Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Current Favourite TV Characters.

Been watching a lot of different shows over the last few months and have been constantly thinking to myself who I would say is my favourite Character from a TV Show.

After much consideration I think I must say that Captain Holt from Brooklyn 99 has become one of if not my #1 TV character I have had in the last 10 years.

Andre Braugher is an absolute amazing Actor, so few Actors in American Sitcoms hit the Deadpan comedy quite like he does.

In a show full of amazing Actors he is still so far ahead it isn't even funny.

So who is your favourite TV Character?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have said Clone Club, from Orphan Black... but that's over now :'(

Elliot from Mr Robot is an amazing character. The way the show handles his mental state is very well done, and as someone who has suffered with a few of the conditions he has, it's nice to see it represented on TV in a character that isn't a "crazy" villain.

I would agree with you about Captain Holt. I love all of the cast of that show, but he is a stand out.

Raymond "Red" Reddington. If you've seen Blacklist, you'll understand why I love him... If you haven't you need too, because then you'll understand.

Agent Phil Coulson. He's become my second favourite character in the MCU in recent years. Funny, badass, savage when he has to be, and a brilliant leader to a team that often push him to his limits. The world needs more Phil Coulsons in positions of power.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Do the Netflix shows count? If so, Punisher.

If not...well, I'm not actually watching anything currently(I got behind on Vikings, I suppose I should catch up at some point), so I don't have any.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Do the Netflix shows count? If so, Punisher.

If not...well, I'm not actually watching anything currently(I got behind on Vikings, I suppose I should catch up at some point), so I don't have any.
    Yeah I count Netflix as a kind of TV show style tbh. Jon Bernthal is pretty damn good as the Punisher.

The Punisher easily

Probably Los Angeles homicide detective Harry Bosch.

Has lots of style & swagger and is a family man too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Castiel from Supernatural.

Chief Hopper from Stranger Things.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

The Trailer Park Boys, specifically Bubbles.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    The Trailer Park Boys, specifically Bubbles.
    Ricky is my favorite, all them rickyism, also rip jim lahey.

Axe is fun to watch, and not just cuz I've loved every role the actor's been in.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Ricky is my favorite, all them rickyism, also rip jim lahey.
    He is with the liquor now. That actors ability to seamlessly spit out those fake idioms is impressive IMO.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account

I can't wait for season 2

Alison Brie - Ruth G.L.O.W
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Recently, my favourite characters have been Ivar, Lucifer, Captain Lorca and Frank Castle.

All time? I have no idea. Right now I'm thinking John Crichton (Farscape) and Herr Otto Flick ('Allo 'Allo). But I've watched so many tv shows, I'd need a whole day to try and make some sort of a list.

I really like how the devil is depicted in Lucifer.

Wayne or Shorsey from letterkenny.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

All time or shows that are currently running only?

Currently running? Bojack Horseman probably.

of all time? Zuko from the last airbender.

Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

The Doctor from Doctor Who is always a great larger-than-life character, no matter who plays the role. Tommy Shelby from Peaky Blinders is a great cold-hearted mastermind character. Rick from Rick and Morty is good too. Holden Ford from Mindhunter was pretty good, and had a fantastic character arc in the one season that is currently out. There's lots of lovely characters in Stranger Things, Jim Hopper in particular. Ash from Ash vs. Evil Dead is a lot of fun. Jimmy/Saul got his own spinoff Better Call Saul, so he is probably worth mentioning.

Can't quite get a good overview of favorite current anime characters in my head.