Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Yeh a Zandalari troll gave birth to her and a night elf came out, that's how it works right?

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    Oh well, just as I foresaw. Definitely going the next step which is "I'm a victim". That's the thing when somebody started insulting someone, but it turns out his course of action would just backfire. Never underestimate someone because law of Karma does exist.

I respond according how someone communicates with me. If you a respectful and not a dick,I treat you the with the treatment you deserve.

I can certainly keep my composure so I'll not bring up names to humiliate them in public.

And take note I'm not like the others up there who without thought, you're bullshit. You'r English is crap. Learn English.So and so.
    As the bible says:"Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."
    Before you correct someone else's English, make sure you truly know a lot about it.
    Most people try to be the better person, which you have not demonstrated you can do in this thread, ever.
    Also, from what you've said above, I think you're confusing me for someone that ever made fun of your English. I haven't made fun of your spelling or sentence structure, once, in this thread. I can tell that English is your second language, so I haven't judged you about that. However, you don't like it when people comment about your English - why would you try to insult others for their comprehension of English? That doesn't make you a better person, in the end. It also makes you an aggressor - which you also do when people simply show you correct lore anyway.

I definitely know how to difirentiate otherwise I wouldn't be so particular about details, right? Since you posted something about Zandalari Troll, it seems you missed out other details. Let me provide what you have missed out.

Why do you think WoW will use those three color which pretty much resembles Ren'dorei, Shal'dorei, and Kal'dorei. It's just mere coincidense you'll gonna' tell me?I think not.
    Void Elves have purple and gray skin due to exposure to void energy within the last several years. Not applicable.
    Nightborne have blue and gray skin due to exposure to the Nightwell's energy within the last 10,000 years. Not applicable.
    Night Elves don't have any skin colors close to the Zandalari - even Azshara's skin was a much brighter blue-violet. And they most certainly don't have a green/light teal skin tone at all. They also do not have any stone scales on their shoulders. Not applicable.
    Zandalari have had those skin colors since before any elves ever existed. Not applicable to elves in the slightest.

You also seem to have missed the part that Zandalari have little to do with elves. Zandalari never, once, directly turned into elves. Dark Trolls directly turned into elves. Comparing Zandalari to any elf, at all, is like comparing iron vrykul to humans - they're related very distantly, but they have no features that are the exact same at all. Zandalari are so far removed from elves, that the only link between them is Dark Trolls, and we barely know what they look like now.
    Comparing Zandalari and Azshara, in any sense, is pointless. It doesn't help your argument toward others.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinjo View Post
    Whoa look at that model! So much detail put into it. I bet that kid is actually a titan in disguise! Perhaps even Aman'thul, cause their skin has the same color. Why else would they put so much detail into a troll child model. Definitely something major going on here.
    you poor thing, you are not seeing the obvious, cleerly azshara was a zandalari troll born from amanthul and a dark troll female

Then her father created the well of eternity purposely to make her a elf, because he , like everyone, only like elves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Yeh a Zandalari troll gave birth to her and a night elf came out, that's how it works right?
    even if night elves came from dark trolls, someway somehow, it was a zandalari who gave birth to her, then she mutated as a night elf, like the other night elves already mutated 3000 years before LUL

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    Most people try to be the better person, which you have not demonstrated you can do in this thread, ever.
    Also, from what you've said above, I think you're confusing me for someone that ever made fun of your English. I haven't made fun of your spelling or sentence structure, once, in this thread. I can tell that English is your second language, so I haven't judged you about that. However, you don't like it when people comment about your English - why would you try to insult others for their comprehension of English? That doesn't make you a better person, in the end. It also makes you an aggressor - which you also do when people simply show you correct lore anyway.
    I doubt anybody would even comment on it, outside of asking for clarifications when he does stuff like substitute "foreshortening" for "contraction", if he wasn't so insistent that his english was perfect and that he has studied linguistics. He brought all that on himself.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    So, having the same disagreement with you means - i'm someone else's alt? Thats rich... I wonder if you ever done such a pathetic thing as using a different user to help your misguided claims? Oh wait... You did...

Btw, just so you know, no one has a problem with how broken your english writing is, not being a native english speaker it is understandable to have some errors, but you are so absurdly adamant that you know how to speak and write in english while actually having no idea how to connect some words into coherent sentances.
    This alone, makes the whole of your hypothasis (even if it was possible, which it is not) untrustworthy.

