Do i need an max level alliance to be able to make Void elves and Shiny Draenei?

Hello!

I exclusively play Horde and as such don't have a Alliance character anywhere near 110 and i noticed that you have to do a quest chain to unlock your allied races.

Do i need to be level 110 on an alliance to be able to access these quests?

Thanks!

Yes, you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilen View Post
    Hello!

I exclusively play Horde and as such don't have a Alliance character anywhere near 110 and i noticed that you have to do a quest chain to unlock your allied races.

Do i need to be level 110 on an alliance to be able to access these quests?

Thanks!
    Yes. But you can use the 110 included boost for that.

Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    Oh yeah that's true! Thank you friend.

Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    Or instead of wasting a 50€ (or 55 or 60?) service, you might start a trial 110 char and do it on that one?

Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post
    Or instead of wasting a 50€ (or 55 or 60?) service, you might start a trial 110 char and do it on that one?
    Does that work? If so that's even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post
    Trial characters start at 110 now? If so, did you actually test if this works?

edit: I guess it makes sense that they start at 110 seeing that the boost is to 110 now.

Quote Originally Posted by V1ndictive View Post
    No, Class trials are still at 100. GG.
    Crap, ah well guess im gonna have to use that boost. I already have all classes 110 so its no worry.

Just use to DH, you can level during the invasions. It'll be 2 hours of play time to hit 110 or so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fiif View Post
    Just use to DH, you can level during the invasions. It'll be 2 hours of play time to hit 110 or so.
    Well, you need a lvl 70 character for that, too.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fiif View Post
    Still need at minimum level a DK 55-70, to make a DH. If you go the option without boosts.

It still is faster then level 1-100 obviously.

Deleted
    You probably will need to farm reputation for the Argus faction, though. I earned all prerequisites on my Horde main character, and then leveled an Alliance character to get the Allied Races there - and the attunement check on wowhead still told me that I need reputation on my Alliance alt.

But it's not that hard to get anymore, especially if you create a human character with 10% reputation bonus, and funnel all reputation tokens from OH missions and Argus WQs to that character.

Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    You probably will need to farm reputation for the Argus faction, though. I earned all prerequisites on my Horde main character, and then leveled an Alliance character to get the Allied Races there - and the attunement check on wowhead still told me that I need reputation on my Alliance alt.

But it's not that hard to get anymore, especially if you create a human character with 10% reputation bonus, and funnel all reputation tokens from OH missions and Argus WQs to that character.
    I do believe the rep requirement was changed to account wide.