Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    "HOW COME NOBODY TOLD US?! Oh... Wait... we just listened to people who wanted us to join... Well, atleast its not the alliance who is bogged down! They would strip us of our identity!"
    Sylvanas Windrunner says: Serve the Horde.. serve me..

10+ Year Old Account
    This has probably already been discussed but I am not gonna root through 3.5k posts to find it: when Anduin calls you to recruit the new races, he says about how the horde will stop at nothing to get their hands on "the lifeblood of Azeroth". I thought he wasn't supposed to be in the know about what Azerite is, at least not yet?
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    This has probably already been discussed but I am not gonna root through 3.5k posts to find it: when Anduin calls you to recruit the new races, he says about how the horde will stop at nothing to get their hands on "the lifeblood of Azeroth". I thought he wasn't supposed to be in the know about what Azerite is, at least not yet?
    We found out at the end of the Silithus the Wound questchain (Magni told us and we told Khadgar/Anduin i'm pretty sure)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Deleted
    It seems the guy at Silithus kept his word after all. He said he'd tell the higher ups, but until then the operation goes on as planned and that's the last we heard of it. So I guess, this time they actually got around to keeping people informed? ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    We found out at the end of the Silithus the Wound questchain (Magni told us and we told Khadgar/Anduin i'm pretty sure)
    I know we found out but I thought they didn't want to tell him

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shandalay View Post
    It seems the guy at Silithus kept his word after all. He said he'd tell the higher ups, but until then the operation goes on as planned and that's the last we heard of it. So I guess, this time they actually got around to keeping people informed? ^^
    Yeah see that's what I remembered him saying too, but everyone (out of game) was talking about how they were trying to leave Anduin in the dark. Where did that come from? I just assumed I misread/misremembered the parting words at the end of the quests.

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind seems the person who made that thread was just dumb and I didn't read far enough into it to see everyone telling him so
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what NPCs are in Suramar?
    I haven't gotten the special edition yet and wonder if there is any changes to them etc?
    For the Horde!

Ugh I really hope zandalari don't take forever to unlock, I don't want to have to put up with this leveling experience mid-way through an expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    On nighthold most of them use the player new model. And despite not liking the "wide" eyes of NB at the beginning thanks to the wow model vviewer, they actually glow with a purpleish/blueish light, so the wide eyes really dont bothers me now, hell, im starting to like the way they are.

Deleted

Yeah see that's what I remembered him saying too, but everyone (out of game) was talking about how they were trying to leave Anduin in the dark. Where did that come from? I just assumed I misread/misremembered the parting words at the end of the quests.

Yea, I read that thread too and thought it was maybe possible at first, it's not like some informations have been 'neglected' in the past, but then I went and did the quest and there was nothing about it, so I thought maybe the guy just took the dismissive sounding 'yea, we'll tell him, but until then nothing changes' and the fact _we_ weren't allowed to tell Anduin ourselves as something fishy going on. I would have agreed, had it not come up again so soon now, but luckily the SI:7 seems on point and on time with their reports for once

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Ugh I really hope zandalari don't take forever to unlock, I don't want to have to put up with this leveling experience mid-way through an expansion.
    100% BfA content. They said during the Q&A that they want us to experience their story first, just as we did with the current allied races (reputation and storyline achievements) to unlock them.
    Sucks a bit but makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaktard View Post
    100% BfA content. They said during the Q&A that they want us to experience their story first, just as we did with the current allied races (reputation and storyline achievements) to unlock them.
    Sucks a bit but makes sense.
    I understand that they don't unlock before launch or immediately afterwards, but I hope this is not a 8.1/8.1.5 deal.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I understand that they don't unlock before launch or immediately afterwards, but I hope this is not a 8.1/8.1.5 deal.
    Yeah.. time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    "HOW COME NOBODY TOLD US?! Oh... Wait... we just listened to people who wanted us to join... Well, atleast its not the alliance who is bogged down! They would strip us of our identity!"
    Ever occur to u that that is intentional? (I.e. the allies are going to help stop sylvannas"

- - - Updated - - -

I like that umbric says that "it may take some time for us to get used to our new powers" . It means no matter if your elf was a caster, rogue, rookie or master it makes sense to spend some time in low threat areas honing their skills
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

5+ Year Old Account
    fuckkkkk blizzard charged me 15 times.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Welp. Blizz did some $1 charges to verify my card and now I'm 15 cents short for BFA while I wait on those test charges to (hopefully) be refunded.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    So Antorus, the Burning Throne is the last raid until... September?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    Most certainly, I really really do not see them doing a 7.4 mini raid.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    Most certainly, I really really do not see them doing a 7.4 mini raid.
    Is this normal for WoW/Blizzard? I mean the lack of raids/dungeons. I don't see myself playing without raiding, and progression is the most fun part of that.
    No I did not play MoP, Draenor, and so on, so I don't know how things work in WoW.

no point in purchasing until they fix this issue and add the slots. no way im getting overcharged when i heard someone got charged 43 times for the collector's digital editon.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    Well, it is "on or before" September 21st, which is exactly the same window given for Legion, and Legion released about 3 weeks prior - August 30th of that year. So I'd say it just depends how alpha and beta testing go.