Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Esper View Post
    Wow those racials are overpowered. That must mean they are buffing all the normal races racials to be in line with those, right? 5% more damage on a proc? No pushback on casting from damage? Compare that to 1% move speed and 1% haste on a night elf.
    We don't know the proc rate yet, 5% for 12 seconds is laughable if it procs like every 2 minutes compared to steady 1% haste/crit or orc/troll racials.

pushback only matters for pvp and maybe questing (only autohits pushback in raiding and mythic+ to my knowledge)
    Also im no pvper but is it that strong? sure it can make the difference of getting your sheep/cc through or kicked but only pretty rarely, compared to orc stun dr or human emfh this seems not that strong.

I think the pseudo blink is the make or break against melee.

However im anyways a supporter of making racials way more interesting but shuting them off in any instanced content (for the current addon) so they only matter in the open world.
    Last edited by mmoc43c2267131; 2018-01-29 at 03:36 PM.

Not that i'd ever play fem void elf, but different lipsticks don't constitute as different faces blizzard

That sweet sweet transmog price reduction.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

and no love for dk/dh lol blizard let down these two class, no new race for both, if blizzard dont do anything they will have a lot of QQ on the forum because new race/class are so powerful

These things are a lore abomination, their entire existence is ridiculous.
    Last edited by Zephre; 2018-01-29 at 04:25 PM.

Elvish Presley

Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    The player numbers have to be extremely low for these kind of desperate movements...Lowering the effectiveness of heirlooms, lowering the xp gaining, increasing the mobs health, gating the new subraces behind reputation (first time in WoW history...no race was not available straight after expansion was released) and then give badass looking and extremely OP racials to the subraces, make them temptive and "forcing" players to get them and increase the "played" time/month....In a way brilliant...and another way pathetic.....
    Stop Calling Them Subraces.

They’re ALLIED races not Subraces.

Many people actually like the new levelling experience, you get to see more of the zones. There are several “I never knew this existed” posts on reddit. Veteran players are discovering new areas they’ve never seen before.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    They are fucking AH-MAZING.

Think of ALL THE BLOOD ELF PLAYERS LEAVING THE HORDE.

This is my dream race. A sexy elf race even edgier than blood elves ON THE ALLIANCE.

Finally, no more Horde being 50% blood elves. No more being the only troll or goblin in alterac valley.

Anime-trash blood elf weebs polluting the Horde with your cliche RP and crappy DPS because you prioritize transmog.
    seeeeeya

Those Heritage Shoulders are fucking dope.

7+ Year Old Account
    Disappointed with lack of customization in terms of Hairstyles, Skins, Hair Colors, No Full Beards, and lacking anything to the lore of alliance. rating 4/10 I'll be sticking with Lightforged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    Haha, so true!

You're absolutely right, sadly it seems that Blizzard is determined to prove that they are capable of destroying the Warcraft universe in the most imaginative possible ways ...

But let's remember that the only reason why Blizzard has decided to create these "ridiculous lore abominations" is to spit in the face of those Alliance players who have been asking for the High Elves as a playable or allied race of the Alliance for years (something totally logical, feasible and reasonable, totally the opposite of these abominations).

In short, Blizzard has clearly showed that their sectarianism blinds them, willing even to ridicule and laugh at part of their playerbase. Regrettable.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post

This is my dream race. A sexy elf race even edgier than blood elves ON THE ALLIANCE.

Finally, no more Horde being 50% blood elves. No more being the only troll or goblin in alterac valley.

Anime-trash blood elf weebs polluting the Horde with your cliche RP and crappy DPS because you prioritize transmog.
    seeeeeya
    You're keeping the Paladins, Demon Hunters, Death Knights (most of them) and getting the Nightborne.

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    New race: Hot vampire.

Dang. Alliance gets both werewolves and vampires. All the Horde gets are zombies.
    Never thought of it that way. but I guess yeah.. they did.

- - - Updated - - -

seeeeeya
    I don't think any person will exchange their blood elf for a void elf.

I think they'll swap their night elf or human for a void elf ... possibly their worgen or gnome. .but not their blood elf.

lol, alliance gets greasy blood elves. Might actually even out the populations a little with people jumping ship off blood elves, but we've got nightborne incoming so who knows what any of this means.

Team politics aside. This stuff's neat. It's odd to me that "empowered" elves just get kinda creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Too bad we don't get the look Alleria got in the cutscene when she suddenly absorbed too much void.
    That would have been fitting ! It was terrible, it's cool for like a moment, that's it.You have no face/hair definiation, nothing.. what I really liked was the moving tentacles som of the Seat of Trimvirate void beings had on their back.. now THAT's cool, I'm a bit glad you guys ain't getting em

seeeeeya
    Hahaha I thought the same. If only we will get Zandalari paladin we have finally a chance to give a blow to their ridiculous population together with straight back orcs and Highmountain.

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    New race: Hot vampire.

Dang. Alliance gets both werewolves and vampires. All the Horde gets are zombies.
    Incoming Twilight references xD
    Last edited by Ramz; 2018-01-29 at 06:51 PM.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Male Void Elves kind of look like Jack White.

Quote Originally Posted by kAz0 View Post
    Am i able to unlock them with horde character as long ive completed the reputation grind ?
    Yes and no.

The reputation and Argus questline achievements are account-wide. However there is also a questline for each Alled Race that will need to be completed at their factions embassy. For Lightforged Draenei and Void Elf, that means doing a questline that is unlocked for you at the Alliance Embassy in Stormwind. So far I don't think we know the level required for the questlines and accompanying scenarios (hopefully it's scaled so you can do it with say a DK or low level alt).

So the achievements for rep and Argus quests can be done on any character, server, or faction. The questline at the Embassy needs to be done on the correct faction.
    Thank you for this post. This has been my question for a while now and I'm glad that my understanding is correct.
    I to hope that the quest-line/scenarios are doable on low level as I would love to play Void Elf, but really don't want to have to ALSO level up a 110 alliance first.

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    and no love for dk/dh lol blizard let down these two class, no new race for both, if blizzard dont do anything they will have a lot of QQ on the forum because new race/class are so powerful
    They're only adding the classes that make sense lore wise.

VE DK wouldn't make any sense, since their starting area takes place during WotLK. Void elves didn't exist while Arthas was head of the Scourge.

VE DH make just as much sense: DH starting area takes place during the initial Legion invasion, before void elves existed.

The only announced allied race that makes any sort of sense for DH or DK would be Dark Iron Dwarves as DK, since they were around during WotLK. Blizz has even said they are considering giving DID DK.

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Insanely op racials for pvp.
    Guess alliance will once again be the best pvp-faction.
    We'll trade you for your exponentially more beneficial PvE racials. The constant whining that the Alliance have the superior PvP racials, all the while the Horde have the superior PvE racials is called entitlement. You can't have both, lol. Also, I'm sorry but AoE silence is the absolute best of both worlds, PvE AND PvP; The fact that there was such a witchhunt that Blizz caved to on Every Man For Himself just shows the undeniable Horde bias. Most people that think the Alliance racials are so great for PvP that they just press the I Win button usually are just bad at PvP. We finally get a set of racials that make us viable in the PvE and PvP realm and the Horde show that Lok'tar Ogar isn't as much of a battle cry as just a cry in general.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    I've sacrificed everything, what have you giv...

Punches the demon hunter in the face.