Leetiso's Weekly Gul'Dan mount run!

Greetings all!

I'm organising a weekly Gul'Dan mythic mount run! This is going to be your weekly chance of getting the Hellfire Infernal while it is a 100% drop, until BfA drops. It will be on saturdays at 20.00 (GMT+1). For more information on loot destribution and expectations from you as an individual, check out the event on openraid: http://openraid.zergid.com/r/310229

Since this is the first run, the mount will go to me. This will also encourage people to come again, and state the legitimacy and commitment of this event.
    kek /10char

lmao, that definitely helps his legitimacy.

Believe you me I definitely believe he won't take the first mount and not run them again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck with that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsav1 View Post
    Believe you me I definitely believe he won't take the first mount and not run them again.
    Yeah of course he won't. That's NEVER happened before. LOL.

That's exactly what happened a 1000 times. When he has the mount, the runs would simply die out because noone will organize them.

Deleted
    Henlo pls boost me and i get my mount after this good luck but i am sadly busy the following weeks - OP.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Openraid is still a thing? But yeah, I'm sure his love for assisting the community in attainting the mount will wane just as soon as hes looted it.

Me: Oh hey, OpenRaid...

Me: Wait...

Since this is the first run, the mount will go to me.

Since this is the first run, the mount will go to me.
    Not sure what's more funny, the fact he thinks he can get away with this or the fact he actually thinks he will get the first mount LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't need threads advertising things like this.