Poll: How many characters do you have?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviemore View Post
    Look, I'm sorry, but I don't zip up the back.

You're trying to suggest that you pay Blizzard for three accounts so that you can have an average of 13 of every class, cluttering up the better part of six servers, with 143 characters that you can't possibly have the time to play.

Like I said, if you're going to tell lies then at least make them somewhat believable.
    So, you have a hard time believing someone could have three accounts or more? Hard time believing someone could pay for three accounts or more? Having a hard time believing characters has to be created on servers to be played? Having a hard time believing one that has played since the dawn of the damn game, to have 143 characters?

I never claimed they were max, I have 14 at 110, 73 at 100-110. Leveling became smooth when MoP hit, and a joke after. Leveling before 7.3.5 was jokingly easy, and the gold it could bring was rather a good amount too. Once a server fills up, you move along to another, or move a character away - or heck, delete a character.

As well, I am currently only playing 1 account out of 3 that has been active since TBC, out of a total of 5 accounts I have.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Just wow...where do you find the time? O_o
    Well, when unwell a third of the playing time of WoW, one finds time to do shit.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I have close to 45, ranging from max level, levelling projects and twinks. Some are level 1s which I use in guild competitions etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    14 at max level. 31 overall.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 'max' lvl during vanilla wow server, 3 'max' lvl in tbc (changed server), 6 'max' lvl during wrath, in cata had i think 6 (stopped playing very short after cata release), in mop were 5 'max' lvl (new server, again), wod had 5 (new server, again), now in legion lvled every class to 110
    however i don't play them equally at all, half of them are parked alts with sh8t gear that have little to no gameplay

As for lvling again, because of the big lvling changes, doubt i'll ever lvl anything again, except maybe monk from a reskinned - sorry 'allied' race - since from testing monks with rested xp and buff are the fastest to lvl, even more than DKs (and doubt there will be DH for the reskinned races)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    I just checked a few of my alts. If it just about getting to 100? My alts who are at 100 took under two days /played to get there (fastest). My alts at 110 took under 4 days.

Sooo...considering I have almost 700 days /played over 13 years (and my sister who is disabled started during Cata and ALSO has 700 days /played)...yeah..sure..if you love levelling for the sake of it and inventing characters and a story and a name and all that behind them...it becomes believable to have so many characters. Not something that I would aspire to...but hell..different strokes for different folks.

Yeah...100 chars is a lot
    Trust me, I level faster if I find a fitting name to the race/class and a transmog, dunno why.. Haha. I have about 1200 days played..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    So, you have a hard time believing someone could have three accounts or more? Hard time believing someone could pay for three accounts or more? Having a hard time believing characters has to be created on servers to be played? Having a hard time believing one that has played since the dawn of the damn game, to have 143 characters?
    Correct.

I don't believe you for a second.

Look, I'm sorry, but I don't zip up the back.

You're trying to suggest that you pay Blizzard for three accounts so that you can have an average of 13 of every class, cluttering up the better part of six servers, with 143 characters that you can't possibly have the time to play.

Like I said, if you're going to tell lies then at least make them somewhat believable.
    Oh for fuck’s sake, he’s got no reason to lie about it. Nobody is impressed. You asked a question and he answered. Accept it or don’t but please spare us.

I just checked a few of my alts. If it just about getting to 100? My alts who are at 100 took under two days /played to get there (fastest). My alts at 110 took under 4 days.

Sooo...considering I have almost 700 days /played over 13 years (and my sister who is disabled started during Cata and ALSO has 700 days /played)...yeah..sure..if you love levelling for the sake of it and inventing characters and a story and a name and all that behind them...it becomes believable to have so many characters. Not something that I would aspire to...but hell..different strokes for different folks.

Yeah...100 chars is a lot
    Iam in the same boat as gehco

On my 1 account i have nearly hit the 50 cap but i didnt include my late stepsisters account so that is another 20 chars plus i have a 3rd account with 4 toons cause i wanted the RAF mount.

It really wasnt that hard to level up back in WoD with the amount of XP pots that dropped hell on my server you could buy them for as little as 500g! (good i wish i collected them now i would be a trillionaire)

I honestly got leveling up to a art form with those pots i could blast through BC in 40 mins and i could blast through wrath in an hour and what with WoD you could do that in 15 mins if you stacked up the bonus quests.

Once they hit max level they joined my garrison slave army and i made millions and millions which i bought so much free shit it was insane! Plus i do love tmog and it helps so much with mount runs and shit.

I keep asking blizz to up the 50 char limit seeing how we are getting so many allied races in the future but i have yet to recieve one call back from them.
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-01-27 at 08:33 PM.

Deleted
    Correct.

I believe your disbelief stems from the confusion you created yourself. The title of the poll is how many characters we have. But in your OP you talk about characters we bring with us to BfA. And sure, nobody in their right mind, with a job and a life and all that poop, will have 143 characters at max level, raidgeared and maxed on reputation and so on and so forth. But that was not the question. If you include every single level 1 bank alt and not just characters that people play more than once a year, then the number quite easily can be that high.

Myself, I've had over 100 different characters. Different classes on different servers for different reasons. I only PLAY a few of them, but I HAVE numerous others.

It all depends on how many servers/guilds I'm playing with in BFA, but currently im not planning on lvling all my 20+ max lvl toons.

10+ Year Old Account
    48 I have a of Alts probably like 25 Level 90s yeah I used to be pretty obsessed.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    Oh for fuck’s sake, he’s got no reason to lie about it. Nobody is impressed. You asked a question and he answered. Accept it or don’t but please spare us.
    Who rattled your cage?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    I believe your disbelief stems from the confusion you created yourself.
    I'd answer you, but (honestly?) I blacked out reading your comment.

