Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Same, and I don't really know why. I really don't care for Undercity, but seeing Brill turned to rubble really was a bummer.
    For me it's because the new Undead architecture exemplified in Brill is more compelling/appealing than the ruins of UC.

Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    For me it's because the new Undead architecture exemplified in Brill is more compelling/appealing than the ruins of UC.
    Agreed on that, but for some reason it's still sadder than if it had been Tarren Mill, for example. Maybe it's because it's the first undead leveling town and I have a fondness for it like with Kharanos and Razor Hill.

Man, I really hope they update all the "old" events instead of relying on Zidormi.

Really lazy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Said no one ever.
    amen, brother, amen to that!

Quote Originally Posted by Zyntos View Post
    Oh, so you want very limited Solo / Non-group Endgame Content like it is now?
    yes, I prefer more GROUP content. this is NOT a solo player game.....

7+ Year Old Account
    Did someone already mention how there's and Island map in BfA called Sara's Island?

Didn't some Sara have something to do with yoggy in Ulduar? http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Sara
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Don't think we'll ever get a cata style revamp ever again. I want it to happen, but I doubt it.

At best, they are going to update one zone after another(unlikely) or at worst, we'll get phasing with updated zones and Zidormi shenanigans.(most likely)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    I'm no longer getting gear when I raid heroic since I am ilevel 962, so now I am playing toontown rewritten until allied races come out. What's everyone else playing?
    Getting a few last HC pieces on my main and trying to get at least normal 4pc on my alts in preparation for BfA.

- - - Updated - - -

The Sethrek dungeon video is up, some pretty sweet stuff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw7noqDzb-k

This seems promising, Muffinus asked on Twitter what people’s suggestions for new Hunter pets are. He got 292 responses and replied to 2 of them. https://twitter.com/muffinus/status/...tivity.Message This one is about frogs

https://twitter.com/muffinus/status/...tivity.Message Second one is about the armored Direhorns and Devilsaurs from IoT and ToT. (Horridon and Oondasta and their recolors)

So seems more likely that we will get them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drudatz View Post
    amen, brother, amen to that!

yes, I prefer more GROUP content. this is NOT a solo player game.....
    *eyes roll* well, there are Dungeon WQs and Group WQs for you. Doesnt need to cut other parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Getting a few last HC pieces on my main and trying to get at least normal 4pc on my alts in preparation for BfA.

- - - Updated - - -

The Sethrek dungeon video is up, some pretty sweet stuff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw7noqDzb-k
    Thank you for these videos!

*goes back to lurking*

10+ Year Old Account
    So let's say we get pre-order and allied races tomorrow -

What is the first class you're race changing if any?

I main a vdh, so no changes there, but my monk brewmaster I plan to make a velf.

I also plan to level a velf mage for the heritage armor set, I have a 110 mage but I would like to level a mage again.

Also - What will people do with the 110 boost? I will prob boost a velf hunter since I dont have a hunter (or level the velf hunter instead of the mage, not sure)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I'm colourblind for some shades of blue, it looks fine and perfectly readable to me though!
    if your not colorblind at all Francois it looks TERRIBLE!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    Thank you for these videos!

*goes back to lurking*
    You're welcome. Uploading a bunch of Island videos now. Interesting what they can do with re used assets.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. Very cool. Feels like an Indiana Jones movie.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Wow. Very cool. Feels like an Indiana Jones movie.
    But in a good way... not like that questline that shall-not-be-named.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post

I main a vdh, so no changes there, but my monk brewmaster I plan to make a velf.

I also plan to level a velf mage for the heritage armor set, I have a 110 mage but I would like to level a mage again.

Also - What will people do with the 110 boost? I will prob boost a velf hunter since I dont have a hunter (or level the velf hunter instead of the mage, not sure)
    I will level a Nightborne Mage, Boosting my old DK, Paladin or Druid

Deleted
    I'm no longer getting gear when I raid heroic since I am ilevel 962, so now I am playing toontown rewritten until allied races come out. What's everyone else playing?
    since progress this expac is done i started using my spare time leveling the remaining classes. 2 characters at 100 and 1 at 80 still to get to 110 before BfA hits (i will be done way before that ofc, probably sometime next week)
    Afterwards i probably gear all of them to some extent so leveling in BfA is a bit faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post

Never race changing, not worth it, more order hall slaves.

Highmountain druid with mining and skinning - gathering slave.
    Nightborne mage with inscription and enchanting - profession slave.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    the game we are talking about here ofc. not everyone is glued to one toon only

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyntos View Post
    well, there are Dungeon WQs and Group WQs for you.
    *eyes roll* you do realise this is supposed to be an MMO? more group content is never wrong, more solo content IS.