For some reason Blizzard cant get male human face right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tupolew519 View Post
    I'm waiting for thrall model.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Tell them only that the Metzen is gone. And that Thrall is gone with him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutineer View Post
    Well, why not play Horde? They're always going to be the faction that ends up with the more interesting developments. Blizzard is actually willing to take some risks with them, probably because anytime the Alliance is anything but absolutely stale and stainless people freak out about it.

Don't worry, Alliance won't get the snakes either. They're doomed to have three flavors of human and dwarf instead.
    I have actually never found the horde storylines particulary interesting. Then again, not much into human story either. I really love the nighelven stories though, and was so bummed when the Nightborne was given to the horde, while at the same time hearing they are burning Teldrassil, after having ruined Ashenvale and Aszhara in a previous expansion(that would be Cataclysm). Those are some of my nr. 1 favourite zones in this game, but it has to be from the Alliance(nighteleven) side of the story. I am just really disappointed, because I'm sitting with the impression that everything I really loved about the Alliance are being removed and changed into unappealing horde content. Maybe if they moved the nighteleves over the the horde would could at least keep some of our lands... sigh! (and yeah, I know that's not realistic).

And yes, I didn't like the snakes. Wasn't thinking about playable allied races necessarily, but even faction allies... Even though I felt a bit asian MMO about the fox people, I'd rather be allied with them than the snakes which makes me think of the Jinju(however that is spelled) we already had. I don't want any more ugly "fish scales". They don't "look" Alliance, if that's a better description of how I feel xD I don't like the Void Elves either, I wish those were horde. This is getting all stirred up for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    are the kulturis people starving or something? This is a serious question

Quote Originally Posted by Duridi View Post
    I have actually never found the horde storylines particulary interesting. Then again, not much into human story either. I really love the nighelven stories though, and was so bummed when the Nightborne was given to the horde, while at the same time hearing they are burning Teldrassil, after having ruined Ashenvale and Aszhara in a previous expansion(that would be Cataclysm). Those are some of my nr. 1 favourite zones in this game, but it has to be from the Alliance(nighteleven) side of the story. I am just really disappointed, because I'm sitting with the impression that everything I really loved about the Alliance are being removed and changed into unappealing horde content. Maybe if they moved the nighteleves over the the horde would could at least keep some of our lands... sigh! (and yeah, I know that's not realistic).

And yes, I didn't like the snakes. Wasn't thinking about playable allied races necessarily, but even faction allies... Even though I felt a bit asian MMO about the fox people, I'd rather be allied with them than the snakes which makes me think of the Jinju(however that is spelled) we already had. I don't want any more ugly "fish scales". They don't "look" Alliance, if that's a better description of how I feel xD I don't like the Void Elves either, I wish those were horde. This is getting all stirred up for me.
    Hey, no worries. I think I get where you're coming from, even if I don't necessarily agree all the way.

I don't know if I find most Horde stories very interesting either, but overall I like the willingness to have them do bad things and argue with one another. You never really see anyone on the Alliance disagreeing, and if they do, it's not for very long. The night elves and everyone else just unquestioningly salute their human High King and that's that. I wish the faction had more internal tensions and culture clashing going on, which is partly why I'm so in favor of the snakes going blue team. There's a lot of ways night elves could do cool things in different stories, but instead they always seem relegated to getting thrashed then saved by humans in the end. It's a far cry from War3, and I'm foolishly hoping the burning of Teldrassil sparks some ferocity back into them. It'd be cool to see them win again, at least.

I'm at least looking forward to seeing what the surviving Moon Guard get up to in BFA, if anything. One of them mentioned possibly rebuilding the order, and that'd give night elf mages a way more solid base to stand on than they currently have. The Moon Guard also came with some cool architecture, and I'd like to see their place in the world explored and expanded on as the story moves forward. Same with night elves themselves, really. They've lost a lot, I want to see them take revenge and rebuild for a change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaneBusby View Post
    OH. MY. GOD.

GUYS! IT'S DUCKY!!!

yup yup yup!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    yup yup yup!
    You finded it

Princess Talanji color patterns make her look like Princess Zelda.

Omg Blizzard with those furry fennec foxes... why..

I was ok with Worgen because they are essentially werewolves. But good God why on these things >.<

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    The zombie guy with his ripped off arm is pretty awesome, great animation and great model!
    I like him ripping off his arm and scratching his back and replacing the arm too. I also think Jaina's mother looks like she was modeled on Angelina Jolie.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    are the kulturis people starving or something? This is a serious question
    Look at some of the preview videos from Blizzcon. They're used for random NPCs in towns and dungeons to create a bit more variety. Some are fat, some are skinny. Some are fat construction workers, some are scrawny beggars in the streets.

I'm actually gonna be pissed if Kul Tirans don't end up becoming an allied race.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

15+ Year Old Account
    Love the new art <3

What does the Vulpera say?