Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Doesnt matter if your working for Riot, Tesco or Microsoft.

Talk like that, especially when presented as a person from said company (the Riot tag on his name), is going to get you fired.

Nothing to do with how toxic the person your talking to is or what he did.
    This.

I fail to understand how people don't get what "Company Policy" is.

Is the game toxic? Yes. Is Tyler1 toxic? Yes. Is the person working for Riot wrong for saying this? Yes. There shouldn't be a debate about this. This isn't a dude calling another dude something in-game. This is someone who works for Riot getting caught saying something that's clearly against company policy. If you're working for a company, you follow their rules, or leave/get fired. And fired is what he got.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripz View Post
    The irony of a 1 year member with 967 posts making this statement.
    Unless you're a coal miner there's plenty of time to browse the internet while you're working.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripz View Post
    The irony of a 1 year member with 967 posts making this statement.
    Wow you win the slowpoke trophy my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    I'm certainly under the impression that a whole bunch of other LOL players grabbed their fainting couches after posting / reposting his comments.
    I mean hes kinda just a meme. I don't think people were actually outraged.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I feel you missed his point entirely. Put more attention into reading your quotes as you do trying to come up with snarky comebacks
    You made it sound like it was tyler1 or everyone else's fault sanjuro got fired or that there people were crying about it and calling for action. I was keeping up with this as it happened. Again... the reactions were 90% meme and maybe 10% people that actually gave a fuck (even then I can't recall too many people that were pissed).

But it wasn't a snarky comment. I do actually find it humorous you make a generalized derogatory comment about video gamers... on a video game forum.

Deleted
    Meh... maybe he deserved it.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I wasn't even the guy you quoted lol. Like I said, spend more time reading ur quote..
    My bad I guess. People make mistakes. My point still stands even if I directed it at the wrong person.

Anyone encountered players like this?

Me:I'll use sona
    Teammate 1: use dps
    Teammate 2: no! choose ganker
    me: what the?
    Teammate 1: If you won't listen to me ill feed in the game
    Me and others: .......

I have never played lol (or moba in general) but i ALL my friends did since the game was released, they always talked about how people are toxic in this game and how theyd rather see their game fail than play and cooperate >.> maybe the game draws the devs it suit them :/

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    how theyd rather see their game fail than play and cooperate
    Did you tell your friends that it sounds like they are the kind of toxic person that they're talking about?