Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by rpdrichard View Post
    well at least horde players can feel happy that without a doubt the alliance was given the middle finger by Blizzard with allied races.
    Third time in a row, I'd say.

Deleted
    Here´s a image.

https://i.imgur.com/dXpMSuE.jpg

It´looks like someone painted a blood elf with crayons, well at least horde players can feel happy that without a doubt the alliance was given the middle finger by Blizzard with allied races.
    Bloody hell. I hope it's not vital for combat performance so that you can turn it off, or maybe give it a glyph -- like with balance druids who don't want to look like a giant chicken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks fine to me, like Alleria did in the Seat cinematic. Not sure what people expected...?
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Deleted
    Thank you for the video, it looks mutch better, than on the screenshot I liked the old void walker, the void form resembles it a bit.

Here´s a image.

https://i.imgur.com/dXpMSuE.jpg

It´looks like someone painted a blood elf with crayons, well at least horde players can feel happy that without a doubt the alliance was given the middle finger by Blizzard with allied races.
    Yeah, that looks horrible. Is there like a buff so you can turn it of with maybe an addon or something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWkrn5i7pq8

Here is a video that shows the proc in animation.
    If only it made your hair white too, that would have been so nice.
    I think the effect is a bit lame by design, make it too shiny and intrusive -> people will get annoyed by it real quick.

Now you can mostly ignore it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWkrn5i7pq8

Here is a video that shows the proc in animation.
    If only it made your hair white too, that would have been so nice.
    This video shows it off better. I really like the effect, but it does not work "in pictures"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Indus Siebenschraube View Post
    This video shows it off better. I really like the effect, but it does not work "in pictures"
    Well the important is how it feels when playing. And in the video it looks fine.

Screenshot has the issue that you dont know what resolution/details were picked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    Well the important is how it feels when playing. And in the video it looks fine.

Screenshot has the issue that you dont know what resolution/details were picked.
    Exactly. Yesterday I had only time to look at it a bit, but I'll level my new void elf rogue soon, so I'll know it much better by then.^^
    Right now, I think it's really nice and unique, although I find it too generic, if you already are a shadow priest, because the effects don't really overlap that perfectly (someone already said that it's barely noticeable and that's true). For all the other classes: Amazing. I'm really looking forward to playing a void rogue while I silently cry about the fact we still have no ethereals as a playable race ( ._.)
    But don't take that as salt, I like the void elves, I'm just an ethereal fanboy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagd View Post
    rofl I like it. So bad.
    I like it too. it looks better in game than in the screenshot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Erinhia View Post
    Looks fine to me, like Alleria did in the Seat cinematic. Not sure what people expected...?
    Pretty much this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Honestly, you won't notice it. On a shadowpriest you don't see it at all. And on others, you only see it if you zoom in. I have a void elf mage and I never know when I have it active, unless I look to my buff bar. It is not a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Yeah, that looks horrible. Is there like a buff so you can turn it of with maybe an addon or something?
    It's a buff, that randomly procs and provides an increase to dmg and healing...TF would you want to turn that off for? 99% of you character is going to be covered by armor anyway, so it'll be even less noticeable. That and it only lasts for a few seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by brbshower View Post
    It's a buff, that randomly procs and provides an increase to dmg and healing...TF would you want to turn that off for? 99% of you character is going to be covered by armor anyway, so it'll be even less noticeable. That and it only lasts for a few seconds.
    Oh, I thought it was just for the look. You clearly do not want to turn of a damage buff, however silly it might look.

Honestly it’s not like it’s worgen form where it always comes on in combat, I barely notice becoming a bit more edgy and purple when it goes off so far and it’s a proc like others said, not like you’ll be running around in dal looking purple.

7+ Year Old Account
    The void form looks terrible in game. It's like this bright purple and that's it its all splotchy lol

Like they had one of their kids just play with the color palettes and got cleared by QA.