10+ Year Old Account
    Oh velfs can talk Thalassian.

Which is great b/c I can shit talk belfs when im winning in pvp lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post

I started talking to the belf monks in my order hall and these bitches pretend they cant see what I say

Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    Well, it is "on or before" September 21st, which is exactly the same window given for Legion, and Legion released about 3 weeks prior - August 30th of that year. So I'd say it just depends how alpha and beta testing go.
    Dont the first raids only open a month after expansions go luve anyways? Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I started talking to the belf monks in my order hall and these bitches pretend they cant see what I say
    Like. ...i dont really care but you are literally why they didnt want to do that in the first place. Why use it to hate when u can be @ blood elves "how bout these barbaric orcs and humans. How do u get rid of the smell?"
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    Dont the first raids only open a month after expansions go luve anyways? Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Like. ...i dont really care but you are literally why they didnt want to do that in the first place. Why use it to hate when u can be @ blood elves "how bout these barbaric orcs and humans. How do u get rid of the smell?"
    omg none of the belfs respond to me.

so maybe it doesn't work idk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone with max level Nightborne/Highmountain try the Family Tree quest in Jade Forest?

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone make a belf on kel'thuzad so I can test it, every single belf ive tried talking to doesnt reply.

makes me think they cant understand, or they dont know how languages work lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont think im crazy, but certain areas of drustvar remind me of Northrend. More specifically the area of Dragonblight as you enter it from Borean Tundra.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wondering on how the BattleNet App looks with the new Battle for Azeroth one...
    And how do the stuff look in game?
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post
    They start with 4 bags, (dont remeber their size) and their gear is the same of the character screen creation. (look wise) and they are of green quality.
    its 10slot bags.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    Is this normal for WoW/Blizzard? I mean the lack of raids/dungeons. I don't see myself playing without raiding, and progression is the most fun part of that.
    yes it is. thats why there is the option to unsub if you dont wanna play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drudatz View Post
    its 10slot bags.
    Definitely not.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    Is this normal for WoW/Blizzard? I mean the lack of raids/dungeons. I don't see myself playing without raiding, and progression is the most fun part of that.
    No I did not play MoP, Draenor, and so on, so I don't know how things work in WoW.
    Yes. Minus the length of progression for a lot of guilds, this is the best it's pretty much ever been in regards to flow of content, especially with dungeons and raids. In some expansions, sometimes they don't even add any dungeons post-release.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Just wondering on how the BattleNet App looks with the new Battle for Azeroth one...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by God-King Popo View Post
    -snip-
    Thank you man. <3
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Essentially HD WC 2 vibe

Madness will consume you!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else wanna start a petition to exchange the lvl 110 boost for a race change/server transfer?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    no point in purchasing until they fix this issue and add the slots. no way im getting overcharged when i heard someone got charged 43 times for the collector's digital editon.
    The people who are getting overcharged are people being stupid and impatient. Hop ingame and make your purchase, it happened instantly without any issues for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

I hope they revisit the faces for VElves, at least for the neutral idle. They all feel a bit samey and not enough...personality? idk. I don't remember BElf feeling so expressionless in the neutral pose.

I guess it could be the makeup hiding stuff, but then I'd still like some more exaggeration if that's the case.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Anyone else wanna start a petition to exchange the lvl 110 boost for a race change/server transfer?
    nope. thats what wow tokens are for

10+ Year Old Account

If only Lady Liadrin looked like this in game...

Also too how much does it cost for US people in the game?
    The site is more expensive.
    For the Horde!

The void elf racial that removes casting pushbacks is extremely powerful in leveling. Pretty much makes me un-killable leveling as a priest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    The void elf racial that removes casting pushbacks is extremely powerful in leveling. Pretty much makes me un-killable leveling as a priest.
    Yeah, I already guessed that shadow priest will be 300% more fun with velves. I would complain, but it's just too awesome and (raid-wise) not really game breaking imo.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    no point in purchasing until they fix this issue and add the slots. no way im getting overcharged when i heard someone got charged 43 times for the collector's digital editon.
    If they were "charged" 43 times that means they literally hit buy 43 times and got 43 errors. You'd think that was a good indication to go do something else and try later. But regardless no one is charged more than once. Yes an item appears on your bank page but that's simply Blizzadd preparing to take money. They don't actually take it until the purchase confirms and they've only been doing that once per purchase. So the other 42 drop off the statement and are never taken from your account.

Slots today or tomorrow according to the Q&A.