Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    It's only part of what he's addressing.
    Yeah, that's why I edited that out. I was referring to the first part, the part the guy called me out on backing up.

I don't agree with the last part, for reasons stated in my first post. I don't think it's foolish to believe that they could come out tomorrow. There's a lot to support that speculation, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Citamorf View Post
    I encourage everyone to put this into their signature if it's wrong. Ether way it's a lesson learned for both parties with deniers or insisters

- - - Updated - - -

And again, you completely ignore my other portion of my quote to you besides calling you out for what you were in your first post

I was pertaining to new content related to the expansion that was going to be released. Yes it could have been worded better but I had assumed other people would have got that point from the entire post train of thought.
    I'm ignoring whatever points you're making because they're not very good.

You don't get it, in previous expansions they didn't introduce what amounts to pre-expansion content this far away from new expansion release like they did in 7.3.5, the story in Silithus is exactly that BUT the whole entire focus of the patch is on leveling new characters, and get this a huge selling point of the expansion is leveling those new allied races.

You aren't going to get a lot of people pumped to level those new allied races when they have 2-3 weeks tops to get to 110 before the expansion drops, people are already jazzed to reroll as these races to unlock their heritage armor. I'm not going to bother anytime soon if I can't level my Highmountain Tauren from 110-120 the day BFA launches. That's a lot of money Blizz is going to lose out on because not only that, but if I can do that I will also race change two of my existing characters to Highmountain Tauren.

Also they never previously had this specific kind of content already 100% ready to go in the files of the game you are currently playing this far ahead of a new expansion. It makes plenty of sense that this content is intended to be unlocked during whatever proper pre-expansion patch they have planned. This also fits in with the release schedule for new content that Blizzard no doubt intends on adhering to.

So you see, whether or not we're right about this is not even a valid point and no one is saying that except you.

You are the person in here saying you are right (with absolutely no evidence to support your conclusion) and everyone else is most likely wrong and the problem with that is beside you not having all the facts together, you think you do. I get it, you're young and think you know everything and that because you know everything people should just STOP and just agree with whatever it is that you think even if there's no rational reason for them to do so. As someone who actually has over a decade experience in the entertainment industry I would be surprised if we did not get these allied races until launch, it would be completely anti-thetical to Blizzard Entertainment maximizing profit.

Now that doesn't mean it's going to happen (and do take note that I did not say it is), but if it doesn't happen within a significant amount of time to actually level up those Allied Races, it is a huge missed opportunity.

The difference is that 4 Allied Races are pretty much fully present in the game's files as of 7.3.5, complete with achievements and unlock requirements that demand Legion content. That didn't happen with Pandaren or Demon Hunters. I don't think anybody is expecting Zandalari or Dark Irons before BfA release, but it seems highly likely that we'll get Void Elves, Lightforged, Nightborne and Highmountain during legion even if not tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    I'm ignoring whatever points you're making because they're not very good.
    Likewise, because I never did say I was right, I said that we don't know if it'll happen or not and if so when no matter how much "evidence" we have which really isn't evidence but content we forcefully extracted without the OK from Blizzard. We don't know what's going to happen tomorrow or any other point up until the release so stop asking.

This thread is going to be hilarious in a few hours. Thanks for this. LOL. Be prepared to delete all your shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    This thread is going to be hilarious in a few hours. Thanks for this. LOL
    Be sure to quote this thread and my OP for whatever happens tomorrow. It'll be great.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh so a random poster on MMO-C works for Blizzard now?
    We will know tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    It's common sense, actually.
    No, it is not. Common sense is if you don't know the answers you do not pretend that you do nor do you not ask questions. You are misunderstanding well, basics of understanding. I don't even really know where to begin, but the OP is himself not even neutral on this, he is saying that it is more likely that we won't be getting allied races far ahead of expansion launch simply because of things that happened before.

Blizzard has never done anything like this before. We never had a reason to think Goblins or Worgen would be playable before Cataclysm launched, and the actual cataclysm did not happen until the day Cataclysm launched, okay? If you ever actually leveled up a Goblin or Worgen you would understand why it would make absolutely no sense for them to be playable before launch, because they don't even join their factions until after the cataclysm.

Similar reasons exist for literally every playable race added since Vanilla. The four Allied Races already in the game files are not the same, they are different and you are simply not acknowledging the differences about them. There is no STORY reason why they would hold back on their release.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2018-01-30 at 02:24 AM.

Likewise, because I never did say I was right, I said that we don't know if it'll happen or not and if so when no matter how much "evidence" we have which really isn't evidence but content we forcefully extracted without the OK from Blizzard. We don't know what's going to happen tomorrow or any other point up until the release so stop asking.
    You sound like you're pretty confident that you're right when you say:

Legion is the ONLY expansion to change this formula and it was a few weeks before the actual release. To THINK that they'd release FOUR of the SIX new Allied Races to play BEFORE the Expansions release is FOOLISH to think, they'd be releasing a LARGE selling point to the expansion early for NO REASON what so ever. If they were going to do this, like Legion, then LIKE LEGION they'd release them a few weeks before the actual expansion and the expansion for Battle for Azeroth IS MONTHS AWAY.
    We're trying to tell you that this is a terrible argument, not that you're wrong that we don't know for sure if Allied Races are coming tomorrow or not.

Why are you so confident and adamant that Blizzard would put completed, playable files for all four Allied races into the 7.3.5 PTR, then push them through into the 7.3.5 live patch, and then not make them available until after the 8.0 BFA pre-patch?

