Legion's Mythic+ in BfA

Hi there,

as Mythic+ is an infinite dungeon system there's no need to remove it with the release of BfA. So if Legion's Mythic+ dungeon will still be playable which keys can be done with level 120 and new gear?
    M+50, M+80, maybe M+100?

Probably.

But here won't be a reason to do them at that difficulty(or any).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Probably.

But here won't be a reason to do them at that difficulty(or any).
    Agree with this. The achievement for artifact skins will be removed and I would imagine the initial gear from BFA will be roughly equivalent to what a +15 weekly chest offers or slightly higher.

Also, there is precedent as they have previously removed both the challenge modes for WOD and MOP. If they do keep the legion m+ with release of BFA, the BFA m+ would likely start again from +2 to avoid ever increasing numbers if the same system is kept for future expansions.

Deleted
    I would imagine the keys would just stop dropping.

Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    Hi there,

as Mythic+ is an infinite dungeon system there's no need to remove it with the release of BfA. So if Legion's Mythic+ dungeon will still be playable which keys can be done with level 120 and new gear?
    M+50, M+80, maybe M+100?
    doubt it - they will most probably remove mythic + with prepatch leaving only mythic 0 for transmog etc.

with artifact skins for +15 being removed what reason they would have to keep them ?

there will be new mythic + in BfA and they will want people to do them not old content

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    doubt it - they will most probably remove mythic + with prepatch leaving only mythic 0 for transmog etc.

with artifact skins for +15 being removed what reason they would have to keep them ?

there will be new mythic + in BfA and they will want people to do them not old content
    But.... doing them for fun and for solo reasons? Would be cool if you'd be able to do a m45 solo or so, just to push yourself. No reward, just fun and challenge. If you want a reward, maybe Time Walking currency or some tiny BfA currency, I don't know.
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think there is a cap at 30 right now, and there's no way people are going to be doing +30 right now even with the best possible gear in the game.

They don't need to remove Legion M+, they should just remove the achievements and call it a day. Being able to endlessly farm old M+ dungeons with old keystones doesn't really hurt anybody, and it's not like the gear would be useful anyway (considering 15-30 all drops base 940 gear right now).

Please no..
    I don't want to travel to legion dungeons anymore for m+, time for something fresh...
    Maybe they could add a timewalking event where you can do legion m+ dungeons for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulicious View Post
    Please no..
    I don't want to travel to legion dungeons anymore for m+, time for something fresh...
    Maybe they could add a timewalking event where you can do legion m+ dungeons for a week.
    This. Makes more sense for it to be timed rather than add it now, would feel to fresh and requires a break.

I don't think it matters much whether they continue or not. Unless the loot scales up beyond 960 (or the stat-squished equivalent of 960), they will be a novelty at best.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"