5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    I predicted alpha for legion and BFA correctly and my prediction for allied races will be correct
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kor7YFrBBgc

30:13

51:52

Alex mentions Velf Void form being tested in beta and that we have to play BfA to know how they join their respective factions.

:'(
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Idk if anyone remembers but back in IoT and ToT, some of the Zandalari used a very long polearm that was never obtainable. It appears they are adding it. http://bfa.wowhead.com/item=155365/unruly-drudge-beater

- - - Updated - - -

Except that’s an old statement that’s clearly wrong as we know how they join the Alliance through datamining.

Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post

Alex mentions Velf Void form being tested in beta and that we have to play BfA to know how they join their respective factions.

They're a pre-order bonus, they can always tweak or change it later.

I mean even if the Allied Races are the 30th I'd hope there will be changes coming in BFA given the nightborne and void elf models aren't done.

Yet the explanations are in this current patch - the recruitment quests. Just hit that one button and it's live.
    Of course Alex wouldn't say something like "To find out, you have to play the next patch"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    As much as I enjoy my jungle trolls, the druid forms for them really suck by now.

They have recoloured vanilla bat for flying form that cannot even sit down.
    crack cats instead of tigers. If you want proper tiger form you have to put a lot of effort in order to get primal version of feral artifact.
    They have stag for travel mount - fitting as hell.

I was thrilled to get troll druids but they werehandled in such a poor way I was about to switch to Highmountain. But those Zandalari forms so far are perfect. This is what I wanted for troll druid forms.
    and thats the problem, i like way more the darkspear, i love the bat form, but is completely garbage compared to other fly forms already updated, the thing don't even look like a bat anatomically.

Even the tusks in the zandalari are better, holy crap, darkspear can't compete in any single thing now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Allied races are 100% coming on the 30th.
    I would love you if it happened Bjor...
    No homo...
    For the Horde!

Not sold on them coming out on the 30th.
    Their release date or preorder date announced then, sure.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

I hope player Zandalari keep the neck crack they do in their idle stance. That's great.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Now this is an outlaw rogue weapon: http://bfa.wowhead.com/item=155127/f...et#modelviewer gun-axe.
    hey, thats pretty good

it would be nice if we shot with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well got to say the Loa of Death is pretty great looking; (Wonder if he will be in the Zandalari places...I don't really know...Sorry)

I wonder if the urn thing they showed with Vol'jin's Remains and Thrall together would actual happen in Battle for Azeroth.
    Or they could of been doing a joke thing too...
    For the Horde!

The 30th is like three days away. Shouldn't there have been some form of a promotion from Blizzard to announce pre-order and/or Allied races? It's a big feature and pre-orders are a big deal. (Not that I mind if they surprise us!)

Edit: I should have said "the pre-order date".
    Last edited by PomPomPop; 2018-01-28 at 01:12 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Final Fantasy is getting some big content this week. They are also having a BFA Dev QA with Ion. Blizzard tends to release big content around what the competition does. 30th has been sort of speculated/leaked over the past few weeks. Legion didn't have any pre-order announcements. Just kind of happened after BlizzCon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
    The 30th is like three days away. Shouldn't there have been some form of a promotion from Blizzard to announce pre-order and/or Allied races? It's a big feature and pre-orders are a big deal. (Not that I mind if they surprise us!)
    .. So a teaser for a pre-order? I'm fairly sure that would ruin the point of the surprise, if there was one.

15+ Year Old Account
    The allied races would be good enough promotion just by themselves imo, on top of that they still have a huge amount of time to actually get a ton of pre orders too.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Armoury

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well got to say the Loa of Death is pretty great looking; (Wonder if he will be in the Zandalari places...I don't really know...Sorry)
    [IMG]http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/695979.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/wowpedia/thumb/d/dd/Bwonsamdi.jpg/450px-Bwonsamdi.jpg?version=adb42e5fc07e77f77981954ad57e048f[IMG]

I wonder if the urn thing they showed with Vol'jin's Remains and Thrall together would actual happen in Battle for Azeroth.
    Or they could of been doing a joke thing too...
    He will be a quest giver for Horde players in Zandalar. I honestly wonder if he will stay true to his book mentality, he wants your soul, all souls.
    @Zulkhan, unless I missed something that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    .. So a teaser for a pre-order? I'm fairly sure that would ruin the point of the surprise, if there was one.
    Yeah, to announce the date the pre-orders (and with it the Allied races, if the speculations are true) become available. I don't feel it is needed to announce it beforehand but it seems logical for such a large business to give a date rather than drop the pre-orders onto us without a heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mx View Post
    The allied races would be good enough promotion just by themselves imo, on top of that they still have a huge amount of time to actually get a ton of pre orders too.
    But there is no date and, if I have to believe this thread, Allied races are tied to the pre-orders. Can't promote a pre-order if you can't play what is part of the pre-order deal until after buying it.

Yeah, to announce the date the pre-orders (and with it the Allied races, if the speculations are true) become available. I don't feel it is needed to announce it beforehand but it seems logical for such a large business to give a date rather than drop the pre-orders onto us without a heads up.

But there is no date and, if I have to believe this thread, Allied races are tied to the pre-orders. Can't promote a pre-order if you can't play what is part of the pre-order deal until after buying it.
    Except that they have done that every time and probably won't change it now. The marketing after will be enough once they unleash them.

7+ Year Old Account

Blizzard has never done that though. They released the preorder for Legion after Blizzcon with no heads up that it was gonna go on preorder on that specific date. With WoD, they released preorders in March at a random time. With MoP, it was in July and out of nowhere.