This ALL started thanks to MrGM; I love the guy but he's created one hell of a storm of spam on every known site that is related or talks about World of Warcraft. If people don't know who MrGM is, or what video I'm referring to... see below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YDHoN5hGEA

All thanks to this single video, we have non-stop spam of people asking the same question and the REAL answer is WE DON'T KNOW. If we follow previous expansions this wouldn't be the case.

- The Burning Crusade
    Blood Elves and Draenei were playable at release
    - Wraith of the Lich King
    Death Knights were playable at release
    - Cataclysm
    Worgen and Goblins were playable at release
    - Mists of Pandaria
    Pandarians were playable at release
    - Warlords of Draenor (The Expansion Who Must Not be Named)
    Nothing significant as a race or heroic class
    - Legion
    Demon Hunters were playable two to three weeks prior to the release of Legion and you could only play in the starting area

Legion is the ONLY expansion to change this formula and it was a few weeks before the actual release. To THINK that they'd release FOUR of the SIX new Allied Races to play BEFORE the Expansions release is FOOLISH to think, they'd be releasing a LARGE selling point to the expansion early for NO REASON what so ever. If they were going to do this, like Legion, then LIKE LEGION they'd release them a few weeks before the actual expansion and the expansion for Battle for Azeroth IS MONTHS AWAY.

Please STOP asking.
    Whoooooooooa!! Ion Hazzikostas has just confirmed via Twitter that tomorrows Q&A will start the pre-orders and explain what all is included in the pre-orders and digital deluxe packages!!!

So we don't know yet if we'll get the allied races with pre-order, but we know we get pre-order tomorrow so it's pretty much confirmed.

Source: https://imgur.com/a/BxU5t (can someone teach me how to embed the image instead of posting link?)

How gawd damn excited are y'all?

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    You sound like you're pretty confident that you're right when you say:

We're trying to tell you that this is a terrible argument, not that you're wrong that we don't know for sure if Allied Races are coming tomorrow or not.

Why are you so confident and adamant that Blizzard would put completed, playable files for all four Allied races into the 7.3.5 PTR, then push them through into the 7.3.5 live patch, and then not make them available until after the 8.0 BFA pre-patch?
    Well I have said over and over again "We don't know" and I sure as heck mean myself too when I say this. I now know that I need to improve my writing layouts for mmo-champion so people can understand the overall message of my post, the conflicting, contradicting points I make, so I decided to create a Signature in hopes of cluing people in. You hit the nail on the head with a few of my points and overall ideal of the OP but took it to literally. It's a deconstruction of the absurdity of all this and how contradicting things can become when we're all on the hype train.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krobane View Post
    Whoooooooooa!! Ion Hazzikostas has just confirmed via Twitter that tomorrows Q&A will start the pre-orders and explain what all is included in the pre-orders and digital deluxe packages!!!

So we don't know yet if we'll get the allied races with pre-order, but we know we get pre-order tomorrow so it's pretty much confirmed.

Source: https://imgur.com/a/BxU5t (can someone teach me how to embed the image instead of posting link?)

How gawd damn excited are y'all?
    I only have one reply to this post

https://imgur.com/a/iJXcc

7+ Year Old Account
    I can't help it, I genuinely want to know: Are we going to get Pre-Purchase & Allied Races Tomorrow?

Likewise, because I never did say I was right, I said that we don't know if it'll happen or not
    Knowing whether or not something will happen =/= something being likely to happen. /thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    No, it is not. Common sense is if you don't know the answers you do not pretend that you do nor do you not ask questions.
    "Hmm, the front page isn't indicating a preorder tomorrow."
    "Hmm, Google Search isn't indicating a preorder tomorrow."
    "Hmm, the WoW website isn't indicating a preorder tomorrow."
    "Hmm, Blizzards twitter isn't indicating a preorder tomorrow."

"Hmm, so no credible source is indicating a preorder tomorrow."

I'd say that assuming the random posters on MMO-C General Discussion don't know either is pretty much common sense. An individual would have to be incredibly stupid to think we'd know. Either that, or extremely lazy and inefficient to not use the tools at their disposal.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    4 of the 6 races are on the PTR. If they were to come out as you insinuate, this would not be happening.
    And why not? You speak with an awful lot of certainty. If I am a game developer, why should I not push allied races to the PTR when they are ready? Is somehow having longer to gather feedback and test wrong just because it gets forum flunkies all aflutter? All major content for Legion is now done, but PTR shouldn't be used for pre-patch or alpha content for fear of it being misread?

Nonsense.

We'll see what happens tomorrow tomorrow, simple as that, but all this faux certainty on both sides is hilariously dumb.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

Either way we'll know tomorrow, so I suspect you just made this thread to have the right to shove it down our throats tomorrow with "I told you so"s.
    There's not much discussion to be had here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xar226 View Post
    We'll see what happens tomorrow tomorrow, simple as that, but all this faux certainty on both sides is hilariously dumb.
    Yup. And it happens every single time, too.

Please stop making threads asking people to please stop talking on a discussion forum.

Shut up op nobody likes you, except maybe jaylock at best
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    "Hmm, the front page isn't indicating a preorder tomorrow."
    "Hmm, Google Search isn't indicating a preorder tomorrow."
    "Hmm, the WoW website isn't indicating a preorder tomorrow."
    "Hmm, Blizzards twitter isn't indicating a preorder tomorrow."

"Hmm, so no credible source is indicating a preorder tomorrow."
    And your point is? None of that even matters. You keep saying nobody knows...what is your point exactly? You are not telling us anything we are not already aware of.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    Please stop making threads asking people to please stop talking on a discussion forum.
    That^^^^^^^