Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Good tactic, quickly change the topic to skilled immigration and gloss over the "silent genocide" angle you were pushing.

Close call! People almost spotted you for what you are that time!
    Do you have any political points or just ad hominem?

Most migrants are not looking to kill or genocide Europeans. But if the nation has welfare then it needs to control borders. Politicians like Milos Zeman win because some other EU states are not being reasonable.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    French vanilla isn't as good as regular vanilla as far as ice cream is concerned.

Though chocolate is better than both.

[COLOR="#417394"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/

Yeah, I don't really buy that you were just 'musing.' What it looks like, and what it's always looked like every time you bring this up, is that you're implying the same will happen to Europeans. Hence why you always phrase it like it's a warning.
    And why would that not be the case? History is replete with examples of cultures being overrun and destroyed by others. If suddenly 7 million Welshmen came to settle in Namibia would that not change Namibia irrevocably so?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Do you have any political points or just ad hominem?

Most migrants are not looking to kill or genocide Europeans. But if the nation has welfare then it needs to control borders. Politicians like Milos Zeman win because some other EU states are not being reasonable.
    If Germany wants an unlimited number of migrants they and they alone should have them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    And why would that not be the case? History is replete with examples of cultures being overrun and destroyed by others. If suddenly 7 million Welshmen came to settle in Namibia would that not change Namibia irrevocably so?
    Of course it would change Namibia. But why did you suddenly switch to talking about 'change' when we were talking about genocide?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Justice prevailed and Zeman won

Fascists mad AF.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If Germany wants an unlimited number of migrants they and they alone should have them.
    Merkel did not claim wir schaffen alles but wir schaffen das (sorry for my horrible german)

You do, i hope, understand the difference between eating this and eating all so lets make that the example. Merkal said she could eat that plate*, you claim she said she could eat all food in the world

*) Edit: Probably a better choice would be a rather large pot rather than a plate

Of course it would change Namibia. But why did you suddenly switch to talking about 'change' when we were talking about genocide?
    Well there was a genocide perpetrated in Namibia, by white people of course.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herero...maqua_genocide

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Well there was a genocide perpetrated in Namibia, by white people of course.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herero...maqua_genocide
    A double dose of irony in one thread.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Merkel did not claim wir schaffen alles but wir schaffen das (sorry for my horrible german)

You do, i hope, understand the difference between eating this and eating all so lets make that the example. Merkal said she could eat that plate*, you claim she said she could eat all food in the world

*) Edit: Probably a better choice would be a rather large pot rather than a plate
    I wasn't aware the German chancellor could dictate the immigration policy of countries other than Germany.

- - - Updated - - -

Would the decision to resettle 7 million white British born people there not be seen as an attempt at ethnic cleansing? Indeed those 7 million Welshmen would constitute the majority of the country considering it only now has 2 million or so inhabitants. Would the current Namibians not be right to fear their country not being theirs anymore?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    That moment when a so-called American cheers the outcome of an election that is against American interests because he hates muslims and immigrants so much.

You do realize that a cornerstone of Zeman's agenda is to pivot the Czech Republic towards Russia and China away from the West, right?

That means away from America.

When did you become so self destructive? Are you that mad at things?
    Alt-righters wouldn't be alt-righters if they weren't self-destructive.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't aware the German chancellor could dictate the immigration policy of countries other than Germany.
    And Germany did not

You said 'if Germany wants an unlimited number of refugees' so you brough in Germany's policy for Germany

Would the decision to resettle 7 million white British born people there not be seen as an attempt at ethnic cleansing? Indeed those 7 million Welshmen would constitute the majority of the country considering it only now has 2 million or so inhabitants. Would the current Namibians not be right to fear their country not being theirs anymore?
    No, it wouldn't. Would some people view it that way? Sure, look at the 'white genocide' crowd in the US for example. But is it actually ethnic cleansing? Nope. Unless those white men are actively killing Namibians in this scenario, it's not ethnic cleansing. Being the minority is not ethnic cleansing. Which, incidentally, is a concept that the 'white genocide' crowd doesn't seem to understand.

Your last question is fair. But it's still just an attempt to move the goalposts. And I'm going to keep moving them back.

- - - Updated - - -

It's also worth noting that the Namibia hypothetical is completely incomparable to Europe. Seeing as the total immigrant population, including those who were already in Europe from before the migrant crisis, doesn't even remotely come close to being a majority in Europe. Much less triple it.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's also worth noting that the Namibia hypothetical is completely incomparable to Europe. Seeing as the total immigrant population, including those who were already in Europe from before the migrant crisis, doesn't even remotely come close to being a majority in Europe. Much less triple it.
    Also not all applicants get a positive result on their applications..

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Alt-righters wouldn't be alt-righters if they weren't self-destructive.
    Except Zemans is left wing as fuck and Pro EU

A double dose of irony in one thread.
    Also worth noting is that after the Germans left, the country was taken over apartheid South Africa who, true to form, started systematically appropriating all of the good land for white farmers while restricting the native population to bantustans. And yet, even after all of this, Namibia managed to survive with most of its cultural identity intact and is, by African standards at least, remarkably stable with a rapidly growing economy. So if a bunch of illiterate and destitute tribesmen can manage to survive centuries of colonization and exploitation and emerge from it stronger than ever, perhaps the Czech Republic won't be laid low with the influx of a few thousand refugees?
    Last edited by Macaquerie; 2018-01-28 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    I wasn't talking about Zeman, but nice strawman.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    His anti-immigration stance...
    On the contrary this is pro-freedom stance. We should be free to decide whether we want 3rd world immigrants who refuse to assimilate or not. Being forced to take them by EU is against our freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    I wasn't talking about Zeman, but nice strawman.
    Nice damage control.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Near as i can read his party is pretty much populist social democratic anti immigrant eurosceptics.

That does not sound like "left wing as fuck and pro EU" to me but admittedly my source is wikipedia

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Near as i can read his party is pretty much populist social democratic anti immigrant eurosceptics.

That does not sound like "left wing as fuck and pro EU" to me but admittedly my source is wikipedia
    They are left wing and want referendum on staying in EU and Zeman himself is for staying in EU

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    They are left wing and want referendum on staying in EU and Zeman himself is for staying in EU
    He is the former leader of the Social Democratic party? He speaks often against the EU measures? Socialdemocrats are center left