Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god, the artists are KILLING it. These are some gorgeous models and designs.

Those female blood trolls are the best looking model wow has ever had

OmG I freaking love that new model for Jaina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sopeonaroap View Post
    Those female blood trolls are the best looking model wow has ever had

Indeed. My first thought was, this is a female troll i would love to play. Especially the ones with the hood.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    Oh my god, the artists are KILLING it. These are some gorgeous models and designs.
    Agreed. They've captured that small intersection of fun, cute and scary.

7+ Year Old Account
    I want to be a vulpera and a kul tiras human now

10+ Year Old Account
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZaneBusby View Post
    OH. MY. GOD.

GUYS! IT'S DUCKY!!!

I noticed it too.
    Today is Beautiful and so are you, here's to having a wonderful day.

Those burning zombies make me think there's a certain Lich King & Dragonflight involved this expansion.

5+ Year Old Account
    Those kids in the winter coats and rosy cheeks! omg! These are some amazing updates.

God damnit blizzard, stop doing a good job im trying to see what you reused.

-The kultiran female is the same as a generic human female, but chubbier.
    -The male one seems a mix of Orc, Pandaren and part original.More original then anything.
    -Zandalari, mostly Night elf with some unique.Already espected.Female is a mix of troll and night elf.(The female has a Blow Dart animation)o-o
    -Thin human->Forsaken
    -Vulpera = Goblins
    -Sethrak, i tried, the best i could find was the same 1h animation from Worgen.But he model and race are just perfect.
    The cast animations, they have a legit Bite animations, the Sit animation is cool and the sleep is...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mitobunny View Post
    Those burning zombies make me think there's a certain Lich King & Dragonflight involved this expansion.
    Actually, one look at the models in general tells that they are updating the old zones.

My bet would be, new model for Stratholme zombies.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Future allied races Sethrak for Horde and Vulpera for Alliance??

- - - Updated - - -

Seems someone in the art department likes The Wizard of Oz for sure..
    nothing wrong with that

I was hoping this horse would be the BFA pre order mount, but I guess it's just Anduins mount, disappointed.

The female blood trolls look freaking amazing!!!! the detail work is just the best

I really like those skeleton versions of the playable races, I wonder if they'll replace the actual player death skeletons with those, that'd be super cool

Quote Originally Posted by Lingpa View Post
    The female blood trolls look freaking amazing!!!! the detail work is just the best
    It's funny the contrast between the female and male blood trolls, but I would agree with you regarding the female blood trolls looking amazing. They look menacing and even terrifying for some of the variations, while the male blood trolls just seem comical.

Females standing tall and proud while the males are still hunched with their back problems.

Deleted
    Dayum, I would dig that Jaina model for sure. They made a little bit more older sadly, too much bone on the face but I can handle that.

My wife is going to love the ferrets!

Deleted
    All those horses.... Hnnggg

Quote Originally Posted by Duridi View Post
    Oh please no. First we lose the Nightborne, Teldrassil and whatever their plan is with Kalimdor? And then we get the worst looking allies ever, while the horde get the interesting one? I want an option to leave Alliance on my nighelf already.
    That's all a matter of taste.
    I think both factions get cool allied races and mediocre ones.
    But remember: What you don't like, might be the absolute dream for someone else.

I for one think void elves and lightforged are pretty boring, but I'm completely hyped about Dark Irons and possibly Kultiran Humans while 2 of my mates wont stop talking about how amazing Void Elves and Lightforged are.

And if you don't like any new race on the Alliance, maybe you should try out Horde for once. This might be a cool new experience, as there is a lot faction exclusive content.

As for Teldrassil: You have just had an expansions with heavy Night Elven themes. There are zones, dungeons, items, visually upgraded buildings, multiple factions, a raid, major questlines and even a cool new class that are all about Night Elves.

I know that doesn't give you Teldrassil back, but why don't you try to see all the cool new stuff that you got instead of a few losses?