Now, you probably won't take note of anything you are being told in this thread since you are just stubborn, but it's fine by me... Your posts are hilarious. So untill you are banned again ill just eat my popcorn and have fun...
    Stop being absurd and your diversionary tactics. It might work on others but unfortunately, it won't work on me. You simply cannot get it do you? You may stick with Earth is flat and geocentric PoV but I'll definitely stand my ground. Actually, yes. I find it mind opening about how human can be so overconfident and think he is superior. To be exact, He is English and yet that someone still lacks knowledge about English as a basic and in general. And how that someone can get so stuck up by the limited knowledge he is accustomed to.

- - - Updated - - -

Void Elves have purple and gray skin due to exposure to void energy within the last several years. Not applicable.
    Nightborne have blue and gray skin due to exposure to the Nightwell's energy within the last 10,000 years. Not applicable.
    Night Elves don't have any skin colors close to the Zandalari - even Azshara's skin was a much brighter blue-violet. And they most certainly don't have a green/light teal skin tone at all. They also do not have any stone scales on their shoulders. Not applicable.
    Zandalari have had those skin colors since before any elves ever existed. Not applicable to elves in the slightest.

You also seem to have missed the part that Zandalari have little to do with elves. Zandalari never, once, directly turned into elves. Dark Trolls directly turned into elves. Comparing Zandalari to any elf, at all, is like comparing iron vrykul to humans - they're related very distantly, but they have no features that are the exact same at all. Zandalari are so far removed from elves, that the only link between them is Dark Trolls, and we barely know what they look like now.
    Comparing Zandalari and Azshara, in any sense, is pointless. It doesn't help your argument toward others.
    You on the other hand is one example of someone who can bring up a point and yet you don't flame anyone else's. When I used the word you, my intention was never to direct my generalization to you Destinas and perhaps there was a misunderstanding. You're one of the few fellows here that keep this discussion going on and for that I thank you. Actually, even though this thread might look like a shitstorm and mess due to inserted English101 in between discussion, I'm still thankful for these brats because there is so much to learn with everthing in here.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-01-27 at 11:28 PM.

To be exact, He is English and yet that someone still lacks knowledge about English as a basic and in general. And how that someone can get so stucked up by the limited knowledge he is accustomed to.
    The problem, Vertigo12, is that you litter your posts with strings of words like the above that do not make coherent sense unless one bends over backwards to clean up your grammar and syntax.

For example:
    "To be exact, He is a native speaker and yet is still somebody that lacks basic general knowledge of the language he employs. He is an example of some one that has looks down on others due to his own ignorance."
    Is what I think you are trying to say. Your grammar, syntax and spelling however are so garbled it takes minutes to actually process anything you write and then make an approximation of what you are trying to say.

You have interesting thoughts and ideas mixed in with your wilder theories but appear to lack the ability to capitalize on your strengths and instead stand your ground against canon. When others point this out with sources and evidence from War of the Ancients, the Chronicle and the official time-line, you dig in your heels and assault others with the "stop being flat-earthers" rhetoric. You say others are being close-minded when they base their assumptions on the factual information as is presented (assuming nothing is retconned further) while you yourself cling to a hypothesis with 0 testable or observable evidence to support it. Worse, there is tangible written word from official writers hired by Blizzard to contradict your theory or at the very least imply that it is unlikely at best.

Now your hypothesis of the Old Gods masterminding the rise of the elves to thwart the Zandalari from many pages ago was an interesting idea. Maybe we will find out about the origins of elves in more detail soon, but I hope you can accept the likelihood of Azshara being involved directly with that mutation is unlikely at best.
    I sincerely wish for you to continue with your hypothesizing, just maybe pick one of the other topics you touched on because right now it just looks like you're too busy digging holes for your English skills and refusing evidence supplied by polite and civil posters. (and many shouty and rude ones too I guess.)
    Last edited by MrDragon; 2018-01-27 at 09:39 PM.
    "These are Allied Races, these aren't Sub-Races. There's no direct associated Race or "Parent Race" or anything like that" -Ion Hazzikostas, Blizzcon 2017 Q&A

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    you poor thing, you are not seeing the obvious, cleerly azshara was a zandalari troll born from amanthul and a dark troll female

Then her father created the well of eternity purposely to make her a elf, because he , like everyone, only like elves.

- - - Updated - - -

even if night elves came from dark trolls, someway somehow, it was a zandalari who gave birth to her, then she mutated as a night elf, like the other night elves already mutated 3000 years before LUL
    Now that you mentioned it, WoW is too Elven-centric now. It's about time to have a paradigm shift and let the Trolls be on spotlight.
    @MrDragon, I have nothing against you. I'll brb. Having hard time responding to your replies on a touchscreen mobile-phone .

