Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Just clickbait to cash in on the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    "There was a leak, but I can't say who leaked it."

I want to believe, but the source material is bad.

A youtube video does not make any claims suddenly authentic. 2 videos doesn't make it any more credible.

I do believe 2018 is feasible, all the same. In months from now ... please cite sources you youtube bumkins.
    No one should believe "Unnamed Sources".........it's the same as I pulled this out of my butt.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    "Project Titan".
    "Project Titan" was never officially announced, we don't even know the name of the game it was supposed to be. What we know is they were already pretty far in development when we first heard of this project.

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Nothing to see here but a fat mess of a geek with a man bun, trying to get likes and views for a shitty Youtube channel
    Pretty much- shows how much excitement there is about classic that a nothingburger like this would get so much attention.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowset View Post
    Pretty much- shows how much excitement there is about classic that a nothingburger like this would get so much attention.
    Classic players are an easy target, because they're way more passionate about their game. Just look how people reacted on reddit: the classic wow literally had 4-5 times more like and comments that the BFA one.

It's not that the classic community has more numbers, it's just that it is much louder, and much more active in general.

Quote Originally Posted by bluestalya View Post

It's not that the classic community has more numbers, it's just that it is much louder, and much more active in general.
    It was just bigger and more surprising news at the time. The BFA general discussion thread has more posts than this entire subforum.

Next thing we know, Blizzard will release the classic server next week :')

/joke

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knaar View Post
    Next thing we know, Blizzard will release the classic server next week :')

/joke
    Most people said that classic would never happen a few months ago. Who knows if they'll launch it soon or not now? I mean, I see so many people going "it'll launch in 2020, end of story" like they're seers of something...

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Its possible if they were quietly working on Classic before they announced it.
    Considering Blizzard has always been working on expansions before they're announced, and the developers even admitted that when an expansion is released, they're already brainstorming two others, I think it's a safe assumption to say they've already been working on Classic before they announced it. It's almost a 'duh!' moment, there. >.>

I've always believed that it'll come by summer.
    The biggest misconception here seems to be that if they released it around the next wow expansion that it would be in direct competition with it, and I very highly doubt many classic enthusiasts are waiting for BFA much less even play retail and blizz must know this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbusg View Post
    I've always believed that it'll come by summer.
    The biggest misconception here seems to be that if they released it around the next wow expansion that it would be in direct competition with it, and I very highly doubt many classic enthusiasts are waiting for BFA much less even play retail and blizz must know this.
    Eh, I don't know about that: BFA looks nice for now, and apparently they want to give back their identity to classes (for example, overpower is baseline for arms warriors now). Of course, we still have to see what it will be like, but well.

I wont be surprised at all if they release Classic before BFA to keep players busy and buy themselves some time to polish BFA
    I disagree, that's why 4 of the Allied Races will be preorder bonus.

There isn't any leak, it's the same retarded shit that happened with every expansion.

It would be very unlikely for the classic servers to launch before the content draught at the end of BFA.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wont be surprised at all if they release Classic before BFA to keep players busy and buy themselves some time to polish BFA
    Not gunna happen, BfA is out this year end of summer/early fall. Theres one more PvP season after the current, each season ends after 11-15 weeks. The current season will end between Feb 13th and March 13th leaving one more season starting March 13th lasting max of June 26th which is when prepatch will release which will last about a month and a half. Expect BfA to be released by August/Sept. Theyd have to extend the last season by an extreme amount(which they havent done this expansion) or make a new dragon mount for a new season(they wont want to spend anymore resources on Legion.)
    Last edited by mostvp71; 2018-01-28 at 08:06 AM.

Deleted
    muahahahaha. yeah, not gonna happen before 2019 when classic has its 15th birthday. THAT is the perfect day to release classic!

Anyone who had any actual clue knew it was coming much sooner than the loud mouths who were spouting 1-2 years in every post. PS get pumped out every few months. This is not much different.

It's coming out in 2019, on Vanilla's 15th anniversary. It's been obvious from the beginning.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    It's coming out in 2019, on Vanilla's 15th anniversary. It's been obvious from the beginning.
    Get ready to eat your words.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads View Post
    Get ready to eat your words.
    If it's out before then, I will.

But, lol, do you really think they'd release an updated Vanilla ... 14 or 14½ years after Vanilla, instead of 15 ? Use your head.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.