Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrill View Post
    CS is still there for arms , but in a form of a small cooldown.
    well i said talent i do see cs still there but i doubt it would stay also with . http://beta.wowdb.com/spells/262161-warbreaker
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    All this nostalgy for seals while I have only been glad they've been gone because they are the reason Paladin was fucked over for vanilla and most of TBC.
    See for me they remind me of both mana and hp loss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    well i said talent i do see cs still there but i doubt it would stay also with . http://beta.wowdb.com/spells/262161-warbreaker
    I'd imagine it will stay , warbreaker will be the aoe talent cs and they will probably change the other talents on that row to make it a choice between st and aoe.

7+ Year Old Account
    I hope for Crusader Armor Set, Paladin race mounts like Armored Paladin Ram mount for Dwarves, Couple of other Races as Paladins like Night Elves, Trolls maybe, Undead maybe, Subraces, Kul'tiras Paladins, Wildhammer, Dark Iron, Vrykul maybe, Cool Crusader Weapons like Flails, Epic Steel Hammer, and Long Shields.

Also for Class mounts. This is maybe or would happen but if it does happen I want a different paladin mount than horses like ether a Light powered Gryphon mount or Light Armored Dragon mount.

Just chiming in again with another opinion - I think Exorcism should come back in the form of a talent for the Blade of Justice tier. That way, one talent focuses on BoJ, another turns into Divine Hammer, and the third turns it into Exorcism. What each talent does is up to the devs, but I think that'd be really cool.

Maybe BoJ = single target, Divine Hammer = AoE, Exorcism = cleave?

I don't think they should touch Holy too much. All I think they should really do is have that prot talent for healing consecrate or bring back Holy Radiance.

Quote Originally Posted by sammygm View Post
    I don't think they should touch Holy too much. All I think they should really do is have that prot talent for healing consecrate or bring back Holy Radiance.
    holy feels kinda stupid, its not longer a normal healer, more like a cooldown bot,especially in pvp.
    wings shouldnt be so strong, healing outside of wings should be better, they need to give us our mana abilities back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of holy power, is there a class or spec that doesn't have a resource they build on or stack(not including healers and prot paladin)? Off the top of my head:

Demon Hunter, pain and fury.

Druid, energy/combo points, solar/lunar power, rage.

Hunter, focus.

Mage, crits, icicle stacks/attempt to lengthen duration of cooldown, arcane charges

Monk, energy and chi.

Paladin, holy power.

Priest, insanity.

Rogue, energy and combo points.

Shaman, maelstrom.

Warlock, maintaining dots/buffs/soul shards.

Warrior, rage.

I'm not sure Ret would go back to a priority list like in WotLK but...ehh...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Well no Dark Iron Dwarf and Ion saying that he likes alliance having the Paladin only allied race seems to imply Zandalari won't happen either.

Fuck my life up in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Well no Dark Iron Dwarf...
    TA-DA!

https://twitter.com/Wowhead/status/958754358119682048

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2018-01-31 at 07:32 PM.

Remove the judgment mastery and judgement debuff, noone asked for it. It was forced

Make Judgement generate 1 holypower and give back the old Mastery
    Bring back Long Arm of The Law!!!!!! And Hammer of Wrath

1) Divine Intervention in it's full glory (including reagents).
    2) Seal of Blood/Void for Blood Elves and Void Elf Paladins (#3)
    3) Void Elf Paladins
    4) Aura of Sacrifice + Aura Mastery to be a single spell on 3 min cd.
    5) Original Divine Storm and Judgement animations.
    6) Do not touch any animations from Holy Paladins (I was watching a Priest friend of mine during a fight and their new animations look ridiculously rushed and just weird).
    7) WotLK Judgement and Seals system.
    For the Glory of Mankind

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Remove the judgment mastery and judgement debuff, noone asked for it. It was forced

Make Judgement generate 1 holypower and give back the old Mastery
    Bring back Long Arm of The Law!!!!!! And Hammer of Wrath
    Quote Originally Posted by lordrevangr View Post
    1) Divine Intervention in it's full glory (including reagents).
    2) Seal of Blood/Void for Blood Elves and Void Elf Paladins (#3)
    3) Void Elf Paladins
    4) Aura of Sacrifice + Aura Mastery to be a single spell on 3 min cd.
    5) Original Divine Storm and Judgement animations.
    6) Do not touch any animations from Holy Paladins (I was watching a Priest friend of mine during a fight and their new animations look ridiculously rushed and just weird).
    7) WotLK Judgement and Seals system.
    Why are 99% of the posts "bring back _____"? You all need to learn to move forward with the game. If they would just keep adjusting the same spells expansion after expansion, classes, and the game as a whole would be as boring as one could imagine. There needs to be change. This may mean removing old spells to make room for new, or getting things "you didn't ask for." If they gave everyone what they asked for, not only would the game be boring and stuck in 2010, it would be downright comical based on the things I've read here over the years.

