Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Ding dong, man. Ding dong. It never told me that any payment was processing. The only information I got was that the payment didn't go through because the servers are under 'heavy load', and that I should try again later.

Also just because you're not hyped about allied races, it doesn't mean there isn't any incentive for others. Personally I would've liked to get to leveling one ASAP, because I would enjoy it. Like you're supposed to do with games.
    my friend was accidentally charged for a months subscription 30 times due to an error. the payment didnt go through but had had a good 100+ dollars unavailable for a few days because of it.

the era of digital purchases is still very new and you can tell that progress is being made via homogonization (such as paypal being almost everywhere).

Its not customers fault. I mean for decades people have been able to return items to stores just because they didnt like the taste or the item was slightly bigger or smaller than they thought.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

7+ Year Old Account
    ZAPPY BOIII!!!

#1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I want solo queue everything, but of course primarily BGs because you cannot revive PVP by starting with arenas, it is not going to work (long story).

My point is that they spent a third of the interview trying to justify not doing solo queue and this was not only wasteful, it was also nothing but nonsense. *THIS* is why I was infuriated. I didn't expect anything from the interview, it would have been fine if they said nothing on PVP, I'd not have uttered a word. But nooooo, they had to spend twenty minutes trying to justify doing nothing regarding PVP with intelligence-insulting bullshit.
    I suppose if they wanted, they should have just made a forum post about it, and answered a few more non pvp questions.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    That's the punishment for impatience.

Not like any of them give any thought to how much of a clusterfuck they created for Blizzard's financial to sort out. They're probably crying in the corner right now.
    What do companies like Blizzard pay for a charge back? 15 Bucks each? They sure can afford it, but this will sting a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    I've been off and on trying to buy it for 2 hours, I'm plenty hyped. Ngl I'm rereading my posts and I came off really rude, big sorry.
    All good, fam. Don't worry about it. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Incredible how much kick this game still has in it to break down the servers <3
    Tbh this is far worse than legion launch was.

It's hilarious that a game pre-order is worse than an xpac launch lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    That's the punishment for impatience.

Not like any of them give any thought to how much of a clusterfuck they created for Blizzard's financial to sort out. They're probably crying in the corner right now.
    yea i to am an asshole who think people should lose money because they are excited for something.

let us laugh at peoples misfortunes and enjoy our afterlife in hell as we deserve
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    same thing with me, holy donger
    same thing for me. just finished the void elfs and wanted to do the lighforged as 4th and as the quests didnt showed up I tried a relog got stuck and now all I get is blank screens with ZERO toons...

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Ding dong, man. Ding dong. It never told me that any payment was processing. The only information I got was that the payment didn't go through because the servers are under 'heavy load', and that I should try again later.

Also just because you're not hyped about allied races, it doesn't mean there isn't any incentive for others. Personally I would've liked to get to leveling one ASAP, because I would enjoy it. Like you're supposed to do with games.
    Same here. I got charged six times for two Collector editions.

There was no notice other than "whoops, it failed because the servers farted, try again". It forced you to click because it wouldn't advance further or take you back a page. These errors happened before I had to fill in the expiration date and security code of my card, so they shouldn't even have charged me for the several times we were forced to reclick to continue; they didn't have all the info. After filling in the final bits of info, I clicked the "pay" button twice because clicking it the first time did absolutely nothing. No refresh, no loading icon, no error, nothing. After the second click and a bit of waiting, it gave me a payment error and then refreshed itself to tell me I had purchased the Collector's edition. I was able to log in and claim my rewards without issue.

I feel you.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    What do companies like Blizzard pay for a charge back? 15 Bucks each? They sure can afford it, but this will sting a bit.
    Just the paperwork will be bad enough. The charge back is probably the smallest part of the cost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Caution if adding Fahrad: He likes to remove people from his friendlist.
    He would never remove me. Hes my daddy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Btw, can someone confirm that, even if you have all the requirements, you can't unlock Allied races from the opposite faction, if you dont have a 110 Character?
    I can confirm this as you have to do the scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallywix View Post
    Logged out... annnnnnnnd fuck*d

[IMG] https://i.imgur.com/zhrexLL.png [/IMG]
    Yeah, same here... :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    You can say that and no one can check up on it because the servers aren't working
    Like my new signature?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Like my new signature?
    Obviously. The more the merrier <3

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    He would never remove me. Hes my daddy.
    Still on US servers Chickie? ♥

I havent logged out since race changing to a Void Elf and Ive gotten more whispers in the last hour about people wanting tosee stuff than Ive talked to people in a year

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Still on US servers Chickie? ♥
    Yeah, not gonna switch and deal with the lag tbh. Long distance relationship? <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drudatz View Post
    I can confirm this as you have to do the scenarios.
    Per sever or once? Do I need to do the scenarios every server?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prizminferno View Post
    I havent logged out since race changing to a Void Elf and Ive gotten more whispers in the last hour about people wanting tosee stuff than Ive talked to people in a year
    oh is there a void form thing yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    I’m surprised the CE mounts or Tottle models weren’t in the alpha build.

- - - Updated - - -

What I am curious about is the mechanism of how you “transmog” the feral and guardian artifact forms.
    I think they were, but encrypted?

I hope Blizzard encrypts more things that they wanna keep hidden!