Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hzsoqt View Post
    oh for real, link some logs, sounds interesting.
    Sadly he is kind of right.
    I easily do 95-99 parses in t20 as well.
    Then again, same results with t21.
    I switch around every week for better comparison, but that's no help either: I top last weeks t20 parses with t21, the week after I top these t21 parses with my t20.

My gear isn't the highest with like 955-960, but hughly optimized. 3 CS Relics, 2 Meta traits, pure crit/mastery for Demonic and pure crit/haste for CB, good t2 traits.

You simply never be wasting 20 fury on a Blade Dance, because Chaos Strike > All.

Chaos Strike = orbs = Eye Beam = 4pT21 (of course)
    + something everyone seems to forget, we have a 10% chance that each Chaos Strike is cast a second time (inner demon ? don't remember the trait's name).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shishar View Post
    Sadly he is kind of right.
    sure, give us your logs too, what the hell, we're all nerds here

Quote Originally Posted by Baroclinic View Post
    Changed my mind. I generally wont post others stuff up, but since its already made public. Heres some REAL WORLD (kinda) analysis.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

DH Albali has the better leggo, AotHG (+401 Fury) and the better neck chant, but suffers by 9 ilvls.
    DH Séraphiné hes a good alternative leggo instead of Anger, but sadly doesn't seem to do him/her a hell of a lot of good. Also has a slightly better CPM, but had to deal with a Necrotic. Both used a single pot.

Albali our evil First Blood oppressor DPS:

Annih: 395,978
    CS: 258,087
    Total: 654,065

Also
    Blade Dance: 52,757
    Death Sweep: 223,969

Overall Total DPS: 930,971 (boo!)

And Seraphine our Chaos Cleave wielding hero:
    Annil: 483,848
    CS: 301,098
    And finally CHAOS CLEAVE!: 77,208

Hell, Sera had more casts, roughly close in stats. Way better Crit, heck, both even have the same trinkets, except Sera has a better Scourgewing! But the thing is, Albali's friggin 9, yes 9, casts of Blade Dance is almost doing as much DPS as Sera's chaos cleave. Hell, not even getting into the Death Sweep yet.

But wait! Albali appears to have an extra trait of Critical Chaos! So, if Sera was blessed with such a trait, well 60% of stuff was crits if I read correctly, so lets take 60% of the DPS of those overall CS/AN (770,967) * 6% (28,258). Now the combined DPS is 799,225. Her Cleave spam would now be more along the lines of 79,922. Overall new theoretical DPS would now be 799,225. Hell, were still 100K off and Sera now has a free extra relic trait!

So, can that approx 400 extra Fury really account really account for over 100K DPS lost? Common, the second DH is up 9ilvls!!! Way better stats! A better neck chant might have pushed her crit up to maybe 20%, but even then, I could redo the math, but she would be lucky to even break even.

Who knows, maybe Seph doesn't have the mad skillz. She is slightly more wasteful of Fury. But aside, from 400 extra Fury, I feel that by looking at their logs they are both closely skilled. Albali could maybe even up his DPS buy doing a Blade Damce cast before EB, something he says he is working on. This would paste the 1.1mil+ damage cheap 15 fury attack on CD while EB is face melting. Sera can... hope for better RNG.

So, we can go to rethinking how we see our Chaos Cleave world, or we can close our eyes and continue to believe everything Skynet tells us...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This goes to say, that still, maybe Chaos Cleave might come out on top, in situations of high crit and mastery with 3 relics. Your going to most likely need to toss your Golg trinket and your cool Antorius one for some stat sticks and need a really high ilvl. High enough to do over 9 million damage every 4-10 seconds purely with Chaos Cleave/Annil (which means you will need to average somewhere over 1.5-2 mil a swing). Aka the add phase of Argus...

(Drops mic and walks away)
    This is the single dumbest post in the history of MMO Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Baroclinic View Post
    Changed my mind. I generally wont post others stuff up, but since its already made public. Heres some REAL WORLD (kinda) analysis.

DH Albali has the better leggo, AotHG (+401 Fury) and the better neck chant, but suffers by 9 ilvls.
    DH Séraphiné hes a good alternative leggo instead of Anger, but sadly doesn't seem to do him/her a hell of a lot of good. Also has a slightly better CPM, but had to deal with a Necrotic. Both used a single pot.

Albali our evil First Blood oppressor DPS:

Annih: 395,978
    CS: 258,087
    Total: 654,065

Also
    Blade Dance: 52,757
    Death Sweep: 223,969

Overall Total DPS: 930,971 (boo!)

And Seraphine our Chaos Cleave wielding hero:
    Annil: 483,848
    CS: 301,098
    And finally CHAOS CLEAVE!: 77,208

Hell, Sera had more casts, roughly close in stats. Way better Crit, heck, both even have the same trinkets, except Sera has a better Scourgewing! But the thing is, Albali's friggin 9, yes 9, casts of Blade Dance is almost doing as much DPS as Sera's chaos cleave. Hell, not even getting into the Death Sweep yet.

But wait! Albali appears to have an extra trait of Critical Chaos! So, if Sera was blessed with such a trait, well 60% of stuff was crits if I read correctly, so lets take 60% of the DPS of those overall CS/AN (770,967) * 6% (28,258). Now the combined DPS is 799,225. Her Cleave spam would now be more along the lines of 79,922. Overall new theoretical DPS would now be 799,225. Hell, were still 100K off and Sera now has a free extra relic trait!

So, can that approx 400 extra Fury really account really account for over 100K DPS lost? Common, the second DH is up 9ilvls!!! Way better stats! A better neck chant might have pushed her crit up to maybe 20%, but even then, I could redo the math, but she would be lucky to even break even.

Who knows, maybe Seph doesn't have the mad skillz. She is slightly more wasteful of Fury. But aside, from 400 extra Fury, I feel that by looking at their logs they are both closely skilled. Albali could maybe even up his DPS buy doing a Blade Damce cast before EB, something he says he is working on. This would paste the 1.1mil+ damage cheap 15 fury attack on CD while EB is face melting. Sera can... hope for better RNG.

So, we can go to rethinking how we see our Chaos Cleave world, or we can close our eyes and continue to believe everything Skynet tells us...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This goes to say, that still, maybe Chaos Cleave might come out on top, in situations of high crit and mastery with 3 relics. Your going to most likely need to toss your Golg trinket and your cool Antorius one for some stat sticks and need a really high ilvl. High enough to do over 9 million damage every 4-10 seconds purely with Chaos Cleave/Annil (which means you will need to average somewhere over 1.5-2 mil a swing). Aka the add phase of Argus...

(Drops mic and walks away)
    Albali parses = Bad
    Seraphine = He plays tank DH, prolly has bad-worse gear to do dps than Albali.

Thanks for nothing.