Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkXale View Post
    Uhm. You do realise not all High Elves converted into Blood Elves, right? And that the High Elves that remained never left the Alliance.

As a reminder: Alleria is not a blood elf.
    So all the High Elves not converted have just been hibernating. Good storyline pitch. Really.

So finally, Alliance have a gaylf model (void with bloodelf skin) and Horde have a NightElf skin ? WTF ?

No bald male hairstyle? My excitement wanes.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkXale View Post
    Uhm. You do realise not all High Elves converted into Blood Elves, right? And that the High Elves that remained never left the Alliance.

As a reminder: Alleria is not a blood elf.
    But the description says outcast blood elves

Something for all emo kids out there... jesus what a crappy damn looking shite!

Not a fan of all the void glows and purple skin. But man do I wish my Blood Elf could have a goatee, plain black hair, and some of those hairstyles.

Deleted
    Anyone know if you race change you get the Heritage Armor? Or do you actually have to level something to 110

Quote Originally Posted by Meanshield View Post
    So all the High Elves not converted have just been hibernating. Good storyline pitch. Really.
    Huh? There are high elves all over Dalaran, some in Stormwind, and other places.

Quote Originally Posted by Meanshield View Post
    Pretty sure that the Night Elves learned Arcane magic from High Elves that returned to their fold not too long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidders View Post
    Anyone know if you race change you get the Heritage Armor? Or do you actually have to level something to 110
    It's right there in the article, man...

"If you level to 110 without a boost, you will be awarded with Heritage of the Void." If you mouse over Heritage of the Void, it says "Earn level 110 on a newly created Void Elf character."

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Insanely op racials for pvp.
    Yeah, no pushback for spellcasting, a teleport that is apparently the Warlock teleport for free, and a chance to enhance damage or healing by 5%.
    I also like the reduced transmog costs, goes well with the "Beauty Elf" stuff. But doesn't hurt people, so I am okay with it.

I have detected a Darling Race (tm). Not every race and class is created equal, contrary to what teachers preach you at school, kids! :>

Quote Originally Posted by Tidders View Post
    It says you have to level to 110 without a boost so I would think the answer would be race change doesn't get the armor. I'm not sure what level Void Elves or any of the new allies start. If we get them before the expac that shouldn't be a problem, though, since everybody should have flying unlocked by now. Most of us should be exalted with Argussian Reach also.

Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    In a way brilliant...and another way pathetic.....
    I agree to your assessment. Just wait for race after race to get even more imba and then imbabiber and the imbababababibiest traits and extras. Sigh.
    Some might get a hard nerf after enough people took the bait.

It's cheap. I main a Warlock. So the Void Elves get no spell pushback, some extra damage buff, lower transmog costs and, what actually pissed me off, a free teleport spell that I have to spec into specifically as WL.... raaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!

and here we have the worst of the Allied races. If only they could be deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    and here we have the worst of the Allied races. If only they could be deleted.
    precisely how i feel about the forums.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TranquilDream View Post
    It's right there in the article, man...

"If you level to 110 without a boost, you will be awarded with Heritage of the Void." If you mouse over Heritage of the Void, it says "Earn level 110 on a newly created Void Elf character."
    Yeah my bad, didn't see that. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laylriana View Post
    It says you have to level to 110 without a boost so I would think the answer would be race change doesn't get the armor. I'm not sure what level Void Elves or any of the new allies start. If we get them before the expac that shouldn't be a problem, though, since everybody should have flying unlocked by now. Most of us should be exalted with Argussian Reach also.
    Thanks for the repy; I just wondering as it said "boost" and not race change, but as someone already pointed out to me the achievement says newly created so that answers that.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Because they are Void Elves and void colours hardly include bright red or yellow.
    There are also blue / purple trolls, night elves, draenei, forsaken, I mean come on get some new color palettes already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    There are also blue / purple trolls, night elves, draenei, forsaken, I mean come on get some new color palettes already.
    Yes but none of those are Void. They are blue for other reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylriana View Post
    all allied races start at level 20 if you can belive blizzard.

Wow those racials are overpowered. That must mean they are buffing all the normal races racials to be in line with those, right? 5% more damage on a proc? No pushback on casting from damage? Compare that to 1% move speed and 1% haste on a night elf.