Quote Originally Posted by GenKIDama View Post
    somehow i keep seeing the upper two cannons as eyes and the middle canon as its mouth
    This is exactly what I see.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Where exactly is the rest of the Horde when we are on Zandalar? Don’t think I’ve seen any Sylvanas dialogue yet in reference to Zandalar
    Chilling in Orgrimmar after sending her lackeys to do her bidding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Where exactly is the rest of the Horde when we are on Zandalar? Don’t think I’ve seen any Sylvanas dialogue yet in reference to Zandalar
    There's no dialog from anyone of the leaders of the new zones aside from maybe Rokhan, they haven't datamined all the broadcast and the quests.

I don't think we'll see them in the new continents, they'll take part of the main continents War campaign, makes more sense.

The new continents seem prone to be used to build up the new characters and leaders (Talanji, Rasta, Kat Proudmoore etc.)
    Last edited by Shampro; 2018-01-28 at 03:18 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Jesus man. Ever since Anduin became King, the Alliance has gained same BIG ASS War Tech.
    They had that in past, there's no faction technology that stands to the awesomeness of Alliance gunships. Even less so when it comes to look, horde zeppelins can go explode in fire (they'll do that anyway, because goblins, but get me I guess).
    I'd really want to see a gunship use it's full firepower to bombard the hell out of something, more so the few shots it had in Broken shore cinematic where pretty much all that remained was gul'dan and a few felguards/fel lords.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    nah man, the nighthold set is 100% thalassian elf. both high and blood, the purple set is good on velf too.

night elves don't do the hawk aesthetic, they do owls or the moon.
    Tier 1, 2, 5, and 8 for Druids are clearly 100% night elf. Yes, they're also druid, but denying the night elf aesthetic and inspiration is silly. Their nighthold set is also heavily influenced by night elves and nightborne(literally has both owl and the moon as symbols/inspiration, which as you said, are night elf). There's also a handful of other leather sets fairly night elf themed(Moonglade dungeon set, etc).

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by CatLover View Post
    Actually it's pretty spot on. Alex Afrasiabi had intended to turn Garrosh's story around, but miscommunication meant the entire team weren't on board with the new direction, so Garrosh ended up taking a darker path than he had intended. It's explained in this interview towards the bottom after the last picture.
    Put in bold the issue at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Heart of Thorns View Post
    But he was not really grey. If he was, he would not object Garrosh.
    Considered how a dark-grey character like Sylvanas did just that, your statement is considerably dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Tier 1, 2, 5, and 8 for Druids are clearly 100% night elf. Yes, they're also druid, but denying the night elf aesthetic and inspiration is silly. Their nighthold set is also heavily influenced by night elves and nightborne(literally has both owl and the moon as symbols/inspiration, which as you said, are night elf). There's also a handful of other leather sets fairly night elf themed(Moonglade dungeon set, etc).
    well, i guess the druid sets count. though tauren wear them too.

i want something like this for plate and male users though

and some priestess of elune style cloth sets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Put in bold the issue at hand.

Considered how a dark-grey character like Sylvanas did just that, your statement is considerably dumb.
    I'm not sure, brother, if the use of word 'dumb' is necessary. She hardly is a grey character.

Deleted

Maybe they could add that kind of sets as heritage sets for old races .That is , if they can be bothered doing anything with the old races.

Deleted

Yes, sister, it is long overdue. I'm surprised this armour and Elisande's helmet were not part of the loot.

I hope that next tiers of Warfront sets will be based on other Alliance races. I would like to see a combeack of Field Marshall's mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Enrill View Post
    Maybe they could add that kind of sets as heritage sets for old races .That is , if they can be bothered doing anything with the old races.
    Nice joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post

These models man, Blizz is doing great job!
    Cudos to art team!
    I have to say, the art team always does a great job. They really do step up their game every expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Enrill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cfStatic View Post
    Nice joke.
    They literally just updated them last expansion. How are people already complaining about them not getting anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    They literally just updated them last expansion. How are people already complaining about them not getting anything?
    But we're not talking about the race models.

Lemmie know when Gnome gets some gnomish armor, or some new weapons that aren't from wotlk.

Quote Originally Posted by cfStatic View Post
    But we're not talking about the race models.

Lemmie know when Gnome gets some gnomish armor, or some new weapons that aren't from wotlk.
    Hunter pet food doesnt need new armor. LuL
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The Alliance one is tall enough that you can use it to scale walls though. Not so much the Horde one.
    It's probably quite a bit to heavy for wind to blow it over easily, too. It's not like it's unreasonably large by real world standards, although the cannons are pushing things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It's probably quite a bit to heavy for wind to blow it over easily, too. It's not like it's unreasonably large by real world standards, although the cannons are pushing things.
    And those 2 battering rams at the bottom of the siege machine.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    tyrande has been written terribly since the beginning of wow. always made a damsel in distress or a sperging ass. it's been some of the worst writing in the game.

and garrosh was not headed for that. we see in cata stonetalon where he was supposed to be going. it was horde people that got him fucked over, people reee'ing over wanting thrall back and saying vol'jin should have been warchief. they responded to the dislike of the character and ruined him on purpose.
    Actually, the Devs mentioned that Stonetalon wasn't the way he was meant to go, it was a mistake in communication. So, in reality, Garrosh was supposed to be a warmongering racist asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Heart of Thorns View Post
    But he was not really grey. If he was, he would not object Garrosh. I'm not ignorant of who they are, but you, sister, might project some 'headcanon'.
    Maybe you should do yourself a research before accusing someone of creating a headcanon.

in Vanilla he was the one who was insisting on wiping out Kul'Tiras from Durotar entierly.
    He was not objecting Garrosh, he was doing what was told to do, this is why he was willingly attacking Theramore and this is why his Darkspears were on offense in various places aiding the Horde.
    He was arguing with Garrosh because he was meant to be his advisor and he being one of the founders of the Horde and mastermind of various military operations knew more than outsider from Outland, but Garrosh obviously didn't respect that. However that dindn't make Vol'Jin switch sides as he remained loyal.
    In Pandaria he sepcifically said in correspondance with PC that he preffers for Divine bell to be at hands of Garrosh rather than alliance. So just because he had a disagreement with Garrosh doesn't mean he is a pacifist or Alliance enthusiast. He gave many times proof that he doesn't give a damn about them, and his only concern is well being of the Horde.

He created rebelion after hearling from player that Garrosh was meddling with old gods powers, and therefore doom the Horde. He obejcted Garrosh as much as any other leader in the Horde. But unlike other he was a man of action, when Thrall was eaten by doubts, Vol'Jin was already charging to battle.

And also in SotH he was written as a terryfing man that was haunting alliance soldiers in nightmares. No Garrosh but Vol'Jin.

And yea I got the impression you're ignorant after you said that Darkspears should do grim canibalistic stuff and all bloody rituals, when the reason why they got exiled was because they refused to follow Hakkar the blood god, and ended up being bullied. Their first borns were sacrificed on altars.
    This is also the reason why Zandalaris had a respect for DS tribe and they had good relations with them - as Zandalaris were fighting Hakkar as well.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Actually, the Devs mentioned that Stonetalon wasn't the way he was meant to go, it was a mistake in communication. So, in reality, Garrosh was supposed to be a warmongering racist asshole.
    Other way around.

Frasiabi wanted to redeem Garrosh starting with Stonetalon and work him up from there. The miscommunication is what made Garrosh's Redemption Arc collapse in on itself and have him turn into the warmongering racist asshole.

Not saying he wasn't a warmongering racist asshole: Just that he wasn't initially supposed to be when Alex started writing.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.