Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I know right? What kind of coward attacks a man through his wife.
    The same sort of human garbage that gloats over people being deported for acts they had no choice in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

McCabe is a key witness into the events surrounding Comey's firing, which is the cornerstone of the Obstruction of Justice charge against Trump.

This all goes hand in hand with the Foriegn Policy report from a few days ago that the Trump Administration is trying to discredit FBI Witlessness. McCabe is one of them. They know exactly where this ends up, and they're trying to get ahead of it.

It won't work. Trump ran his mouth, and then it turned out, Comey had kept notes and he shut the hell up. McCabe, a life long Republican as well for what its worth, likely did the same or something similar.

We'll be seeing Andrew McCabe again, a key witness against Donald Trump.

One thing is clear though. Mueller, who is already working fast, needs to pick up the pace. It's clear Trump is starting to panic. His numbers are dogshit. He's a pariah internationally. Nobody wants to work for his administration, and every 2 weeks, another Mueller bomb drops on him. It's destroying his Admnistration and the walls are closing in.

Trump will try to fire Mueller and/or Rosenstein. I've been saying that for months. When? Who knows. But we all need to remember, that it will not nearly be the end. That is another leg in the game. One Mueller and Rosenstein have undoubtedly prepared for.

And let's not forget also, that the New York Times and Washington Post are sitting on two distinct stories, contents unknown, since late last summer, that are reported to be "the big ones".

The deck is stacked very highly against Trump. I would not panic from any of this.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Ransath

Your President is a small man.

Just remember in reading this, he occupies the seat of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Thedoroe Roosvelt, John F Kennedy, and Ronald Reagan.

I'll be right back. I have to go take a piss. I keep my MAGA hat somewhere next to the toilet.
    Wait, didn't Comey need to use the plane because it was kind of his ride home since he was fired on a business trip of sorts? That's beyond petty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    That's beyond petty.

On the one hand, duh. On the other, his joy and lust for suffering is still as startling as ever.

McCabe is a key witness into the events surrounding Comey's firing, which is the cornerstone of the Obstruction of Justice charge against Trump.

This all goes hand in hand with the Foriegn Policy report from a few days ago that the Trump Administration is trying to discredit FBI Witlessness. McCabe is one of them. They know exactly where this ends up, and they're trying to get ahead of it.

It won't work. Trump ran his mouth, and then it turned out, Comey had kept notes and he shut the hell up. McCabe, a life long Republican as well for what its worth, likely did the same or something similar.

We'll be seeing Andrew McCabe again, a key witness against Donald Trump.

One thing is clear though. Mueller, who is already working fast, needs to pick up the pace. It's clear Trump is starting to panic. His numbers are dogshit. He's a pariah internationally. Nobody wants to work for his administration, and every 2 weeks, another Mueller bomb drops on him. It's destroying his Admnistration and the walls are closing in.

Trump will try to fire Mueller and/or Rosenstein. I've been saying that for months. When? Who knows. But we all need to remember, that it will not nearly be the end. That is another leg in the game. One Mueller and Rosenstein have undoubtedly prepared for.

And let's not forget also, that the New York Times and Washington Post are sitting on two distinct stories, contents unknown, since late last summer, that are reported to be "the big ones".

The deck is stacked very highly against Trump. I would not panic from any of this.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Ransath

Your President is a small man.

Just remember in reading this, he occupies the seat of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Thedoroe Roosvelt, John F Kennedy, and Ronald Reagan.

I'll be right back. I have to go take a piss. I keep my MAGA hat somewhere next to the toilet.
    I wish I could share your optimism. At best we have a GOP controlled congress who is allowing Trump's antics to continue because taking any action would damage their brand and hurt chances of reelection, at worst a good chunk of the GOP is complicit in what Trump is being investigated for. Its hard to have faith in a system when the people who control it have no integrity. The GOP has every reason to downplay and bury whatever Mueller finds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SethRoguen View Post
    I wish I could share your optimism. At best we have a GOP controlled congress who is allowing Trump's antics to continue because taking any action would damage their brand and hurt chances of reelection, at worst a good chunk of the GOP is complicit in what Trump is being investigated for. Its hard to have faith in a system when the people who control it have no integrity. The GOP has every reason to downplay and bury whatever Mueller finds.
    2017 wasn't very kind to Trump-led Republicans, and they may continue and point fingers at bad decisions the Clintons and Obama have made, but Trumps actions will always be louder and far more appaling.

Quote Originally Posted by SethRoguen View Post
    One thing hasn't happened yet that absolutely will over the next 18 months.

We've gotten a lot of evidence of Trump's allies collusion with Russia and Trump's direct and indirect obstruction attempts. But if I had to draw a diagram of all the connections, right now, it forms a doughnut.

There is a gigantic piece missing at the very heart of the puzzle. "What did Trump know and when did he know it" with regards to collusion of the people around him. The hard answer Knowing that, with certainty, and providing the rock solid evidence to that effect, will change everything in the way firing Comey did. All this stuff? It's the top of the third inning in a nine inning game that'll probably go to extra innings.

