Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I'm glad I got those requirements covered.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    I understand logic is not too powerful in your case, but try to add up: WoW reports based on MAU (montly active user) slower progression means more time in the game to reach the "end", means better reports...Not too hard, ask mommy or daddy if you don`t understand something (plus the first time ever request to accomplish something in the previous expansion to unlock something in the current....)
    MAU has zero impact on WoWs profit, sorry bud. I realise that is what they report to the shareholders, but that is not the point.
    If the game is dying and they are desperate, it would only make sense to reel in more subscribers, and that is not done by making it more "tedious", but instead more "mobile game" friendly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitex View Post
    Kinda strange how the horde get off easy with the rep grind. Everyone's been had Highmountain and Nightborne exalted. While Army of the Light and Argussian Reach are much newer factions.
    Except I already have exalted reputation with both factions on an alt I only leveled up recently, some weeks after completing the Argus storyline on my main (because my main is Horde, and LFD and VE are Alliance, obviously).

It's not that hard getting exalted if you do the questline and emissaries. You can even abuse DM Faire rep bonus and rep bonus in the weekly World Quest event. And let's not forget that you even get 10% reputation bonus if you play Human, which is one of the more numerous races on the Alliance side.

Allied races is the first time in WoW history, where grinding reputation and completing loremaster for a faction actually makes 100% sense as a prerequisite (unlike with Pathfinder, where reputation grind is just another hoop to jump through). You know, to be able to make an alliance with a new race, you should get them to like you first.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    Except I already have exalted reputation with both factions on an alt I only leveled up recently, some weeks after completing the Argus storyline on my main (because my main is Horde, and LFD and VE are Alliance, obviously).

It's not that hard getting exalted if you do the questline and emissaries. You can even abuse DM Faire rep bonus and rep bonus in the weekly World Quest event. And let's not forget that you even get 10% reputation bonus if you play Human, which is one of the more numerous races on the Alliance side.

Allied races is the first time in WoW history, where grinding reputation and completing loremaster for a faction actually makes 100% sense as a prerequisite (unlike with Pathfinder, where reputation grind is just another hoop to jump through). You know, to be able to make an alliance with a new race, you should get them to like you first.
    I just got exalted with Argussian Reach this morning, and I didn't play all of Argus on my character until maybe 3 weeks ago.
    It goes super fast, especially with the follower missions where you get 1k rep a pop.
    It's quite often the dailies give 2x 250 BOA rep tokens too, so if you got multiple lvl 110s it's quite easy to farm it and mule it to 1 character.

I wasn't even human and didn't use any other +% rep buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Cellineth View Post
    I just got exalted with Argussian Reach this morning, and I didn't play all of Argus on my character until maybe 3 weeks ago.
    It goes super fast, especially with the follower missions where you get 1k rep a pop.
    It's quite often the dailies give 2x 250 BOA rep tokens too, so if you got multiple lvl 110s it's quite easy to farm it and mule it to 1 character.

I wasn't even human and didn't use any other +% rep buff.
    They made those weeklies for the invasion points and pristine argunite give around 1k rep with each of the Argus factions per quest now too so that also helps speed things up nicely. Used to only give 250 with one of the factions so yeah.
    Last edited by Phyrexias; 2018-01-30 at 09:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Void form is this:
    http://www.wowdb.com/spells/255669-entropic-embrace

You randomly (its a proc chance 33%) shift into the void and do 5%(or 2%?) more damage while you are in the form.
    well maybe there will be a glyph to perma shadow form visualy or even better toggle it.
    Last edited by Igzorn; 2018-01-30 at 05:29 PM.