Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also use the Golganeth's trinket if you have it. The whirlwind proc is nature damage. The Curator orb trinket is also good.

I dont have cloak, only shoulders. Using Inc right now, on Use Cooldown for AoE Pool (think its from the new instance) and artifact ability. I rotate between them

Quote Originally Posted by axxey View Post
    no, also use moonglaives, brambles and barkskin.

using incarnation elizes and luffas maybe but there's zero reason to bake your damage and sustained threat into a 3min cooldown if you have cloak, shoulders and galactic guardian.
    Not to mention the huge amount of self-heal you get from the combination.

For me Cloack + Shoulders + GG is performing better in any circumstances expect for maybe Upper Kara.

I run the usual Cloak + Shoulders + GG. I got Golganeth's, too, thanks to being forgetful and not changing my loot spec before killing Argus. At least I didn't get the Balance or Resto one! You'd think after years of playing all four specs I'd be a little better at remembering to check my loot spec.

Pulverize helps, too, especially if people are focusing separate mobs. It does take a few seconds to get the thrash stacks (unless Pawsitive Outlook procs) and start going through the pack with Pulverize, but once you do everything should stick to you pretty well.

Are you guys talking about fury of nature and LatC as cloak+shoulders? I assume so. Do you just use it for M+ or everything? Does it really outdps luffas+legs (thrash to 5)+3 thrash relics? Or is this purely for skitterish weeks?

Signature Created by Jassinta

It's just a question of sustained vs baking some of your throughput into a 3min cooldown, quality of life cloak+shoulders, for mythic raids I still stick by dps not being the tanks job and use chest and boots. High command, eonar and portal keeper(lazy 3 tanking) i use m+ gear.

I counter it by using skull mark to get the do to focus, and cc where we can. Keep using growl as it increases threat by 50% on the target in addition to the taunt these days.

For +15 this is a strat that works fine. For super speed runs I don’t know. But I believe there is onus on the dps to manage their threat as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacemoon View Post
    I counter it by using skull mark to get the do to focus, and cc where we can. Keep using growl as it increases threat by 50% on the target in addition to the taunt these days.

For +15 this is a strat that works fine. For super speed runs I don’t know. But I believe there is onus on the dps to manage their threat as well.
    That does work well but can be a problem when bolstering is one of the other afflix (like it was last week). Buffing the last add with 3-4 stacks of bolstering can get quite hairy.