12 Capped- One for each class and a bunch of randoms.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    39 110s
    lets just say the end of addons tend to be very boring

Deleted
    I'd answer you, but (honestly?) I blacked out reading your comment.
    You should go see a doctor if you get a blackout every time you're confronted with your mistakes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that totally beats me....

But I get you....while I have two Paladins...I am still tempted to level a third. And obviously I needed an orc rogue after I had a troll rogue. And DHs on Ally and Horde...etc
    In Wrath my Paladin mania blew up. Was in a raid team on Horde and Alliance, as well as active PvP. So, I ended up with 5 Paladins just for that. 2 on one faction and three on the other, the 5th was for trying out setups.

Correct.

*shrugs* I don't really need to prove anything for you. You placed questions, I answered one and took you up on your title as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    This ain't dick measuring, I am not getting any sexy ladies for being a nerd, ow having been unable to work due to health for a little over 5 years, nor for having sleepless nights. I just answered the question. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Sporebat View Post
    Iam in the same boat as gehco

On my 1 account i have nearly hit the 50 cap but i didnt include my late stepsisters account so that is another 20 chars plus i have a 3rd account with 4 toons cause i wanted the RAF mount.

It really wasnt that hard to level up back in WoD with the amount of XP pots that dropped hell on my server you could buy them for as little as 500g! (good i wish i collected them now i would be a trillionaire)

I honestly got leveling up to a art form with those pots i could blast through BC in 40 mins and i could blast through wrath in an hour and what with WoD you could do that in 15 mins if you stacked up the bonus quests.

Once they hit max level they joined my garrison slave army and i made millions and millions which i bought so much free shit it was insane! Plus i do love tmog and it helps so much with mount runs and shit.

I keep asking blizz to up the 50 char limit seeing how we are getting so many allied races in the future but i have yet to recieve one call back from them.
    Sorry about your stepsister, and yes, I keep begging or well, dreaming for a higher limit - especially now that we get more slots.

I believe your disbelief stems from the confusion you created yourself. The title of the poll is how many characters we have. But in your OP you talk about characters we bring with us to BfA. And sure, nobody in their right mind, with a job and a life and all that poop, will have 143 characters at max level, raidgeared and maxed on reputation and so on and so forth. But that was not the question. If you include every single level 1 bank alt and not just characters that people play more than once a year, then the number quite easily can be that high.

Myself, I've had over 100 different characters. Different classes on different servers for different reasons. I only PLAY a few of them, but I HAVE numerous others.
    Oh, I do have some level 1's but they ain't bankers. Only characters above lvl 70 are permitted to be bankers. I have about 10-15 lvl 1's, they are project characters. Either on other servers I slowly fill with characters or to research the community of RP.

You should go see a doctor if you get a blackout every time you're confronted with your mistakes.
    Made me chuckle a little though some has such a problem.

Not sure what your problem it, but the guy you quote is not that hard to understand. Especially since your native language apparently is some kind of english

That said..my sister (retired, does not work) literally has 8 warlocks. I have no clue what the drive is behind that and what she gets out of it. She started 6 years after me and has accumulated as many days played as I have. She literally played in 6 years what took me 13 years. She has more mounts, pets and more achievements point

It might seem ludicrous to you ... but I don't doubt that somebody like @Gehco with 1200 days played can have so many chars. Do I understand what drives him? Sure as hell not. But who am I to judge. Who are you to judge?
    I can explain it easily. World of Warcraft has been my therapy, my life saver, my social life and my future development. Found more friends in WoW than I could in real life. Found my wife in WoW and now we have a child. The game gave me access to more than I had expected the third time I stepped into Elwynn as a lvl 1 human. (Twice before as beta).

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Looks like you're just jealous someone has a lot of characters, because only a fucking moron would not believe someone has three accounts, i also have 3.
    I wasn't trying to brag. I don't find this to be awesome, nor a mountain of glory.

Sorry about your stepsister, and yes, I keep begging or well, dreaming for a higher limit - especially now that we get more slots.
    Thanks for that

I leveled up alot of her toons and i still keep her main up to date to keep her memory alive.

Also i keep making threads on Blizz official forums about the 50 char limit but i never ever get a response so i just hope maybe they will up the limit to a nice round 100. I mean its no skin off anyones nose for them to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for that

I leveled up alot of her toons and i still keep her main up to date to keep her memory alive.

Also i keep making threads on Blizz official forums about the 50 char limit but i never ever get a response so i just hope maybe they will up the limit to a nice round 100. I mean its no skin off anyones nose for them to do it.
    Only response I was ever getting was, 'It isn't in our current interests to increase the account character limit'.

Only response I was ever getting was, 'It isn't in our current interests to increase the account character limit'.
    I honestly do think they will relent soon cause if you think about it 6 allied races and even if you do one male and one female that is 12 chars then you see races like the Vulpera and possibly the tortallan and even the Kul'tirans then is at least another 6 chars.

With the unlimited possibilities of allied races there is no reason to have a cap on 1 account.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly do think they will relent soon cause if you think about it 6 allied races and even if you do one male and one female that is 12 chars then you see races like the Vulpera and possibly the tortallan and even the Kul'tirans then is at least another 6 chars.

With the unlimited possibilities of allied races there is no reason to have a cap on 1 account.
    Hopefully.. I am slowly removing characters of no function anymore. Already deleted some in the range of 50 to 90's