Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Where am I defending them?

I'm just stating it's common for big launches to be buggy. Hence why I pulled up other games as a comparison.

I bloody hated the WoD launch. Trying to get the Nagrand Scenario with Garrosh done was an absolute Nightmare. Spires was lag central for me as well. Half the time I ended up dying because it was that bad.

Legion was actually pretty decent because of the sharding. Although I remember some issues cropping up a week or two in.
    It was the all the other mmo launch issues bit, seemed like you were pulling the "BUT LOOK AT THESE" card. Sorry I was mistaken, coffee hasn't kicked in yet.

I'm just cautious since they are doing the realm change (no more pvp realms) and what seems to be rather extensive class changes since they mentioned "sometimes you have to bring the class, not the player" line. Coupled with the relatively short time frame (since alpha recently started), seems like a recipe for disaster as it were. However, like I said if I'm wrong, then I'm wrong, wouldn't be the first time and won't be the last.

Quote Originally Posted by morph4037 View Post
    It was the all the other mmo launch issues bit, seemed like you were pulling the "BUT LOOK AT THESE" card. Sorry I was mistaken, coffee hasn't kicked in yet.

I'm just cautious since they are doing the realm change (no more pvp realms) and what seems to be rather extensive class changes since they mentioned "sometimes you have to bring the class, not the player" line. Coupled with the relatively short time frame (since alpha recently started), seems like a recipe for disaster as it were. However, like I said if I'm wrong, then I'm wrong, wouldn't be the first time and won't be the last.
    The change shouldn't be too bad on the servers. The shards still exist so if one instance of a zone is overcrowded people will be moved into that one.

It worked for Legion so it shouldn't cause any issues with BFA. But all we can do is wait and see really.

but the leak saying pre orders on the 30th was a lie they said.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleomer View Post
    "Pre-purchase Battle for Azeroth and begin your quest to recruit four new playable Allied Races."

Wording is a little shady... can we actually PLAY allied races NOW?
    Seems you can yes. Just took this screenshot on my own server;

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    stop being jelly people have disposable cash
    There are good reasons not to pre-order games. But regarding WoW... we all know we'll play it anyway ;-)

Man manduin looks terrible body way to big compared to his head.

Actully love the throwback artwork to the original WC and WC2 box art.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    There are good reasons not to pre-order games.
    oh 100%. I feel the "Pre-Order" industry is fucking over the actual "Quality Game" industry.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

I thought the night elves looked weird in the trailer, what's going on over there?

Plus Genn looks like a furball in that picture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well looks like the servers are shitting themselves, can't seem to log in

Deleted
    Logged in to be confronted by no characters (EU). GG Blizz, working as intended.

- - - Updated - - -

There's no way I'm paying £40 for this shit.

It's nothing really.. plus 2 mounts and a pet. It's a steal.

Quote Originally Posted by oathy View Post
    yep I know its more but I'm going to do the same.
    Wow is my one Guilty pleasure

Deleted
    Void elves are just blood elves. I don't think that's a finished race. Heck, BFA is still in alpha. As usual Blizz can't wait to get their grubby hands on our $$ to improve their quarterly earnings.
    Last edited by mmocaccd5f9eea; 2018-01-30 at 10:28 PM.

well all our guild just paid for ours at last,

relaunched it, takes 3 minutes to get into the server selection screen and all our characters are gone xD

Quote Originally Posted by Oranj View Post
    Void elves are just blood elves. I don't think that's a finished class. Heck, BFA is still in alpha. As usual Blizz can't wait to get their grubby hands on our $$ to improve their quarterly earnings.
    Well how can it be a class if it's a race?

They are not supposed to be full on brand new races. They are sub races of existing races.

Also you act as though Blizzard started the pre order thing. Pre order has been around long before Blizzard did it but of course if it's them doing it there is always an ulterior motive right?

Quote Originally Posted by Oranj View Post
    Void elves are just blood elves. I don't think that's a finished class. Heck, BFA is still in alpha. As usual Blizz can't wait to get their grubby hands on our $$ to improve their quarterly earnings.
    Yeah, personally not a fan of the male void elf faces. They all look like they're trying to pull off Blue Steel or something from Zoolander.

Is it just me or does anybody else think that orcs are becoming more and more like green humans?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorejira View Post
    Ah really? Well yes, to do the questline you'd need a 110, but that 110 don't need to do the requirements again if you already got them on the other faction side ya?
    You just need it to do the questline to officially unlock them
    Correct. If you got Argussian Reach exalted and finished the Argus quests on your Tauren Warrior, you can walk into the Alliance Embassy on your fresh 110 Night Elf Druid and do the Void Elf unlock questline (they're short and neat stories). Likewise if you got Highmountain exalted and did the Highmountain zone achievement on your Night Elf Druid you can walk into the Horde Embassy on a fresh 110 Blood Elf Demon Hunter and do the Highmountain Tauren unlock questline.

Quote Originally Posted by morph4037 View Post
    Yeah, personally not a fan of the male void elf faces. They all look like they're trying to pull off Blue Steel or something from Zoolander.
    Yeah I noticed that. Can't say I'll be playing them.

For me it'll be Highmountain Tauren for Horde and probably Lightforged Draenei for Alliance.

And in BFA I will definitely be playing the Dark Irons and Zandalari.

Deleted
    No Diablo 3 goodies? RIP D3...

Cant buy the pre-order

Cant log-in

Multi-billion company