Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Can't help it, dinosaurs + south american culture is too AMAZING.
    Truer words have never been spoken!

5+ Year Old Account
    RIP Brill, especially Brill graveyard, such an awesome gothic place to hang out.

Going rudely off-topic: Do we have the interior of the Kezan dungeon?
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Anyone know what the Zandalari racials are? Comes down to that when deciding between an upright orc and that.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

Maybe Blizzard can finally update the Goblins and those furry wolves for Battle for Azeroth?
    I love how people just ignore this post....just like how blizz ignores this.
    They DID promise we would be seeing updates on gobs and worgs during BoA but not at launch, but then again they said we'd get updated worgen/gobs in WoD so...
    I think it's pretty silly i mean right now bunnies, chickens and squirrels look better than my char (i'm worgen) and have you SEEN a worgen female? I mean, wow, that thing is just.... how they picked THAT over the alpha design (which really looked alot better for both male and female worgen imo) is beyond me.
    Now since worgen/gobs have to wait this long i hope we get some extra coolies to make up for it such as maybe worgens with tails and no hunches? Worgen tattoos? Gobs having a mech arm or something because they lost it in an explosion! Maybe even oil stains or something on a gobs face or some nice bling!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Jesus sandbox up already?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    They DID promise we would be seeing updates on gobs and worgs during BoA but not at launch, but then again they said we'd get updated worgen/gobs in WoD so...
    I think it's pretty silly i mean right now bunnies, chickens and squirrels look better than my char (i'm worgen) and have you SEEN a worgen female? I mean, wow, that thing is just.... how they picked THAT over the alpha design (which really looked alot better for both male and female worgen imo) is beyond me.
    Now since worgen/gobs have to wait this long i hope we get some extra coolies to make up for it such as maybe worgens with tails and no hunches? Worgen tattoos? Gobs having a mech arm or something because they lost it in an explosion! Maybe even oil stains or something on a gobs face or some nice bling!
    They said they do plan on tweaking those models, but what you, and try to tell the other people wanting this, do not understand is that the giblin and worgen were the first time they tried the unified rig we all share now. The worgen and goblin models were so far advanced over the rest of us for so long because they were the first step towards allied races. Then our models got an update, Blizz scraped the old rigs that were race specific. Those updated models we all got were actually the shared rig. This is so Blizz can easily throw together a race using shared animations/armor lock on/weapon nodes, and why we will see many allied races in the furture. It is saving Blizzard a ton of time. Thus, while your models might get small tweaks, don't spect too much because you have been playing the new rig longer than the rest of us.
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

I love that No Man's Land vibe hehe!
    The whole expansion is a nod to WW2.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Re: Void form -

There isn't a datamined spell for it, so I don't think they went through with it.

All there is, is the void proc for healing/dmg, I think that's what they get instead...

Granted, I really want there to be a void form like worgens, esp since they said they'd get one.

Quote Originally Posted by The Anax View Post
    They said they do plan on tweaking those models, but what you, and try to tell the other people wanting this, do not understand is that the giblin and worgen were the first time they tried the unified rig we all share now. The worgen and goblin models were so far advanced over the rest of us for so long because they were the first step towards allied races. Then our models got an update, Blizz scraped the old rigs that were race specific. Those updated models we all got were actually the shared rig. This is so Blizz can easily throw together a race using shared animations/armor lock on/weapon nodes, and why we will see many allied races in the furture. It is saving Blizzard a ton of time. Thus, while your models might get small tweaks, don't spect too much because you have been playing the new rig longer than the rest of us.
    True, and it was confirmed during the Blizzcon panels that the Goblins look good enough, they just need that HQ touch-up to be on par with the other playable races. The male Worgen are in the same boat, while the female Worgen will receive some alterations to the headshape to be less "chihuahua". But other than that, it didn't seem like extra stuff was planned for them (at least not at the time of Blizzcon). I am sure they'll lose the permasnarl though, as Blizzard has been removing those from many old models which got an update (wolves, bears, hyena, etc) but I won't expect tails or alpha hairstyles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Re: Void form -

There isn't a datamined spell for it, so I don't think they went through with it.

All there is, is the void proc for healing/dmg, I think that's what they get instead...

Granted, I really want there to be a void form like worgens, esp since they said they'd get one.
    Here is the worgen one: http://bfa.wowhead.com/spell=94293/a...-form#comments

None for velf (yet).

So if no void form like the worgen one, that is extremely disappointing.

Deleted
    Seeing that Lordaeron scenario vid made me realize that I'm actually going to miss Lordareon on my Horde toons. Never going to hear those ghostly bells ring again, never going to hear those whispers in the throne room. Been standing there so often at the beginning of WoW, just trying to hear if it was actually the original dialogue and afterwards dragging all my friends there so they'd hear it too
    Gonna miss Teldrassil too on my NElfs, but Lordareon.. is special cause it's been there since WC3.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    The whole expansion is a nod to WW2.
    WW1 you mean?

WW1 you mean?
    Ughh. Keep getting Normandy(D-Day) mixed up with No Man's Land in France.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

5+ Year Old Account
    WW1 you mean?
    I feel like WW1 is more accurate.

Yeah, Normandy and all. But WW1 is when people were dropping Mustard Gas, which is what the Plague most represents. Biological weapons don't contaminate an environment since any bacterial or viral strain spreads from host to host and dies outside appropriate environments. Mustard Gas, on the other hand, contaminated the land and every object in the immediate area, making the whole target zone into a hazard zone where children playing would drop dead.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Ughh. Keep getting Normandy(D-Day) mixed up with No Man's Land in France.
    Hehe, quite the different atmospheres! It's probably the very gloomy ambience of Tirisfal which gives me this WW1 impression, since it was particularly gory and "cold". Not that Normandy must have been much better, but the "environment" around was nicer. Better the beach than mud and craters I suppose. Back to topic I wonder if we'll fight against each other till the very end of the expansion pack or if N'zoth/Whoever will become too powerful and we'll have no choice but to stop the war.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post

Yeah, Normandy and all. But WW1 is when people were dropping Mustard Gas, which is what the Plague most represents. Biological weapons don't contaminate an environment since any bacterial or viral strain spreads from host to host and dies outside appropriate environments. Mustard Gas, on the other hand, contaminated the land and every object in the immediate area, making the whole target zone into a hazard zone where children playing would drop dead.
    Yep, exactly my thought. And you can see the land in Tirisfal lost its shape, and is probably muddy and shit. That's what the Somme was, and all the frontline of WW1.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post

Well, for WW2 talk, the Horde is best described as the Allies, and the Alliance are reminiscent of the Warsaw Pact. I remember us going over that once lol
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

Yeaaaaah I think things are a bit more complicated than that haha. Let's not go there and let's stick to the atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Ppl ignored it because yall are annoying a players being toxic about it isnt going to speed up the process
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunk View Post
    Anyone know what the Zandalari racials are? Comes down to that when deciding between an upright orc and that.
    No full details as of yet, but here are the names and icons of them:

Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738