Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    The Alliance definitely could use another giant race *cough* vrykul *cough*
    Would be weird considering they couldnt get through any of the doors in our cities.. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Scifix View Post
    Would be weird considering they couldnt get through any of the doors in our cities.. D:
    They could easily be shrunken down, there's a vrykul shapeshift form that I use for roleplay events that can fit through doors and still looks gigantic compared to humans.

I like the snake-people more.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    They're clearly being setup as patch content along with Blood Trolls and KulTiran Humans. Anyone that doesn't see that is special
    Why would they release a third troll race? Especially one that is culturally savage even by troll standards and follows a blood magic cult?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scifix View Post
    So you`re saying that the alliance needs a gigantic Ox like race, because the horde has tauren? no sir, your argument does not really make sense
    Um your space goat-squid people are the same size as Tauren and can be almost the same classes as them too.

I think Vulpera and Sethrak would make great Allied races

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    The same reason they released a third and fourth elf race. It's easy and adds customization. They're using blood elf skeletons so they don't need to do anything new. Same with Vulpera using Gob skeletons.
    Except that there were already two elf races, both getting an allied race. Blizzard would literally be giving trolls two allied races.

And even out of all the troll races though, why blood trolls? Assuming the races received two allied races in the future, the trolls would likely get forest trolls—a race that has been requested by players since Vanilla. That's at least the logical choice and one that would maximize profit for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    x2 to this.
    and the irrational hatred of different just keeps rolling on.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Except that there were already two elf races, both getting an allied race. Blizzard would literally be giving trolls two allied races.

And even out of all the troll races though, why blood trolls? Assuming the races received two allied races in the future, the trolls would likely get forest trolls—a race that has been requested by players since Vanilla. That's at least the logical choice and one that would maximize profit for them.
    I don't think we're getting blood trolls, mainly because of the whole being slaves to an old god(ish thing), but your arguments could easily be applied to void elves, lightforged, or even highmountain to a lesser extent.

Deleted
    There are way more important and fitting races they should work on. Vulpera have big fat furry Asia MMO vibe all over them. Which sucks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I don't think we're getting blood trolls, mainly because of the whole being slaves to an old god(ish thing), but your arguments could easily be applied to void elves, lightforged, or even highmountain to a lesser extent.
    How exactly? Night elves and blood elves each received one allied race, just like tauren, draenei, dwarves and trolls.

And again, IF the races eventually received two allied races each, why would Blizzard choose blood trolls over all the other troll races and especially forest trolls? Forest trolls being in the Horde in the shape of the Revantusk tribe and long being a fan favorite, on par with Zandalari fans.

As much as void elves are an asspull lorewise, they're Thalassian elves, something many Alliance players have been asking for since Vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Kpmk View Post
    They wouldn't be popular anyway, would be a waste of time. I mean just look at pandaren
    More people play pandaren than goblins, gnomes, dwarves or worgen.
    Last edited by Techno-Druid; 2018-01-27 at 09:25 PM.

They wouldn't be popular anyway, would be a waste of time. I mean just look at pandaren

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    What does PSA mean?
    Personal Sucky for All

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Thank God, we don't need to enable furries anymore than we already have.
    I agree.

After showing Allied races whenever Blizzard show new one people think that they're going to be "new allied race". Not every race from Warcraft should be playable, Vulpera is one of them.

More people play pandaren than goblins, gnomes, dwarves or worgen.
    Cool? Lets just keep making unsuccessful races then

Also i realized you were counting alliance and horde. You know that doesn't count
    Last edited by Kpmk; 2018-01-27 at 09:48 PM.

Also i realized you were counting alliance and horde. You know that doesn't count
    Um, what? They're the same race with the same model, customization options, racials, language, starting zone and voice lines. If I'm not suppose to count the number of pandaren on the Horde and Alliance then what am I suppose to count? The number of pandaren in their starting zone?

Cool? Lets just keep making unsuccessful races then

I refer you to the Pasta Sauce argument.
    https://www.ted.com/talks/malcolm_gl...paghetti_sauce

TLDW/L/R: Give more choices, there is no one-size fits all. There is a reason why there are 36 different ragout sauces.
    Last edited by MrDragon; 2018-01-27 at 10:13 PM.
    "These are Allied Races, these aren't Sub-Races. There's no direct associated Race or "Parent Race" or anything like that" -Ion Hazzikostas, Blizzcon 2017 Q&A

Um, what? They're the same race with the same model, customization options, racials, language, starting zone and voice lines. If I'm not suppose to count the number of pandaren on the Horde and Alliance then what am I suppose to count? The number of pandaren in their starting zone?
    They are the only race that can be played by both factions. Any other race would benefifit from having their population doubled in that situation too. It's fair to say pandaren are the least popular race.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrDragon View Post
    I refer you to the Pasta Sauce argument.
    https://www.ted.com/talks/malcolm_gl...paghetti_sauce

TLDW/L/R: Give more choices, there is no one-size fits all. There is a reason why there are 36 different ragout sauces.
    Fair enough, except making a new race takes a lot of resources, they may as well use those resources on a race from the pool of races that people have been asking for for years rather than one with no history in the game. Also, they know what sells by now. No point in making another race that will be dead in a year rather than something that will be popular.

They are the only race that can be played by both factions. Any other race would benefifit from having their population doubled in that situation too. It's fair to say pandaren are the least popular race.
    So you're saying pandaren are the least popular, because as a neutral race they're distributed across both factions? Even though in total they outnumber the populations of four other races.

What kind of crackpot logic is that?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So you're saying pandaren are the least popular, because as a neutral race they're distributed across both factions? Even though in total they outnumber the populations of four other races.

It's called "my only source is realmpop."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

It's not hard. Most people are faction loyal. Pandaren are accessible to twice the amount of players as every other race.