Wakening Essence useless already

Let's say I have all the legendaries I need and they are all 1000, and the purified titan essence will not give an Aman Thuls trinket, what the hell am I doing with the essence anyway?

Perhaps consider that you do not represent everyone.
    No single reward, currency or anything else available will be equally useful or applicable to every player.
    Be glad that you are in that position, because I expect a lot of players who are not you are not.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Using them for alts.

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    Let's say I have all the legendaries I need and they are all 1000, and the purified titan essence will not give an Aman Thuls trinket, what the hell am I doing with the essence anyway?
    It gives you tokens for other classes if you buy 1 with all legendaries, plus it's meant as a catch up system for new 110s/alts.

Wakening Essence is used to buy Legendaries, to upgrade them, and to get them for alternate characters. If you have all legendaries, all upgraded, and do not want any more, why are you gathering Wakening Essence/ why do you care?

Stop farming it ... just like nethershards - it is another number in your currency tab. Ignore it and move on.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Farm ap!!!!!

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Alts or stop gathering it maybe?

Sure, you might still get some as a side-effect of activities, but just ignore it.

You know the currency tab has a function to move it to Unused.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get legendaries for alts, or just stop chasing the number.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

"I have no personal use for them therefore there is no use for them for anyone"
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Just like every other in-game currency, there is a point at which it fades from usefulness and no longer matters. If you don't need Wakening Essences for any more of the Legendary tokens then you can stop collecting them - they're no longer relevant to you.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

5+ Year Old Account
    do this same what with garrison resource - ignore it

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Using them for alts.
    They're totally random, aren't they?

Unsub? Apparently you beat the game.

Maybe they are not for you ? Its for people who actually still need legendaries ?

You don't need them. Congratulations.

Other do =/= useless.

Maybe you can use them to buy more than 10k achievement points?
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    "I have no personal use for them therefore there is no use for them for anyone"
    Pretty much sums up the majority of the player base in this game ever since Wrath.
    We either got people who think they are special snowflakes or complain about items/currency/whatever just because its not for them or they got all the rewards already.