Quote Originally Posted by northgan View Post
    Blessing of Freedom Places a blessing on a party or raid member, granting immunity to movement impairing and forced movement effects and increasing movement speed by 30% for until cancelled. 15% of Base Mana. 40 yd range. Instant. 1.5 sec cooldown.

No cd to BoF? And +30% mov increase?
    They're probably still determining what they want the cooldown to be.

wake of ashes may be interesting as a talent option, but what I'm more concerned about is the overall speed of the rotation without it. Making it abysmally slow just so the talent is more "appealing" against divine purpose and crusade is machiavellian.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they keep Blade of Justice and make Wake of Ashes a talent, maybe they could make BoJ generate 3 HP by default to make up for the loss in HP generation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

That maybe why they nerfed the CD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick question to everyone with T21. What are your stats? Like haste %, mastery etc.

I'm curious.
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Quick question to everyone with T21. What are your stats? Like haste %, mastery etc.

I'm curious.
    28. 76% Crit, 23.26% Haste, 8. 27% Versa and 58.96% Mastery and 52,575 Strength buffed as of my last boss fight... Using Soul of thw Highlord, Whisper of the Nathrezim and 4 piece t 21.

If it matters for anything:
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...er/killwithpwr
    Last edited by killwithpwr; 2018-01-30 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Edited the real values

Madness will consume you!!!

I'm curious.
    28.87% Crit, 26.54% Haste, 55.35% Mastery, 8.27% Vers, 52838 Strength unbuffed according to my latest sim (Game down atm). Armory link in sig for gear.

I'm curious.
    With my best ST gear equipped: Mastery 62% / Haste 25% / Crit 19% / Vers 12%.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2018-01-30 at 01:11 PM.

I'm curious.
    No buffs, single target gear is 50,303 strength, 25.06% crit, 21.77% haste, 14.51% versatility, 58.48% mastery. AOE is 50303 strength, 18.19% crit, 28.02% haste, 11.28% versatility, 65.57% mastery. I wanted more haste in my single target, but the drops I got just ended up this way.

I could not meet my daily contempt and gloating quota towards bzzd.
    But strong in their faith are always rewarded:

Holy
    Pure of Heart now removes 1 poison and 1 disease effect from the target, instead of all poison and disease effects
    Protection
    PvP template Versatility reduced by 25%

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAhahahahaHAHAHAHAHah.
    Ahem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay cool. I was wondering where other people's stats were at cause my sims and stuff are putting more weight into crit and vers over mastery when for a little bit there the sims were like "omg get 70%+ mastery cause it's awesome" but my crit went down to under 20% and my vers was around 4% or so, felt pretty bad.

Quick question guys i decided to return to my pally after a long time, i have belt /cloak legendaries (retri) are those still the BiS? or class ring is better instead?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Quick question guys i decided to return to my pally after a long time, i have belt /cloak legendaries (retri) are those still the BiS? or class ring is better instead?
    Depends on the rest of your non leggo gear and your tier pieces. For instance ppl that use full t21 usually go for cloak + highlord's ring, else belt + ring. If u wanna fuck around, belt/cloak is just fine.

But if u want to do raids and m+ for example, tiers are a must and then you adjust your legendaries to them.

Okay cool. I was wondering where other people's stats were at cause my sims and stuff are putting more weight into crit and vers over mastery when for a little bit there the sims were like "omg get 70%+ mastery cause it's awesome" but my crit went down to under 20% and my vers was around 4% or so, felt pretty bad.
    What the sim tells you is what's what generally. There are plateaus that can skew it a bit but there really is no "get this much of X stat".

For the most part vers sims highest for me no matter what gear I've used this expansion. Haste is a bit if a feelycraft thing and after the mastery buff it's very even between them all so it's not the end of the world if you can't optimize 100%. Personally I'd want 31.5% haste but settle for 25%+ and the rest is mostly decided by i-lvl with vers=mastery>crit being prio. Crit last due to how greater judgment works, a lot of gear has crit though so will end up with a bunch anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something I'm still kind of on the fence about is Gorshalach's Legacy for AoE. Supposedly it's amazing but it hardly if ever procs. Feels like I'd get more mileage out of Forgefiend's Fabricator or the Shadow-singed Fang.

Does it proc that bad?
    Got heroic one yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by A Perfect Storm View Post
    Does it proc that bad?
    Based on very little experiwnce mind you, yes.

I had it on for the trash before HC dogs (which is a very VERY large pack and it takes a long while to kill) and i only got to 13 stacks... Never used it again... Too unreliable.

Madness will consume you!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Perfect Storm View Post
    Does it proc that bad?
    Another ret in our group has the heroic one and it proc'd only once on Eonar and once more on the trash leading to Antoran High Command. He gave up and is using his previous stat stick again.
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2018-02-01 at 07:34 AM.

Gorsh is mainly a mythic+ trinket, not a raid trinket.. not sure how many times I have to say this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Gorsh is mainly a mythic+ trinket, not a raid trinket.. not sure how many times I have to say this.
    I only saw the value of the trinket on ret streams, but i got one a few days ago, had to give it a shot in the raid but it was utter shit. As Reith says, it fits mostly for m+.

For instance on the Command fight i got it to actually proc on adds for 2 times.

Glaives are still top aoe trinket for me when it comes to raid, mine one from Kin'Garoth not so much.