Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    i am a smoker for almost 2 decades but i never smoke at indoors, including my house ( i have 2 kids so it is obvious)

i drink alcohol once a month or two months. i am a happy drinker though, i laugh a lot when i go to parties.

and op, your thoughts about drinking largely depend on your mother and her friends' behaviour. you will form your own in time. don't focus on that at the moment, if you ask me that is.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Give it a go it's very moreish

- - - Updated - - -

Lots of worthwhile things are dangerous though.

Also I look even cooler than usual.
    Well, you almost had me. Luckily you're just being sarcastic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    Well, you almost had me. Luckily you're just being sarcastic.
    Only about 51% sarcasm though...

Er... I mean are you saying I'm not cool?

I might cop an infrac for this, but these forums would be much better if ESLs weren't allowed to start threads.
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Only about 51% sarcasm though...

Er... I mean are you saying I'm not cool?
    Well, your lack of an avatar makes you a little less cool. Maybe you're 51% cool

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    Well, your lack of an avatar makes you a little less cool. Maybe you're 51% cool
    Nice reply

They can do what they like, as long as they're not being disrespectful idiots about it.

If someone drinks a lot and because a bother to others, then we've got a problem. If they can keep themselves in check, then by all means, have fun.

I can manage some brands of cigarettes while others stink like rot. Usually I just don't get too close to smokers and I'm good.

Personally I drink on pretty rare occasions and I've had one cigarette ever, found it rather meh and pointless...

Weed is nice and relaxing though.

I am resentful that I have to pay for their healthcare. That’s the extent of my thoughts or feeling for them.
    Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -Thomas Jefferson

I neither drink nor smoke.
    Nor do I go out much if at all.
    I certainly don't hang around such activities.

7+ Year Old Account
    Smoking bothers me less than drinking, actually. Smokers just step outside now and then, and sometimes smell a bit musty. People getting wasted change personalities, lose control, pass out early, etc etc, and can ruin the night. When I'm hanging out with friends I want to be hanging out with *them* not drunk them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets just people live their own lives mkay?

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Lets just people live their own lives mkay?
    As long as the drunks leave me the fuck alone.
    As long as the smoking doesn't affect me....(2nd hand smoke)

I hate when i am at a bus stop and ppl decide to smoke near me...usually i don't have an issue with what ppl do to their own bodies.

I don't personally give a shit what people do. My freedom entitlement card doesn't have any more points than anyone else. I smoke, but I do not drink. It absolutely does not bother me any more to see someone drinking alcohol than someone drinking water. My one pet peeve in this world from people are the ones that complain about what others do as if they don't magically have the same ability to ignore it or just not be around places where it happens.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TayFarr View Post
    No but when a party Is hosted In me and my mom's house that allows this I go mad
    Wait, what? Your mom pays the bills buddy, you don't get a say, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    I've sacrificed everything, what have you giv...

Punches the demon hunter in the face.

I hate being around smokers, people drinking is their own business.

I recall an acquaintance of mine getting robbed because he was drunk to know better.

Quote Originally Posted by Rilch View Post
    Smoking is no-no. No matter what exactly you smoke, you emit waste to atmosphere without consent of atmosphere users.
    I'm guessing you don't drive, use the restroom, own a computer, own just about any electronics, ever use aerosol cans, sit by fires, anything really?

I would guess that you were Amish, but here you are typing on a forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    I've sacrificed everything, what have you giv...

Punches the demon hunter in the face.

Drunk people are entertaining to watch. I'll have a few drinks on occasion, but now I am much to old to be getting completely smashed anymore.

I am an ex-smoker, quit 3 years ago, so I have a much greater aversion to cigarette smoke now than before I became a smoker.

I'm completely against cigarette smoke, terrible smell and really fucks up my asthma.

Speaking of cancerous, do intense anti-smokers not understand how whiny and dumb they look when they complain about people smoking in places where it's perfectly legal?

I don't see it often with anti-alcohol people, but anti-smokers are always soo up their own ass as if someone is physically forcing them to keep pace with someone smoking on the sidewalks that the anti-smokers seem to think they privately own.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."