Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I think not. They seem nice but too specificly made for Kul tiras to be valiable

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    Pretty sure those were old alpha vanilla models they brought back just for shits and giggles for the few npcs they used them for.

I wouldn't mind a little change of pace, but those thin models look rather..off putting to me.
    The Kul'tiran male is just a reskinned Pandaren male model. All the gear will fit just like it does with the Pandaren.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfella View Post
    The Kul'tiran male is just a reskinned Pandaren male model. All the gear will fit just like it does with the Pandaren.
    Uhh what? No they arnt... They arnt reskinned pandaren model, have you even fucking seen them?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    They looks nice, so I hope yeh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I wouldn't mind the big models, honestly.. Maybe they are for the testing, we had an old 'big' model in Wrath as well as TBC, I believe?
    That model actully dated back to Wow Alpha. At the time NPCs had non-player models.

5+ Year Old Account
    It should be pretty clear, that Blizzard has the intention to make the fat and skinny Humans playable. What other reason would they have, to suddenly make up the lore behind the bulky Kul Tirans, in a expansion, that introduces subraces? It is also the only option for Human subraces, since dividing Humans in different races is not something a big western game studio would dare today.

Helmets and other 3D gear is also not such a big problem, since they stayed pretty close to the proportions of the models, from which they reused the skeletons.

Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    I think they are under development

There is no similarity in shape between a fat person and a whale. Fat people are more similar to a farm pig or a hippo than a whale.
    Most whales look lean and tall
    The fat human model actually looks more like a gorilla, probably as strong as one too, OMG, if they do become playable, they'd probably act just like my dad

Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    The fat human model actually looks more like a gorilla, probably as strong as one too, OMG, if they do become playable, they'd probably act just like my dad
    Yes if with a rich beard then like a bear or a gorilla

Last edited by Farrarie; 2018-01-27 at 05:36 PM.

I don't think Human Females will get a "thin" variant, mostly because they're uh... already pretty thin as it is. You go much thinner and they'll just be skin and bones.

Nah, what they need is a bodybuilder variant, so they can be huge musclebound gorillas along with the existing Human Males.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jpedrote52 View Post
    Those new models look sick, will they ever be playable? blizzard kind of gave an answer, that making all the old amours fit the new models would be too "expensive", but they also implemented Pandaren which nullify that same statement because as we saw Pandaren can use all the old amours and they look crap on them, supper stretched chestplate, crap looking legs, etc. As for the costs of making the new amours models for that many races being to "expensive", it's bullshit, players pay 15€ a month to play the game, they make more than enough money to do it, and the art team in wow is amazing.
    There's way more to game development than money. Finite time, finite resources.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Uhh what? No they arnt... They arnt reskinned pandaren model, have you even fucking seen them?
    Yeah, they are. You're wrong, but that's okay, I'm not mad. Go look at the model view and look at the death animation, and then tell me where you've seen that before. Look at the profile of a Pandaren belly and the Kul'tiran belly, and tell me how they aren't the exacts same. But it's okay, you don't have to know for me to be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Hopefully not. The option to make skinnier or obese characters should either come for all races at once or for no races at all(fat orcs, fat night elves, fat blood elves and skinny tauren should be a thing too, otherwise it looks ridiculous to only have humans that differ in size). The way datamining went, it sadly seems that they will be.
    It wouldn't be that weird. Elves are naturally lean. Orcs are naturally muscular. They're different races that don't have to play by the same rules. In a lot of fantasy literature, the fact that humans come in different shapes and sizes is played as one of humanity's strengths and an explanation as to why they usually dominate compared to stronger, faster and smarter races.
    "I pulled up to moonglade about 7 or 8
    and yelled to the trainer "yo resto cya."
    Looked at my talent tree, i was finally there.
    To go to Karazhan and tank in dire bear."
    -Yarma

Quote Originally Posted by provaporous View Post
    I don't put it past blizzard not making thin females for they can virtue signal about how progressive they are about not allowing players to play thin females.

Female Undead, Night Elves, Humans, Blood Elves, Nightborne, Draenei all say hello.

You people are such SJW's it's not even funny.

Deleted
    Ehh... no. It looks more like a reskinned Orc model. And the thin human male, wtf? It doesn't even stand straight and is obviously built around the Forsaken "skeleton".

Yeah, they are. You're wrong, but that's okay, I'm not mad. Go look at the model view and look at the death animation, and then tell me where you've seen that before. Look at the profile of a Pandaren belly and the Kul'tiran belly, and tell me how they aren't the exacts same. But it's okay, you don't have to know for me to be happy.
    The ignorance of this post is thick enough to choke on

7+ Year Old Account

yeah no they arnt, just because they are both slightly pudgey does not mean they are... Notice how the panda fat is around the very bottom of the belly and the groin, well the kultirans is around the middle and no fat at the belly? also how btw if it was a "reskin" like you say it is, the kultirans would have claws and panda ears?
    as pointed out above, they have very different animations, and very different body shapes, sekeltons, and well LITERALLY THE ONLY THING SIMILIAR is they are fat, have a head, two arms, and two legs, and again your example "the death animation" i love it because your like "go look at them" then YOU YOURSELF DONT EVEN LOOK AT THEM, they are not even close "oh but they both land on their face" most do, again look above
    by the wya i love your "Im a parent and your a little child, im not mad, your wrong"

you need to "get your eyes checked"

Made by me <3
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-01-27 at 06:11 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Ehh... no. It looks more like a reskinned Orc model. And the thin human male, wtf? It doesn't even stand straight and is obviously built around the Forsaken "skeleton".
    if it was the same skeleton it would be called a remodel, a reskin is not what you think it is, look above.
    but its not, its a brand new skeleton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Time Sage View Post
    That model actully dated back to Wow Alpha. At the time NPCs had non-player models.
    Ah, so you know which one, good ^^
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    Pretty sure those were old alpha vanilla models they brought back just for shits and giggles for the few npcs they used them for.

I wouldn't mind a little change of pace, but those thin models look rather..off putting to me.
    Well, yeah but was more the fact that they were used to actually put a little difference in. Hence I am welcoming the big/small models too.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted

Actually they are just human female with moved hand bones =) (for girl) man are using straight orc model