Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Really, we should stop giving in to pre-order baits. It's not like ActivisionBlizzard can't scrape by the game's budget.
    You say that like anyone actively playing WoW isn't buying the expansion at launch, anyway. So what's it matter? If you prepurchase you can get early access to features, so... great?

And pre-purchasing isn't the same as pre-ordering, just FYI. Pre-purchasing is paying upfront to own it before it's actually available, pre-ordering is just setting up an automatic purchase for when it goes on sale.

I'm just annoyed that they seemingly still don't have a reasonable method for people who want to purchase the CE to get access to the digital exclusive rewards before it goes on sale. I'd love to spend the next few months leveling my new allied race characters, since there's not much else left for me to do with Legion.

Why advertise this even more, its already enough of a wait on the system xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pyllypaladin View Post
    You are queueing to pay money for a game you can't play for over half a year. Think about that.
    I'm queuing to pay to play a new race which I really want to?

In addition, right now I can afford to have 40 go missing out of my account, in 6 months time I'll be at a point where I'm rubbing pennies together for heat,

lol - "you are 16604 in line for pre purchase" dem tokens gold price will hit 2 mln by the end of week lol lol lol

You are queueing to pay money for a game you can't play for over half a year. Think about that.
    There is a "wait line" to purchase a game that is not gonna get released for another 8-9 months?

Holy shit, and I thought only Apple had the monopoly on sheep.

Bah, I'll wait till tomorrow morning for things to die out. No rush.

Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    There is a "wait line" to purchase a game that is not gonna get released for another 8-9 months?

Holy shit, and I thought only Apple had the monopoly on sheep.

Blizzard is smart. It's not like they couldn't put the 'new race quests' in the expansion prepatch. They just use it as bait for the pre-purchase
    In before "but it's BFA content, you shouldn't get that for free!"

I was stuck at 4k+ and 3 days remaining for like 15 minutes, then it jumped to 2k+ and 4 mins remaining for like 15 more minutes now. This thing has no idea what it's doing but maybe it will magically work.

Sooooo.... are the Allied Races available like, right now, as in today? Can someone clarify?!

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So much for those people saying it won't be coming out until November/December.

Wonder how those people are feeling right now.
    Feeling fine, thanks for asking. Tbh it's a mistake.

With all the system changes and the swing in direction class-wise you'd figure they'd want to give more time to work out the kinks. Just wouldn't be surprised with another buggy release, but if I'm wrong then I'm wrong. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Sooooo.... are the Allied Races available like, right now, as in today? Can someone clarify?!
    Four are, saw someone posting on a void elf on the forums. Zan and Dark aren't till BfA.

Deleted
    can you gift bfa preorder to a friend?

Quote Originally Posted by morph4037 View Post
    Feeling fine, thanks for asking. Tbh it's a mistake.

With all the system changes and the swing in direction class-wise you'd figure they'd want to give more time to work out the kinks. Just wouldn't be surprised with another buggy release, but if I'm wrong then I'm wrong. /shrug
    MMOs have issues on release. Just the way it is.

Wildstar had a ton.

FF14 Stormblood literally had an instance issue in which you couldn't progress through the main story due to congestion.

GW2 had bad connection issues on launch.

Rift's recent expansion had to disable half of it's expansion content to even work for a few days.

I could name loads more.

stop being jelly people have disposable cash

allied races thats what people cant wait for - gotta level those 4 toons now when there is nothing to do in game

- - - Updated - - -

So much for those people saying it won't be coming out until November/December.

Wonder how those people are feeling right now.
    feeling very good - this just means BfA will be another 2 tier nothing to do expansion like WoD was nothing more nothing less.

still gonna buy it

So?

I know for sure I will be playing it unless an unforeseen issue arises.

Plus I want to level my Allied Races for the armor and the boost now.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eurobank View Post
    Bah, I'll wait till tomorrow morning for things to die out. No rush.
    totally. its now showing up on login screen "upgrade".
    its just nearing 18k waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Yes they are.

Could be worse, since begin in queue, was at 66th and accidently closed the browser. Back at 16.799 again. I wish I could do a mass-shooting right now.

MMOs have issues on release. Just the way it is.

Wildstar had a ton.

FF14 Stormblood literally had an instance issue in which you couldn't progress through the main story due to congestion.

GW2 had bad connection issues on launch.

Rift's recent expansion had to disable half of it's expansion content to even work for a few days.

I could name loads more.
    I didn't say others didn't have issues, I'm just expecting a more buggy release this go since they are doing far more than just adding sharding. No need to hop on the defense train. :P

only if you're lucky

Quote Originally Posted by morph4037 View Post
    I didn't say others didn't have issues, I'm just expecting a more buggy release this go since they are doing far more than just adding sharding. No need to hop on the defense train. :P
    Where am I defending them?

I'm just stating it's common for big launches to be buggy. Hence why I pulled up other games as a comparison.

I bloody hated the WoD launch. Trying to get the Nagrand Scenario with Garrosh done was an absolute Nightmare. Spires was lag central for me as well. Half the time I ended up dying because it was that bad.

Legion was actually pretty decent because of the sharding. Although I remember some issues cropping up a week or two in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fjols View Post
    Yes. They're available after a short questline if you have met the requirements mentioned.
    Do we KNOW this? Or is that an assumption? Because the quote I pasted doesn't actually say that.

15+ Year Old Account
    I usually spend a lot more for a lot less, so this is an improvement.