Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc7 View Post
    Again with the numbers, I don't have a level 8 mage, but does killing a bear really take 15 frostbolts? Doubtful.

You didn't comment on the 2 to 3 hour dungeon queues you were complaining about earlier, because that still confuses me, a lot.

Would it be correct to assume that you are exaggerating about everything on pretty much that same scale? So a 10 minute dungeon que and a 30 minute dungeon (which is what actually happens) turns into a 3 hour descend into madness capped by a unfinishable nightmare?
    No, that was the actual time it took for me to get into a dungeon and yes that is the amount of frost bolts you need to toss out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had 12 Maxed Horde chars and since I'm done with Argus I decided to get 12 Maxed Alliance chars

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    No, that was the actual time it took for me to get into a dungeon and yes that is the amount of frost bolts you need to toss out.
    I don't know, i've never had a long dungeon que yet (the lenght is decided by the balance of roles anyways, not by the amount of players queuing). Did you queue for a specific dungeon as dps in the very early morning or something?

My level 35 warrior with no heirlooms equipped kills mobs on average with 6 to 7 abilities (Colossus smash, mortal strike, 3 slams and 1 execute is usual). For my level 73 rogue it's pretty much the same, and they didn't really even increase mob health before level 10 almost at all. Maybe very low level mages are completely broken? I think I'll have to make one later and try to see this extreme deviation from what has been my experience thus far for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    I can't even get myself to level my 100s. Broken Isles is sh!t, even with flying.
    Just do the invasions on your 100+. They give good rep and because they're not up all the time it doesn't feel quite so tedious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Except its not.
    Except that it is. Relatively to what it used to be.

Finally players can experience zones without being forced to do gray quests. This wasn't possible during any expansion after WoTLK.

There are still many problems though, such as professions being useless, heirlooms making gear pointless, mobs hitting like sissies, but overall its major improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Except that it is. Relatively to what it used to be.

Finally players can experience zones without being forced to do gray quests. This wasn't possible during any expansion after WoTLK.

There are still many problems though, such as professions being useless, heirlooms making gear pointless, mobs hitting like sissies, but overall its major improvement.
    They are changing profession leveling for BFA it seems, it should make them better during leveling. Also with the ilvl squish thats coming maybe, maybe the mobs will hit a bit harder?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc7 View Post
    They are changing profession leveling for BFA it seems, it should make them better during leveling. Also with the ilvl squish thats coming maybe, maybe the mobs will hit a bit harder?
    Profession changes won't make them any better, just easier to level up. As if it could get any easier. Making things dull and easy does not equal "better" in what supposed to be MMORPG.

They should just increase the xp gain from heirlooms honestly. I like the leveling now, but for those who want 5 lvls for each mob they kill can equip heirlooms. Problem solved. Although I am against them increasing the stats to god mode on the heirlooms as that would just make the dungeons stupid again.

Deleted
    I started leveling a new character, level 30 currently. I really appreciate staying in a zone more than three levels, and I don't mind the heirlooms nerf that much. But the dungeons take ages. They are not harder if the tank pulls carefully, just more tedious and boring for minimal gain.

I have 5 110s and leveling a monk right now. Part to see actually finish a few zones, part because monks are fun and also to get another class order missions cash cow for more tokens.

Even though I believe more people are doing it right now, it also takes longer so you there are more chances to see them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    Looking at forums, seems like everyone and their dog are just leveling, noone doing anything else ever.
    Im following these boards for years and there was never so much leveling threads.
    Are there really so many returning and new players? Vets should have all classes at 100 at least...
    I’ve been playing this game for 10+ years...why do I need to have all classes at 100 at least?
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Ehm... More people raided during WoD than now though. ToS clears was at a 6 year low at least (hard to find older logs/statistics).
    Man, you are so deep in that hate cesspool that you can't even detect obvious sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post

Currently, I have 73 characters out of 143, at level 100+. Another 14 at lvl 110. And yet, I still made an alt just so I could level through 7.3.5. And I'm loving it.
    How's welfare treating you? When's the last time you seen the sun?

Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    I only play feral druid and MM hunter. I have no interest of leveling up something else, even with the Allied races.
    Really? I mean I'm not saying your opinion is invalid, but surely you have tried all the classes?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    I'll never attempt to level another character as long as their buffs are in place. Regardless, I have a few 110 and 100s if I decide to come back. One max level char takes a lot of time to care for anyway, alts are for people:
    - who don't care about their mains;
    - are bored because they have nothing else to do in life or in gaming;
    - have mental issues.
    Im lvling alts to play the with the level scaling.

Also, enjoy that 1 ticket for an vacation
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Man, you are so deep in that hate cesspool that you can't even detect obvious sarcasm.
    Sarcasm doesn't really work when you put it as a lone statement like that. Might sound funny in your head but in writter form, to others it just sounds like you're clueless.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I love how new leveling described as ruined. It takes slightly more time to exp, and you actually need to do SOME mechanics in old dungeons instead of mindless zerging and at least very basic understanding of your class. And that's the bad thing? No wander LFR right now is more like a trip to a zoo.
    Oh the humanity...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiationWoW View Post
    Really? I mean I'm not saying your opinion is invalid, but surely you have tried all the classes?
    I have leveled ret paladin and ww monk to 110 but I don't play them. Besides, I don't play the other classes but I have tried a few of them. However I have never played warrior, priest, warlock and mage.
    Last edited by Baine; 2018-01-28 at 03:50 PM.

Its mostly people too useless to do hard endgame content which is now out leveling cause they think this new leveling is "hard" like vanilla. Vanilla leveling was not hard. The 7.3.5 leveling is NOT hard. Its grindy. Nothing more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    Vets should have all classes at 100 at least...
    Been playing 1 character (no alts) since 2005.