7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Is yours sinking? Cause my boat sure ain't going anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyntos View Post
    was working for me like a charm to...now i cant login
    Sinking faster than a newly built Skyfire in alliance cinematics. Did a relog to do WQs on an alt and now can't get back in.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    BfA has so much hype around it, which is all thanks to Legion being what it has been. Very nice to see for such an old-timer of a game.
    It does? For me it has even less hype than WoD. For legion i refreshed this post(legion version of it) dozens of times per day, and this is first time i checked this one since Blizzcon, or the time my hype for next expansion died completely, because i found out its going to be BfA. New features and what not just made it even worse, as they are mostly terrible, and most good stuff in legion is going away, and when coupled with story that beats even legion and wod on list of worst stories ever, its death for hype. Sad to say, but hype levels are so low, might be first time ever i dont play WoW on release (or at all, maybe ill skip whole expac), and i played since vanilla release(and in beta, but that wasnt my choice when ill get in).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Sinking faster than a newly built Skyfire in alliance cinematics. Did a relog to do WQs on an alt and now can't get back in.
    Let us sink together, Captain!

Oooh, WoW is patching.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    There is much hype about Allied races... without this feature, many of us will never pre-purchased BfA by now... but later.

And this happen because Allied races are "new"/"cute" and we are at the end of the Legion, when players are in short of things to do and there is a lack of content.
    If you don't think that Legion having been what it was contributes, you're dreaming. The Allied races are literally things you either race change into to play Legion content, or start new characters of to level through older-than-that content.

There's much hype for BfA, full stop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    Oooh, WoW is patching.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Yup 80mb here
    Didn't help though.

Deleted
    Yep, patch, probably something wasn't ready for the BfA preorders.

10+ Year Old Account
    pre-ordered without a problem, but login seems to be unavailable. Or like... it works, but there is no chars on any servers lol.

Dam it! I'll go to bed then and then later I will wake up super excited and ready to plaaay yay~

7+ Year Old Account
    What was the last time WoW was bugged to this extent to point where folks couldn't even log in for hours now?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
    Same here. I got charged six times for two Collector editions.

There was no notice other than "whoops, it failed because the servers farted, try again". It forced you to click because it wouldn't advance further or take you back a page. These errors happened before I had to fill in the expiration date and security code of my card, so they shouldn't even have charged me for the several times we were forced to reclick to continue; they didn't have all the info. After filling in the final bits of info, I clicked the "pay" button twice because clicking it the first time did absolutely nothing. No refresh, no loading icon, no error, nothing. After the second click and a bit of waiting, it gave me a payment error and then refreshed itself to tell me I had purchased the Collector's edition. I was able to log in and claim my rewards without issue.

I feel you.
    That sucks, but just a word of advice to you and anyone else who reads this:

If you experience a technical error while attempting to process a payment online never click anything multiple times, never refresh, never go back/forward with your browser controls. Close the window and wait for a while. In the meantime, check your email to see if you got an email receipt, check your game account to see if the upgrade was applied, check your bank account to see if the transaction went through.

You can very easily wind up making multiple purchases, or adding multiple items to your cart, if you aren't careful.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danare View Post
    What was the last time WoW was bugged to this extent to point where folks couldn't even log in for hours now?
    Don't know. Legion LAUNCH was much smoother than this.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by feali View Post
    didn't help though.
    damn it...

10+ Year Old Account
    The worst thing I remember is WoD launch.

Deleted
    For hours? Its bugged like that for me like half an hour^^

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    My transaction doesn't show anywhere on my battle.net account, so how are they going to know? It's only showing a pending charge/authorization hold on my bank account.

Oh well. As long as someone fixes it somehow, I don't care who does it or how.
    The four unauthorized Collector's Edition purchases don't show in our battle.net account transactions either because they have the same reference/order number as the two confirmed purchases. But because we got charged for six Collector's Edictions, this third party which manages all the payments for Blizzard will see the mix-up. We don't see it, but they do, which is good enough for me if they also act on it. Just got to wait.

5+ Year Old Account
    I can confirm the Legion app also appears 'offline'
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    That sucks, but just a word of advice to you and anyone else who reads this:

If you experience a technical error while attempting to process a payment online never click anything multiple times, never refresh, never go back/forward with your browser controls. Close the window and wait for a while. In the meantime, check your email to see if you got an email receipt, check your game account to see if the upgrade was applied, check your bank account to see if the transaction went through.

You can very easily wind up making multiple purchases, or adding multiple items to your cart, if you aren't careful.
    Yeah, I learned first hand but it was a different MMOI Liek to try da things). Never did it again.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Take one for the team and go to bed EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    Oooh, WoW is patching.
    but it doesnt fix anything ;( but probably gives you 4 more slots per server *oh the irony*

- - - Updated - - -

back in vanilla....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    I can confirm the Legion app also appears 'offline'
    nope working fine in EU

Well finished unlocking my races.

And none of them I desire to level (namely cause I hate elves, which is half this roster).