US intelligence and allied intelligence knows everything about that question reportedly, which means Muller knows everything. Which means before this is over, the cat will be out of the bag. And we all will know. This will not stay hidden forever.

I'm going to liken this to Harvey Weinstein. Ol' Harv was a pervert for decades and everyone knew it. And everyone tolerated it because it advanced their interests. And then the break through came... the one that made it impossible to ignore. And he collapsed in a week.

Trump will be that. We're in pre-Harvey Weinstein collapse land. The Republicans are getting their tax cut. The right is rushing immigration reform. Everybody on the right has the 2018 election Death Start hovering above them. They're trying to advance their interests now, while they can, before the dam breaks.

And the dam will break.

I believe in my heart of hearts when the truth is known, it will shock and horrify all Americans about what Trump has done. And I believe that day, Republicans will do what politicians always do, which is opportunistically retcon their prior positions. And that is when Trump will be finished.

So I'm going to advise what I have advised for a year, and what has served Anti-Trump very very well. Be patient. The forcing out of McCabe is anti-Trump's first setback in about 7 months. There will be more. But nothing has changed. We're still winning and we still have most of the advantages.

15+ Year Old Account
    I know right? What kind of coward attacks a man through his wife.
    Who else other than the biggest coward to ever hold the oval?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post
    2017 wasn't very kind to Trump-led Republicans, and they may continue and point fingers at bad decisions the Clintons and Obama have made, but Trumps actions will always be louder and far more appaling.
    Fair enough, it just means this years mid-terms are more important than ever. The best chance we have at anything resembling justice

Deleted
    I believe in my heart of hearts when the truth is known, it will shock and horrify all Americans about what Trump has done. And I believe that day, Republicans will do what politicians always do, which is opportunistically retcon their prior positions. And that is when Trump will be finished.
    Thank god for that - Lindsey Graham seems to have found his mojo back again, right ? Telling reporters that he has to make an ass of himself in order to remain in Trumps good graces seems to have done the trick.

Talking about Lindsey - Kevin M. Kruse has made a thread, comparing the Trump administration to Bond villains: And yes, Omarosa is Mayday.

https://twitter.com/kevinmkruse/stat...380800?lang=de

One thing hasn't happened yet that absolutely will over the next 18 months.

We've gotten a lot of evidence of Trump's allies collusion with Russia and Trump's direct and indirect obstruction attempts. But if I had to draw a diagram of all the connections, right now, it forms a doughnut.

There is a gigantic piece missing at the very heart of the puzzle. "What did Trump know and when did he know it" with regards to collusion of the people around him. The hard answer Knowing that, with certainty, and providing the rock solid evidence to that effect, will change everything in the way firing Comey did. All this stuff? It's the top of the third inning in a nine inning game that'll probably go to extra innings.

US intelligence and allied intelligence knows everything about that question reportedly, which means Muller knows everything. Which means before this is over, the cat will be out of the bag. And we all will know. This will not stay hidden forever.

I'm going to liken this to Harvey Weinstein. Ol' Harv was a pervert for decades and everyone knew it. And everyone tolerated it because it advanced their interests. And then the break through came... the one that made it impossible to ignore. And he collapsed in a week.

Trump will be that. We're in pre-Harvey Weinstein collapse land. The Republicans are getting their tax cut. The right is rushing immigration reform. Everybody on the right has the 2018 election Death Start hovering above them. They're trying to advance their interests now, while they can, before the dam breaks.

And the dam will break.

So I'm going to advise what I have advised for a year, and what has served Anti-Trump very very well. Be patient. The forcing out of McCabe is anti-Trump's first setback in about 7 months. There will be more. But nothing has changed. We're still winning and we still have most of the advantages.
    Im not so much impatient as I am cynical and disgusted. Ive always been a glass half empty type of person.

Thank god for that - Lindsey Graham seems to have found his mojo back again, right ? Telling reporters that he has to make an ass of himself in order to remain in Trumps good graces seems to have done the trick.

Talking about Lindsey - Kevin M. Kruse has made a thread, comparing the Trump administration to Bond villains: And yes, Omarosa is Mayday.

That may be one of the greatest Twitter threads I've ever seen. Period.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    That may be one of the greatest Twitter threads I've ever seen. Period.
    When you think it can't get any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    He's never "obstructed" it ONE FUCKING time - to suggest otherwise is woefully ignorant.

Bye Bye McCabe - you, Comey, Rosenstein, and head-piece-of-shit-in-charge Obama are about to get what is coming to you (along with Brennan, Rice, Power, and Rhodes.)

The ONLY corrupt "piece of crap" was Obama and his administration - the house of cards is getting ready to fall.
    You think Obama is still in power? Wow.....you really are just like Trump.

And it's adorable you think he hasn't obstructed justice. He's trying every day like he's a cartoon villain.

Dude - are you really that incapable of doing your own research?