I have no issues with bringing back larger scale systems like seals or auras, but with entirely new designs and functions. It brings back some of the iconic Paladin features but still leaves room for change. Bringing back Hammer of Wrath does nothing for the game. It fills a spell slot with something that has had it's time and means one less spot for something new. People need to get over Hammer of Wrath.
    Last edited by Swampmoose; 2018-02-02 at 07:12 PM.

As a Holy Paladin, I REALLY want my one-hand and shield back. I really miss my shield. My Pally was the first character I created way back in 2006, so I'm very attached to her. I can't get used to not having a shield.

Would love to see Exorcism back and Hammer of Wrath... I miss throwing that thing at stuff

That said, I have very much enjoyed my Pally in Legion. I hope we can keep Divine Steed (probably not, but I can dream)

Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose View Post
    Why are 99% of the posts "bring back _____"? You all need to learn to move forward with the game. If they would just keep adjusting the same spells expansion after expansion, classes, and the game as a whole would be as boring as one could imagine. There needs to be change. This may mean removing old spells to make room for new, or getting things "you didn't ask for." If they gave everyone what they asked for, not only would the game be boring and stuck in 2010, it would be downright comical based on the things I've read here over the years.

I have no issues with bringing back larger scale systems like seals or auras, but with entirely new designs and functions. It brings back some of the iconic Paladin features but still leaves room for change. Bringing back Hammer of Wrath does nothing for the game. It fills a spell slot with something that has had it's time and means one less spot for something new. People need to get over Hammer of Wrath.
    Change for the sake of change always leads to bad decisions and designs guaranteed. Things that aren't broken, do not need to be fixed.
    For the Glory of Mankind

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lordrevangr View Post
    Change for the sake of change always leads to bad decisions and designs guaranteed. Things that aren't broken, do not need to be fixed.
    That's a ridiculous and arbitrary statement. On top of that, most change IS made with reason. Most of you won't be happy unless they just roll the game back a decade so let's not even pretend the reason matters. And let's not even talk about what some of you think wasn't broken. That horse has suffered enough.

Because it was good?
    Just look how unsatisfied players are with Legion spec overhauls, and no thats not just because of whining.
    I enjoyed so many specs before all of the Legion revamps and the removal of iconic playstyles and abilites. This is not about nostalgia its about what actually was more fun, I fking loved the movement speed from Judgement and I hate having the Judgement debuff working like Colossus Smash and Vulnerable. And Hammer of Wrath changed your rotation slightly at execute phase.

And yes I agree the game would be boring if we had the same spec after 4 years. But they changed the spec WHOLE, its not even the same at all. Give new talents/spells, new aoe or something else. But keep the current playstyle.
    Last edited by Tyze; 2018-02-02 at 11:54 PM.

Some big warhammers. No fancy stuff.

Bringing back Hammer of Wrath does nothing for the game. It fills a spell slot with something that has had it's time and means one less spot for something new. People need to get over Hammer of Wrath.
    What even motivates a person to post such drivel?

I guess a lack of critical thinking, maybe? We tried new. Legion Ret is brand new. It sucks. Why keep asking the devs to piss into the wind when we can go back to tried and true methods? Of course people want Seals and Hammer back. They worked. They were cool. We miss them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    What even motivates a person to post such drivel?

I guess a lack of critical thinking, maybe? We tried new. Legion Ret is brand new. It sucks. Why keep asking the devs to piss into the wind when we can go back to tried and true methods? Of course people want Seals and Hammer back. They worked. They were cool. We miss them.
    Ironic post given your reasoning for needing Hammer of Wrath is "because it's cool and I miss it." Critical thinking at the highest level. Nostalgia isn't a reason to bring something back. Like I said, if it was up to these forums, we would be playing Wrath Ret for all eternity. Although I promise that after a couple years of that, people would be here crying for change. There's no pleasing anyone here, ever, so it doesn't surprise me you think it sucks now. I personally don't mind it and I encourage change to keep the game moving forward. Sure they miss the mark sometimes and it currently could use some work, but bringing back Hammer of Wrath isn't a fix, or even close to a well thought out idea on what might fix it. So if you want to talk about critical thinking and fixing a spec you think sucks, try moving past reverting back to 10 year old spells because you think they're cool.