You do get my point. I know for a fact that even those who are reading what I've written can make sense out of it. It cannot be denied that there are existing people here that would comment to simply insult, degrade and boost their egos.

Okay, I'm back on my desktop. I have nothing against Chronicles. No ill thought or feeling against the authors not even the content. It is a great book both visually and as a literature. But my primary concern is it is not a resource that would stand on its own when you will use it as a reference or compendium for our topic. Sure there are certain things brought up there and discussed but there are missing plot holes.There are defining details that weren't printed out, intentionally or not.

To tell you honestly, I was not that interested in Chronicles. I do have read WoTA Trilogy cover to cover so I'm pretty relate and relay as much information coming from that book into our very own topic. Unfortunately, not even in WoTA describes Night Elven origin in its entirety. The complete details and fact. A detailed description similar to how they would construct their sentences with words as a novelist that would vividly form a mental image in you.

- - - Updated - - -

so this confirm she was a troll? LUL

you are pushing to far man, do you even stop tor read what you post?
    @Syegfryed, stop to read what I post you say? I sit, think and concentrate on what I post even before I write. The point is, base on the premise that she was indeed a troll-dark troll of the Zandalari/Zul/Empire, she cannot sever her ties with the Trolls. Not even being a former Dark Troll, not as an Elf, and even as a Naga Queen.

Ties cannot be severed as a Dark Troll:
    - Unlike Dwarven nation or Human nation, who is all about councils and coalition, even the existence of the Zandalari Empire or specifically called as Empire of Zul during Ancient Kalimdor they contest one another in which dominant Tribe will lead the entirety of their Troll race. The original Troll specie which is the Zandalari itself remains dominant and the leader. Dark Trolls on the other hand are reclusive, peaceful-to a point they are passive. The primiary reason why Empire of Zul was formed is because of the reason for survival of their race against the Aqirs. The Dark Trolls are completely out of the picture during the Trolls vs Aqir wars. They are minding their own thing,about to discover something else that would completely change them entirely, as a race and a living being.

Ties cannot be severed as a Night Elf
    - Even after the complete transformation of Dark Trolls into the presently known as Kal'dorei, simply put Night Elves, they cannot deny the fact that they have to interact with their seemed to be forgotten relatives.They have to battle for territory. They have to strike an accord and stop the feud that is still ingrained in them.

Ties cannot be severed as a Naga
    - After that fateful event of the Great Sundering and the suspicious absence of their cursed group, they will not escape the inevitable Battle for Azeroth as the Azerothian races will join force to fight against the Nagas and their old gods allies.It was hinted at Blizzcon that Azshara will be tier 2 raid boss, meaning the Zandalar as a Troll race and even as a Horde allied race will once again face them in the upcoming decisive battle.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I doubt anybody would even comment on it, outside of asking for clarifications when he does stuff like substitute "foreshortening" for "contraction", if he wasn't so insistent that his english was perfect and that he has studied linguistics. He brought all that on himself.
    Now it's clear who has problems here. You see, there is something wrong with you. Was I insisting my English was perfect? I have never ever said my English was perfect. I only said Linguistics is one of my field of interests. Period. Do you think I would bring this up if you and the likes of you didn't stated being grammar police and wanna-be proof readers? That's against forum rules, mind you.Don't worry I'll give time to investigate and audit our conversation in this thread, which is definitely off-topic, but to prove who has clear conscience here I'll make way.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-01-31 at 10:13 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

The point is, base on the premise that she was indeed a troll-dark troll of the Zandalari/Zul/Empire
    this premise is completely false and retarded man, is te same way to say anduin was a vrykul

how the fuck she can have anything related with he "zul empire" LOL, or you are mentally disabled or a rly good troll

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    this premise is completely false and retarded man, is te same way to say anduin was a vrykul

how the fuck she can have anything related with he "zul empire" LOL, or you are mentally disabled or a rly good troll
    I bet you're a Chronicles fan-boy as well so why not get on it? Check her entry and the paragraph which shows her relation with Zandalari or Zul Empire. If you expect me to supply the specific details, I'm really sorry because I'm done spoon feeding details and constantly repeating what was already brought up in these pages. We're not kids anymore.

