If the sha or the emerald nightmare were to exists In Real Life

Although technically such a dumb thread but a good Idea to theorize. don't you think?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    There is only one answer - Mudmug.

We would be so screwed over by the sha that the emerald nightmare would be a complete joke tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    then i would be surrounded by shalings at all times with the huge monstrous sha of envy sitting on my shoulder.

The nefarious Sha would draw strength from the endless pit of hatred and resentment that i hold within me. A manifestation of the vengeful wrath i feel towards an ignorant society that has cast me aside, leaving a Void in my heart.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

I wonder how many Shas would Trump have

i would be in a fuckload of trouble with the sha.

doubt, fear, rage, they'd have to fight over who gets to possess me.

Well the Sha would probably consume the entire USA *fights urge to make this into a political post*

The Emerald Dream would be sweet though, an untarnished version of earth with unknown creatures/great power hidden within. If I could just borrow one of them smart ass gnomes to create a some teleporters, a personalized flying machine and a full battlesuit like Mekkatorque has that would be the best.
    "They will come for us now, all of them" "Let them come, Frostmourne The Banshee Queen hungers."

Well,
    not sure if this is where you were going with this or not...
    Shas would fail and Emerald Nightmare would succeed.
    I think shas fail as soon as their Garrosh(Trump) starts sprouting tentacles and starts acting beyond crazy - changing colors you know, supernatural shit.
    The Nightmare is more like the invasion of the body snatchers. People might act weird but still seem normal - until it's too late! And there are more of them then us. Like a Alzheimer disease en mass effect. I think this would be tough to catch quickly and counter-act.

They already do “;..;”

Hmm. I guess I'd be alright with the Sha as direct threat. I don't lose control of my emotions much.
    They sound absolutely terrifying to fight, though. Honestly the Sha of Fear would be the end of humanity. To humans, the Sha are terrifying enough to get them gripped by fear. And I don't see many of our leaders being more resistant to the Sha of Fear's manipulations than the queen of the Mantid was. It's only a matter of time before it could turn our own weapons and armies on each other.

The Emerald Nightmare would be a very dirty war. Humans are creative when it comes to science. We'd have no direct way to fight the corruption itself. But we are quite good with fire and chemicals. If corrupted plants are still susceptible to herbicides, it'll be a long and dirty war, but I think we could win.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren-dorei View Post
    The nefarious Sha would draw strength from the endless pit of hatred and resentment that i hold within me. A manifestation of the vengeful wrath i feel towards an ignorant society that has cast me aside, leaving a Void in my heart.
    Nah. You're pretty valuable person. Don't care what other people say!

Deleted
    modern medicine > sha. if push came to shove we could just drug up large parts of the population to either feel no emotion or no negative emotions until they were weak enough to be contained or killed.

Emerald nightmare would be a bit trickier since the root of the problem is in a different dimension, but physical manifestations would be quite vulnerable to modern military so it could be contained long enough to figure that part out.

wow has magic and stuff, but even warcraft armies in novels only rarely can bring the kind of firepower to bear that is trivial for a modern army.
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2018-01-28 at 04:15 PM.

The Sha of Anger would bond with the fabric of the internet and cause an explosion of sheer evil power that would take out half the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    We would be fucked by the sha alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    They already do “;..;”
    at a very small passing moment I thought what a dumb thing to say and then not only I reminded and realized that they exist and you are right, I also noticed that how badly it spread around the world.
    and then slime said mostly what it looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Well,
    People might act weird but still seem normal - until it's too late! And there are more of them then us. Like a Alzheimer disease en mass effect. I think this would be tough to catch quickly and counter-act.

7+ Year Old Account
    The sha would be the end of humanity.

Formerly known as Arafal