Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemlol View Post
    Everyone who has any relevance said "who is this retard" or "is he the guy who got boosted" - I'm sure everyone is BEGGING for you to join them lmao.

You're such a delusional fucking moron lol - and again you still never came on TS cockroach.

https://imgur.com/a/Nvt0S

Seems catchm thinks so as well :^)
    You mean someone that doesn't know who I am but has only heard you rant about me for hours on end? Why do I care about that? I don't know who he is either. I only play with people I actually know, lol.

No one you speak to is relevant, I don't care.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krassz View Post
    You mean someone that doesn't know who I am but has only heard you rant about me for hours on end? Why do I care about that? I don't know who he is either. I only play with people I actually know, lol.

No one you speak to is relevant, I don't care.
    As again there isn't any relevant for your shitty 1800 rating .. the few that heard about you thinks you're an absolute pathetic joke who bought a few horrible achivements LOL.
    Last edited by mmoc6be667a0bd; 2018-01-27 at 11:31 PM.

Can't help feel this kind of bickering thing does not encourage new people to play rated bgs.

A vague annoyance i have is people calling any rating above 1600 low, sure if your used to 1800 1600 is low and if your used to 2k 1800 is low etc. But to bring things into perspective lets look at what rating actually is -

at 1.6k - top 35% of people who actually play regular rated bgs - 65% of the people who play weekly have lower rating.
    at 1.8k - you have entered the top 10% - 90% of the people who play regular rbgs will have a lower rating - depending on your region and faction you'll likely be on the cusp of the top 1000 players in your faction for your region.
    --
    at 2k - top 3% - you will be in the top 1000 players in your region combined factions. This is the equivalent of raiding mythic antorus and clearing it each week currently - similar numbers of people.
    at 2.4k - top 1% - you'll likely recognise most names at this rating, there will be less then 100 of you who have this rating including those that have not played enough to meet the rbg requirements.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    As again there isn't any relevant for your shitty 1800 rating .. the few that heard about you thinks you're an absolute pathetic joke who bought a few horrible achivements LOL.
    "The few that heard about you"

You mean people you've ranted to about me for hours on end? Yeah, I guess they'd think that.

I don't even make up the fact you were a hardstuck 1900 DK, I've been 2300 + about 8-9 times so you can't really call me 1800.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ilik2345 View Post
    Can't help feel this kind of bickering thing does not encourage new people to play rated bgs.

A vague annoyance i have is people calling any rating above 1600 low, sure if your used to 1800 1600 is low and if your used to 2k 1800 is low etc. But to bring things into perspective lets look at what rating actually is -

at 1.6k - top 35% of people who actually play regular rated bgs - 65% of the people who play weekly have lower rating.
    at 1.8k - you have entered the top 10% - 90% of the people who play regular rbgs will have a lower rating - depending on your region and faction you'll likely be on the cusp of the top 1000 players in your faction for your region.
    --
    at 2k - top 3% - you will be in the top 1000 players in your region combined factions. This is the equivalent of raiding mythic antorus and clearing it each week currently - similar numbers of people.
    at 2.4k - top 1% - you'll likely recognise most names at this rating, there will be less then 100 of you who have this rating including those that have not played enough to meet the rbg requirements.
    Lmao I even said don't start with RBGs because its got a fucking cancerous community

Deleted
    "The few that heard about you"

You mean people you've ranted to about me for hours on end? Yeah, I guess they'd think that.

I don't even make up the fact you were a hardstuck 1900 DK, I've been 2300 + about 8-9 times so you can't really call me 1800.

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao I even said don't start with RBGs because its got a fucking cancerous community
    You mean you didn't wanna pay for achivements anymore? LOL pathethic. .. And this was one of the people you were SO PROUD about having played with in legion with his random alt on some shit rating. Maybe its time to rename to Trassz because you're an absolute shitshow.

Quote Originally Posted by Minaa View Post
    since i start playing this game i want to be a pvper who do RBG but i am raider too so i joind a raiding guild and now i can't join any good RBG greoup since i don't have the rate to join them and if i joined a random group who accept any one i will become food to feed the good groups .. i am good player i know that when i join random or even when i join RBG with low rate ppl i am the best dps and the one who killed most of the other team but i lose since i have ppl with me who didn't even killed 1 player and die like 50 time

This is where you failed.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    You mean you didn't wanna pay for achivements anymore? LOL pathethic. .. And this was one of the people you were SO PROUD about having played with in legion with his random alt on some shit rating. Maybe its time to rename to Trassz because you're an absolute shitshow.
    What achievements would I buy? Why the fuck would I buy the same rating 8+ times? It makes no sense. You're an absolute fucking weirdo.

Proud of playing with? I don't even know who it is lol. He even said he doesn't know who I am in the message, he literally knows me from you going on TS and ranting about me from hours on end.

You're an absolute fucking psychopath. No wonder you burnt down that house party.

And if you'd ever actually set foot in a rated battleground in your life, you'd know that everyone shit talks everyone and the whole reason I don't play RBGs is because the community is cancerous as fuck. I've got enough people that I can play with if I ever wanted to. Fuck off acting like you know ANYTHING about this, you don't and have never even played there. Just because a friend brought you on an RBG TS it doesn't make you a fucking RBG god or something.

Face it, I have the only thing you seem to want in life, which is rating. You'll never get it because you're a fucking retard so go hang yourself or something.

You're blocked now, you're like an obsessive fucking fangirl.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2018-01-28 at 01:25 PM.

Deleted
    Proud of playing with? I don't even know who it is lol. He even said he doesn't know who I am in the message, he literally knows me from you going on TS and ranting about me from hours on end.

You're an absolute fucking psychopath. No wonder you burnt down that house party.
    Oh so you were making a big fuzz on how you played with him early at sick 2.1k rating thinking you weren't some 1800 moron.

You are just completely braindead .. why not just end your life or something.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh so you were making a big fuzz on how you played with him early at sick 2.1k rating thinking you weren't some 1800 moron.

You are just completely braindead .. why not just end your life or something.
    Read my updated post. That's it.

Deleted
    dang-duck.Thets sad!