7+ Year Old Account
    I bet you're a Chronicles fan-boy as well so why not get on it? Check her entry and the paragraph which shows her relation with Zandalari or Zul Empire. If you expect me to supply the specific details, I'm really sorry because I'm done spoon feeding details and constantly repeating what was already brought up in these pages. We're not kids anymore.
    sure but...

she was not the first dark troll mutated

and she definitely was not a zandalari troll mutated, you are not a kid then stop dreaming.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Wasn't it considered canon even if this entry isn't included in any Chronicles? World of Warcraft in-game quests, articles, journals are the real deal and canon.

I'm not saying that he is physically a Vrykul. In Azeroth, Human race are titan-construct, and Vrykul is one of them affected by curse of Flesh. The Kingdom of Arathor or the Azerothian Human race are an off-shoot or an evolution of two completely normal Vrykuls and were given with an offspring which is considered to be an aberration of their kind.

- - - Updated - - -

sure but...

she was not the first dark troll mutated

and she definitely was not a zandalari troll mutated, you are not a kid then stop dreaming.
    I believe that detail is just a subtle hint. It wasn't directly stated but if you try to read and piece everything it tells a different story.

I already have even when one of the regular poster here in my thread supplied Chronicles data.

A span of 5 millennia somehow describe how the then Dark Trolls into NE. It started out as they settled near the well's bank. Soon they discovered Titan related artifact near the periphery and that was the only time they created their newfound language known as Kal'dorei along with those terminologies.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-01-28 at 05:02 PM.

She has zero relation to the fucking Zandalari, stop trying to play that angle. You’ve yet to post anything of substance that would identify her as anything but a night elf.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Valid point.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll happily supply the evidence.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Queen_Azshara
    Chronicle Vol. 1 - Page 98
    Azshara also struck an accord with the Zandalar tribe of trolls, who held considerable influence over the rest of their race. Uninterested in conquering the trolls, which the queen saw as a minor nuisance at best, she allowed the Zandalari to keep their sacred Zandalar Mountains in exchange for ending troll incursions into kaldorei territory.
    She saw them in a negative view - a minor nuisance. Like nearly all elves see nearly all trolls. She simply wanted to control the trolls, like the did everyone else. By controlling the Zandalari, she controlled all the other troll empires through the respect they had for the Zandalari. There's no reading between those lines - it states it point blank there.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't it considered canon even if this entry isn't included in any Chronicles? World of Warcraft in-game quests, articles, journals are the real deal and canon.

I'm not saying that he is physically a Vrykul. In Azeroth, Human race are titan-construct, and Vrykul is one of them affected by curse of Flesh. The Kingdom of Arathor or the Azerothian Human race are an off-shoot or an evolution of two completely normal Vrykuls and was given an offspring which is considered an aberration to their kind.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe that detail is just a subtle hint. It wasn't directly stated but if you try to read and piece everything it tells a different story.
    Kappa

we read and piecee verything, the part who i most like is the piece who tell she was born a night elf, from a night elf, after 3000 of a Night elf empire already stabilized, from dark trolls, not zandalari

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Valid point.

- - - Updated - - -

She saw them in a negative view - a minor nuisance. Like nearly all elves see nearly all trolls. She simply wanted to control the trolls, like the did everyone else. By controlling the Zandalari, she controlled all the other troll empires through the respect they had for the Zandalari. There's no reading between those lines - it states it point blank there.
    They wouldn't have any ill feeling towards the Trolls if a previous experience was cordial and in good terms. You see even in their transformed self as Night Elves, stemmed from being previously Dark Trolls, they still harbor negative emotions towards their previously own kind. Actually this has been the formula amongst Elves. Ill feeling against one another. When they were still Dark Trolls perhaps they are considered outcast and even not important to a point non-existing. So they have to resolve to isolationism and being reclusive.They have to thrive on their own and I believe an old god saw this as an opportunity as it was an Achiles' heel for their enemy trolls. Old gods are very cunning and the capitalize on their defeat. They played along so that the unsuspecting trolls will be surprised by a sudden reversal of events. Now it was them who were outplayed.

It's pretty obvious that the NE's particularly Azshara and her Highborne were the culprit on how Azeroth as a planet ended up the way it is currently. She cause Azeroth asunder completely separating everything that was held as one continent. I see the Great Sundering as both boon and curse. We won't see Azeroth now if it wasn't for that fateful event otherwise Azeroth would remain in it's ancient state upto now but who knows, one turn of event and we will be experiencing ancient Azeroth as an in-game experience, that I would place my bet.

