10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Have you really tried to compare their hairstyles? I really don't get what you're saying. Both troll breeds use mohawks and braids so they can share each other styles. Zandalari trolls are still trolls in the end, and elven kinds of hairstyles doesn't fit them.

But I need to correct myself. 4 hairstyles look ridiculous on them, one looks as if troll guy wanted to mimic forsaken woman. How devs thought it looked good i beyond me.

But cannot complain about Zandalari female their hairstyles are nice, and some look pretty savage too.
    If Zandalari are using the "elven hairstyles" wouldn't that most likely mean they're Zandali hairstyles that Elves continued to use after their mutations?

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    So... where are the Dark Irons? We've got, like, vast reams of models, so far, including what might be Kul'Tirans as an allied race option... but nothing for the Dark Iron Dwarves?

Color me perplexed.
    Zandalari and Kul Tirans needed to be ready because they're all over the expansion continents. As far as we know, dark irons don't have a big presence there so it makes sense that they'd be delayed a bit (it's only the first public build after all...) We did get a lot of data about Dark Irons in the 7.3.5 PTR and patch, like racials and whatnot.

I'm actually curious what dance emotes kul'tirans would have if they were going to be an allied race, since they have a completely unique model.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    I'm actually curious what dance emotes kul'tirans would have if they were going to be an allied race, since they have a completely unique model.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhB7BYtAEiE
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    ... I wonder if that's a new Artifact Appearance for Rogues?

As long as it's a dagger..... I NEED this to go with my T3 armor set!!!!

Alpha brings me back to this!!!!

Still weird that horde gets a race from the new expansion while alliance gets dark iron dwarfs instead of the obvious candidate, The big ass humans

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, that sword 'Fire' looks like it's going to be awesome. Updated Blade of Wizardry type weapon? Here is to hoping

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Hasn't started yet. Client usually comes up a few days before so it starting after the Q&A is seeming pretty likely.
    I'd imagine they'll push another build to fix that whole not turning on thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashkiman View Post
    Still weird that horde gets a race from the new expansion while alliance gets dark iron dwarfs instead of the obvious candidate, The big ass humans
    More surprising that they didn't add wildhammers first since they have more involvement in Kul Tiras.

Quote Originally Posted by leviathonlx View Post
    I'd imagine they'll push another build to fix that whole not turning on thing.
    Yeah, kind of a deal breaker.

Don't worry, in a patch allies will get those Kultiran humans while Horde will get brown orcs. It evens out in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since we haven't seen anything about DI since the announcement and are now seeing the Kul'tirans maybe they changed their mind? :thinking:

10+ Year Old Account
    Im really excited for the login screen background and music, what can they possibly use?
    [/URL]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    Im really excited for the login screen background and music, what can they possibly use?
    An orc VS a human I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    MUST
    RESIST
    NOT
    POSTING
    EoA
    SCREEN

(Someone's gonna do it anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post

Best mace ever?

This is officially the best WoW Expansion ever.

Man, I wish they'd just pull the trigger on allied races. Or drop playable alpha tonight. I'm being impatient but having all of this so out of reach yet so presented is such a tease.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    MUST
    RESIST
    NOT
    POSTING
    EoA
    SCREEN

(Someone's gonna do it anyway)

Next time, link it. Oh, and don't talk about it.

Gotta fool the fools first, silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Next time, link it. Oh, and don't talk about it.

Gotta fool the fools first, silly.
    But the question was too obvious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Have you really tried to compare their hairstyles? I really don't get what you're saying. Both troll breeds use mohawks and braids so they can share each other styles. Zandalari trolls are still trolls in the end, and elven kinds of hairstyles doesn't fit them.

But I need to correct myself. 4 hairstyles look ridiculous on them, one looks as if troll guy wanted to mimic forsaken woman. How devs thought it looked good i beyond me.

But cannot complain about Zandalari female their hairstyles are nice, and some look pretty savage too.
    What I'm saying, sister, is that Zandalari should have more civilised hairstyles in general. At least more sophisticated than their feral cousins. They are known to be 'troll elves' after all. Those are their hairstyles.

I wish their females would get far more proper hairstyles, but here we are. What is done is done.
    Last edited by mmocbf7d4bd671; 2018-01-26 at 11:42 PM.