Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Jebus all the male elf faces look like they're trying the Blue Steel look from Zoolander...

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrime View Post
    We'll trade you for your exponentially more beneficial PvE racials. The constant whining that the Alliance have the superior PvP racials, all the while the Horde have the superior PvE racials is called entitlement. You can't have both, lol. Also, I'm sorry but AoE silence is the absolute best of both worlds, PvE AND PvP; The fact that there was such a witchhunt that Blizz caved to on Every Man For Himself just shows the undeniable Horde bias. Most people that think the Alliance racials are so great for PvP that they just press the I Win button usually are just bad at PvP. We finally get a set of racials that make us viable in the PvE and PvP realm and the Horde show that Lok'tar Ogar isn't as much of a battle cry as just a cry in general.
    I think i stepped on someones toes :������

The male void elves look totally metal! I never could bring myself to play a male blood elf, but I will definitely roll one of these.

Female void elves are looking awesome, I am going to roll one of these too. However... their faces need more variety. Some of them need to smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Reman View Post
    Note that Entropic Embrace proc is a 5% damage and healing buff for 12sec.
    http://www.wowdb.com/spells/256374-entropic-embrace

It got updated, thanks chaud.
    Do we know what the up-time is for this as a percentage? I mean, a 12 sec buff is one thing if it's a 5 ppm, and it's something else entirely if it's 0.2 ppm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sonalita View Post
    Stop Calling Them Subraces.

They’re ALLIED races not Subraces.

Many people actually like the new levelling experience, you get to see more of the zones. There are several “I never knew this existed” posts on reddit. Veteran players are discovering new areas they’ve never seen before.
    M8 they are not separated race (you need to check what race means...) Give you a hint: "A group of people identified as distinct from other groups because of supposed physical or genetic traits shared by the group." Subrace: "a subdivision of a race" Deal with it....

"“I never knew this existed”" and reddit..m`kay...(btw what about Vanilla? They won`t know what existed there either:P) Second, I never said anything about leveling good or bad, just the fact: slow...or at least slower than before...and WoW reports based on MAU..montly active user...slow leveling - longer activity - better reports...its not quantum physics)

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrime View Post
    We'll trade you for your exponentially more beneficial PvE racials. The constant whining that the Alliance have the superior PvP racials, all the while the Horde have the superior PvE racials is called entitlement. You can't have both, lol. Also, I'm sorry but AoE silence is the absolute best of both worlds, PvE AND PvP; The fact that there was such a witchhunt that Blizz caved to on Every Man For Himself just shows the undeniable Horde bias. Most people that think the Alliance racials are so great for PvP that they just press the I Win button usually are just bad at PvP. We finally get a set of racials that make us viable in the PvE and PvP realm and the Horde show that Lok'tar Ogar isn't as much of a battle cry as just a cry in general.
    That's not how it works.

DK and DH all happen before the events that create the void elves.. therefore some of the blood elves that become void elves could have been DHs and DKs.

Therefore any class the blood elves can be, the void elves can too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    They are fucking AH-MAZING.

Think of ALL THE BLOOD ELF PLAYERS LEAVING THE HORDE.

This is my dream race. A sexy elf race even edgier than blood elves ON THE ALLIANCE.

Finally, no more Horde being 50% blood elves. No more being the only troll or goblin in alterac valley.

Anime-trash blood elf weebs polluting the Horde with your cliche RP and crappy DPS because you prioritize transmog.
    seeeeeya
    Ah, old Horde players... as ugly on the inside as their chars are on the outside.

FYI, if you're relying on racial bonuses to get your dps anywhere decent, you're just shit. The racials (at least up to now) scarcely make a difference unless you're doing very high end progression and have already milked every other avenue. Otherwise no idea what you're on about.

Of course, you're comparing blood elves to zany trash like trolls and goblins, the latter of which being one of the most cringeworthy races in the game. Actual anime trash would be panda. Most troll RP consists of a terribad Jamaican accent impression and various forms of edgelordery, like drinking blood out of skulls. Just a notch better than orc RP. Nonetheless, anime is way better than the majority of crap Blizzard writes these days, sometimes exceedingly better, so I suppose it's a badge of honour for blood elves to be inspired by this? I mean the reason they're so popular is because Blizzard actually made them bloody amazing in TFT and, to a lesser extent, TBC...

HTH.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Meanshield View Post
    So they're Blood Elves who previous rejected the Alliance and joined the horde, whom now have been taught the art of the Void, to then reject their alliances and rejoin the Alliance all on the behest of Alleria's allegiance with Turalyon?

What a mess.