- - - Updated - - -

Kappa

we read and piecee verything, the part who i most like is the piece who tell she was born a night elf, from a night elf, after 3000 of a Night elf empire already stabilized, [b]from dark trolls, not zandalari[]
    The Zandalari were the earliest known trolls, the first tribe from which all tribes originated. As posted by Destinas, an illustraion of all Trollkind which you can check somewhere above.

- - - Updated - - -

Valid point.

- - - Updated - - -

None of these were supplied in the book so I take it as your own interpretation. Assuming we follow your discourse, If she simply wanted to control the trolls, she would colonize them, seize their territory and make them their slaves.Better yet head straight to Zandalar and crush their leader. A fatal blowthat would display domination and their might. It was stated in the book that she didn't. Why?I'll tell you why..

Which ever faction who has the most Azerite is the most powerful of all
    During their time there were no Alliance nor Horde. Yes there were Aqirs and there were Troll, however, Aqirs were defeated and somewhat disappeared from the scene. The Empire of Zul along with the specific Troll tribes within it settled and took their own way of life. Drakari at Northrend, Amani at Lorderon, Gurubashi at STV, Faraki at Tanaris while the progenitor Troll the Zandalari stayed in Zandalar. There is this still one Troll Tribe which isn't quite recognized. This something who is under the radar, then the reversal of events. They are now the Night Elves and since this Dark Troll with the Well of Eternity in their domain, the pool of blood of Azeroth-a non coagulated blood of Azeroth as oppose to Azerite, who would stand in their way? Even the combined forces of all remaining Troll Kind can be no match for them. They have only used their new found arcane power and magic...

Old god pulled the strings. Whispers who "appeared to be Elune's" can be heard by the Dark Trolls. They were lured to a sleeping Titan's wound, a pool rich with Titanic powers! These genius old gods capitalized on their ally's death and used it for their own disposal: Vengeance would be ours. The old gods have been busy all along and were equal force which shaped Azeroth. The corruption of titan constructs, the maddening whispers of Titan's allies-The keepers,Earthwarder, and many more. They are still at work.Always scheming.Never tireless.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-01-28 at 05:35 PM.

They wouldn't have any ill feeling towards the Trolls if a previous experience was cordial and in good terms. You see even in their transformed self as Night Elves, stemmed from being previously Dark Trolls, they still harbor negative emotions towards their previously own kind. Actually this has been the formula amongst Elves. Ill feeling against one another. When they were still Dark Trolls perhaps they are considered outcast and even not important to a point non-existing. So they have to resolve to isolationism and being reclusive.They have to thrive on their own and I believe an old god saw this as an opportunity as it was an Achiles' heel for their enemy trolls. Old gods are very cunning and the capitalize on their defeat. They played along so that the unsuspecting trolls will be surprised by a sudden reversal of events. Now it was them who were outplayed.

It's pretty obvious that the NE's particularly Azshara and her Highborne were the culprit on how Azeroth as a planet ended up the way it is currently. She cause Azeroth asunder completely separating everything that was held as one continent. I see the Great Sundering as both boon and curse. We won't see Azeroth now if it wasn't for that fateful event otherwise Azeroth would remain in it's ancient state upto now but who knows, one turn of event and we will be experiencing ancient Azeroth as an in-game experience, that I would place my bet.

- - - Updated - - -

The Zandalari were the earliest known trolls, the first tribe from which all tribes originated. As posted by Destinas, an illustraion of all Trollkind which you can check somewhere above.

- - - Updated - - -

None of these were supplied in the book so I take it as your own interpretation. Assuming we follow your discourse, If she simply wanted to control the trolls, she would colonize them, seize their territory and make them their slaves.Better yet head straight to Zandalar and crush their leader. A fatal blowthat would display domination and their might. It was stated in the book that she didn't. Why?I'll tell you why..

Which ever faction who has the most Azerite is the most powerful of all
    During their time there were no Alliance nor Horde. Yes there were Aqirs and there were Troll, however, Aqirs were defeated and somewhat disappeared from the scene. The Empire of Zul along with the specific Troll tribes within it settled and took their own way of life. Drakari at Northrend, Amani at Lorderon, Gurubashi at STV, Faraki at Tanaris while the progenitor Troll the Zandalari stayed in Zandalar. There is this still one Troll Tribe which isn't quite recognized. This something who is under the radar, then the reversal of events. They are now the Night Elves and since this Dark Troll with the Well of Eternity in their domain, the pool of blood of Azeroth-a non coagulated blood of Azeroth as oppose to Azerite, who would stand in their way? Even the combined forces of all remaining Troll Kind can be no match for them. They have only used their new found arcane power and magic...