Try going to thehill.com (left-leaning news site, just the way you like it.). He took "terminal leave". - which is his vacation time. He was scheduled to step down in March (he already announced his retirement) and decided to leave now by using his vacation time. I am sure FBI Director Wray - HIS BOSS - told him he should get the fuck out now while he still has a passport.
    Ah nothing like some good old Ransath reasoning. "I don't need evidence for my claims so I'll make you do it for me."

UN-FUCKING-REAL.

You - and your ilk - spend all day calling it FAUX News, and now you are going use them as the source to back up your assumption?

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

"This is fun", yea, you got that right.
    Just like your ilk hating anonymous sources until it fits your narrative?

MAGA, my brutha!
    Make America MAGA again! #MAMAGAA
    For whom the bell tolls - the bell tolls for YOU!
    That must be it, @Breccia forced him out along with the shadow government! The plot thickens! Wake up sheeple! Only the one true Orange can save us!
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2018-01-29 at 10:55 PM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account

Don't insult Honor Blackman like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

My analogy of choice has long been, and remains, the Iraq War.

A war launched with a 73% approval rating in America

A war that, the day Baghdad fell, had a high of 84% approval in America. Because everybody loves a winner.

A war that even many liberals supported.

A war that, once it went to shit, everybody retconned their support of it, support of it that sometimes lasted years. Some Americans love to pretend they were snookered by dastardly Dick Cheney and mythical WMDs. It's a load of bullshit. I'll make it simple. After 9/11, America was wounded and angry. We didn't sate our anger on blowing up $37.50 worth of infrastructure on Afghanistan, so we decided to take our national frustration and humiliation out on Saddam Hussein.

George W Bush had 73% for his war in Iraq when it was launched not because 73% of Americans were deathly afraid of WMD, but because 73% of Americans wanted to bloody somebody up for 9/11.

And now, looking for the dude who owns up to their support for the Iraq War at the time without having their arm twisted is like looking for leprechaun. So many Americans have twisted and lied about their change of heart that many of them don't even remember why or the extent to which they supported it.

That's my ongoing belief about Hurricane Trump. When President Stable Genius is ex-President Stable Genius, he's going to be the first American President that nobody actually voted for, if you catch my drift.

It's nothing new. It's like Johnson or Nixon in a sense. In decades past many Americans remember voting for JFK. Many Americans remember voting for Reagan. But nobody owns up to voting for the President who expanded America's involvement in Vietnam, or the President who tried to steal his re-election and resigned over it.

America's Ability to Forget is our goddamn mutant superpower. God help the human race.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This should have happened much sooner.

Deleted
    That's my ongoing belief about Hurricane Trump. When President Stable Genius is ex-President Stable Genius, he's going to be the first American President that nobody actually voted for, if you catch my drift.

It's nothing new. It's like Johnson or Nixon in a sense. In decades past many Americans remember voting for JFK. Many Americans remember voting for Reagan. But nobody owns up to voting for the President who expanded America's involvement in Vietnam, or the President who tried to steal his re-election and resigned over it.

America's Ability to Forget is our goddamn mutant superpower. God help the human race.
    Bless Trump and his in a sh-thole ghetto living heart for creating one memorable drama after another then. Even if Americans (like the rest of us) forget easily about the dull background noise that politics usually is, their president won't let them.

On the note of Nixon - man that guy died quietly, eh ? I asked my parents if there was anything special in the news about him at the time and they couldn't recall. The whole guy was sad, but in retrosperctive, that's just tragic.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Don't insult Honor Blackman like that.
    I know, I know :L
    Last edited by mmoc92b33f154f; 2018-01-29 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Nobody compare Omarosa to Grace Jones. Why isn't THAT a law already ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    This should have happened much sooner.
    I agree, the more obstruction the better. It's not often we agree, but I'm glad.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    And now, looking for the dude who owns up to their support for the Iraq War at the time without having their arm twisted is like looking for leprechaun. So many Americans have twisted and lied about their change of heart that many of them don't even remember why or the extent to which they supported it.
    People, at the time, believed in the US intelligence that there were tons of "weapons of mass destruction". When that proved to be a false assumption and Bush switched it to "we are here to bring Democracy to Iraq" a lot folk (but probably not you, though) thought - WTF? Did they ASK for Democracy? What the fuck right do we have to launch a war to shove our beliefs down someone elses' throat and force them to change their ways?

THAT is why so many people who once supported the war chose not to support it anymore. I am one of those people. I assume you are not given your posts and your apparent position that the USA has to dominate the entire world and that every thing that other countries due can only be viewed by what is in the best interest of the USA.

It's kinda like the Russia Collusion. You have been sold another completely bullshit lie by a piece of shit President that was confident that Trump would never be elected and that Obama 3.0 would be installed - but that didn't happen. DOH!!
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2018-01-29 at 11:04 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I agree, the more obstruction the better. It's not often we agree, but I'm glad.
    Mainly to get rid of another part of Obama's left over trash. First thing Trump should have done was to do some major house cleaning as soon as he could.