I'd much rather see a real change where all Blood Elves decided to join their brethren and the Horde recruited some new faces.
    The lore behind it is so much fucked up shit that it isn't even worth bothering with. It's Blizzard confessing that it was a terrible idea to move Blood elves to the Horde, given that they're better in the Alliance or some third faction (Illidari) that never happened. Now, the Void elves embrace and use dark powers, like the Blood elves, but apparently it works out a-ok blah blah blah. The Nightborne joining the Horde, whatever rationale they pieced together half-arsedly, is even worse, but hey-ho. They're stuck with bad decisions, can't really give people High elves for... reasons... can't move the Blood elves to the Alliance or open them as a bi-factional race, because... reasons... so you get contrived, convoluted messes like this. It reminds me of why I quit this game three years ago. I was following it to see if the subraces would eventually materialise, or perhaps Naga would be added, and then they come out with this laughable crap!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vicbreizh View Post
    So finally, Alliance have a gaylf model (void with bloodelf skin) and Horde have a NightElf skin ? WTF ?
    I suppose your low IQ won't take you very far.
    Last edited by Zathrendar; 2018-01-29 at 09:32 PM.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by sonalita View Post
    Stop Calling Them Subraces.

They’re ALLIED races not Subraces.

Many people actually like the new levelling experience, you get to see more of the zones. There are several “I never knew this existed” posts on reddit. Veteran players are discovering new areas they’ve never seen before.
    That's technically correct in terms of the game presentation. However they are sub-races too. Nightborne is a night elf sub race, and void elf a blood elf sub-race. By what the fans generally refer to as a sub-race, all the allied races are sub-races.

However in the game they are added as allied races.

5+ Year Old Account
    I still think they should make the hair similar to Jaina's, in that you can see just a glimmer of what they used to be before the void, some blonde or red strands but mostly the new hair colors.

The skin tones need work, I see 3 distinct ones and that's it, everything else is just a + or - 1 of a previous skin tone coloration.

I guess there's no shampoo in the Telogrus rift.

Kinda strange how the horde get off easy with the rep grind. Everyone's been had Highmountain and Nightborne exalted. While Army of the Light and Argussian Reach are much newer factions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Because they are Void Elves and void colours hardly include bright red or yellow.
    What Deuse was probably referring to was that Void elves share the blue/purple skintone with night elves, nightborne and and Draenei. Trolls are also either blue or green.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    The player numbers have to be extremely low for these kind of desperate movements...Lowering the effectiveness of heirlooms, lowering the xp gaining, increasing the mobs health, gating the new subraces behind reputation (first time in WoW history...no race was not available straight after expansion was released) and then give badass looking and extremely OP racials to the subraces, make them temptive and "forcing" players to get them and increase the "played" time/month....In a way brilliant...and another way pathetic.....
    What a load of horse shit.

If the numbers were that low and they were desperate, if anything they would make content easier and also leveling easier.

Nice tinfoil hat tho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post

Incoming Twilight references xD
    Sorry. You are late. Worgen had: "At least we don't sparkle" since cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitex View Post
    Kinda strange how the horde get off easy with the rep grind. Everyone's been had Highmountain and Nightborne exalted. While Army of the Light and Argussian Reach are much newer factions.
    They've been pushing a lot of WQs rewards with Argussian Reach and Army of the Light insignias lately, the follower missions are also leaning towards Argussian Reach more than anything (with Army of the Light, Highmountain and Nightfallen priorities).

And they changed it so you get rep with Argussian Reach by completing any Rare Elite mission on Krokuun and Antoras Wastes.

IMO, Argussian Reach is the easiest rep to get to Exalted out of all 4 right now.

Nice. Maybe I'll sub again after they remove the requirements to play one of these.

Oh well, back to Lights Hope for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathrendar View Post
    Ah, old Horde players... as ugly on the inside as their chars are on the outside.

FYI, if you're relying on racial bonuses to get your dps anywhere decent, you're just shit. The racials (at least up to now) scarcely make a difference unless you're doing very high end progression and have already milked every other avenue. Otherwise no idea what you're on about.

Of course, you're comparing blood elves to zany trash like trolls and goblins, the latter of which being one of the most cringeworthy races in the game. Actual anime trash would be panda. Most troll RP consists of a terribad Jamaican accent impression and various forms of edgelordery, like drinking blood out of skulls. Just a notch better than orc RP. Nonetheless, anime is way better than the majority of crap Blizzard writes these days, sometimes exceedingly better, so I suppose it's a badge of honour for blood elves to be inspired by this? I mean the reason they're so popular is because Blizzard actually made them bloody amazing in TFT and, to a lesser extent, TBC...

HTH.
    Da Horde is ugly!! Why am my blood elf forced to be horde with all them ugly!?

Hey Zath, boy do I have a race for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Sorry. You are late. Worgen had: "At least we don't sparkle" since cataclysm.
    There is not always late to add some more xD

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Da Horde is ugly!! Why am my blood elf forced to be horde with all them ugly!?

Hey Zath, boy do I have a race for you!
    Looks like you hit the right spot if you got rewarded with that reply xD
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cellineth View Post
    What a load of horse shit.

If the numbers were that low and they were desperate, if anything they would make content easier and also leveling easier.

Nice tinfoil hat tho.
    I understand logic is not too powerful in your case, but try to add up: WoW reports based on MAU (montly active user) slower progression means more time in the game to reach the "end", means better reports...Not too hard, ask mommy or daddy if you don`t understand something (plus the first time ever request to accomplish something in the previous expansion to unlock something in the current....)

I was promised Void form for void elves and now I'm not getting it. I'm really salty >