Old god pulled the strings. Whispers who "appeared to be Elune's" can be heard by the Dark Trolls. They were lured to a sleeping Titan's wound, a pool rich with Titanic powers! These genius old gods capitalized on their ally's death and used it for their own disposal: Vengeance would be ours. The old gods have been busy all along and were equal force which shaped Azeroth. The corruption of titan constructs, the maddening whispers of Titan's allies-The keepers,Earthwarder, and many more. They are still at work.Always scheming.Never tireless.
    What in the fuck does that useless rant have to do with Azshara? You just go on these tangents that aren’t even related to the thread topic.

7+ Year Old Account

And? everyone know that, why this is relevant? night elves do not come from zandalari, and azshara was not a zandalari, night elves comes from dark trolls who come from forest trolls, get your shit together man.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    And? everyone know that, why this is relevant? night elves do not come from zandalari, and azshara was not a zandalari, night elves comes from dark trolls who come from forest trolls, get your shit together man.
    There is a big difference between simply knowing something against completely understanding something.
    If you truly know and understand the fundamental concept of it you wouldn't react as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    What in the fuck does that useless rant have to do with Azshara? You just go on these tangents that aren’t even related to the thread topic.
    Blind.Still you cannot see? Azshara is part of Ancient Azeroth. If perhaps one would equate present Azeroth with the past it would be Azshara. You won't have your Warcraft's World and the world you move across if it wasn't for her. It seems you are indeed clueless what is the entire mentality why the dev team put all the concept of Azerite, Zandalar, Kul'tiras,Azshara into one equation which equates to Battle for Azeroth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    There's quite large time gap between the transforming of the dark trolls and the rise of Azshara.
    From human perspective it is so. But for the other races such as Draenei/Eredar, Elves, Trolls and other long-live sapient race it would only amount minutes even seconds perhaps.

Time as a concept differs between two different observers. For a human being who lives on the average of 70., dying at the age of 20 years is a pretty short lifespan while reaching the age of 100 is a long life already. Now compare that to other races who can live several millennia. That's time dilation in action.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-02-03 at 05:52 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=121410/c...nial-vestments

there's this item, which i've only ever found in azsuna.

it shows that the change in culture was at least very gradual. they didn't just immediately drop loa worship once they were transformed.

so, i definitely believe that azshara wasn't the first. it feels like this happened over thousands of years we don't have any real info on.
    It's been a while and I haven't given you proper appreciation for bringing this one up. This is indeed a substantial piece of evidence which exist in-game about Dark Troll-Kal'dorei historic evolution. Thanks a lot!

I'll also would include a new section which shouldn't be missing and it's no other than the credits.
    Here is mmo-c record and thanks for all the replies and thread participation! Thank you mmo-c visitors and members for 36k+ views!

Thanks a lot to huth, Marcellus1986, Destinas, MrDragon, Syegfryed, Wildmoon, killwithpwr, Bambs, @Zulkhan and the rest of you!
    Spoiler: 

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    There's a likelyhood that a pregnant dark troll who is due her labor and became both an immigrant and citizen near the banks of WoE has a high chance of having such an experience and offspring. I'ts all about proximity.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-02-02 at 06:10 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Zandalari Trolls are almost here.. Here's one of the evidence that there is a big connection between Dark Trolls of Zulian Empire and the Night Elven Races:This time around the Shal'dorei! Shal'dorei pretty much still retain some of their Zandalari fashion and aethetics for some NB women.

Blizzcon Legion unveiling..Nightborne Concept Art.

Nightborne Fan Art opposite a BfA model with the upcoming Zandalari Troll custimization! See the similarities??

Zandalari Troll in Ash Gray skin tone, Tattoo design 2, Accessory 2 neckpiece, default bra. Cataclysm mage alt color pauldron.

Spellbladers still somehow adapted their fighting style with their Zandalari Troll ancestors who are Shadow Hunters.

The semblance of Zandalari motif still permeates their Shal'dorei aesthetics.

Blood Elven Spellbreaker back in WC3
    Shadow Hunter concept art in black n' white weilding a shadow hunter's glaive; shadow hunter back in WC3 in action

According to a WoW Wiki site:
    • With how long shadow hunters have been around compared to demon hunters, it is possible that shadow hunters were the first to dual wield glaives out of the two. As the Siame-Quashi are doubtfully the only shadow hunters to have done so.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-02-02 at 06:24 PM.