Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    I asked for single example, not "all actions".

If someone has no examples at all, it most likely means he is going off stereotypes - which in this case would be most likely partisan stereotypes.

Plenty of people would be just as authoritarian or even more authoritarian then Putin.

People get elected in House/Senate because certain people want them there.

Well, if anything works in Russia it's this...

- - - Updated - - -

And yet you cannot name single previous action of Warren you actually approved...
    Wouldnt it be better if you name a few instances on action he has taken that you dont approve of and see if Rip approve?

Quote Originally Posted by Deianeira View Post
    Wouldnt it be better if you name a few instances on action he has taken that you dont approve of and see if Rip approve?
    How would i know them? I do not follow American politics that closely.

I just want to see what people know of their own side to support it; it is obvious that other side is hated (and i can even agree with some of reasons), so discussing that is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    And you know this how?
    LOL..Are you for real? DO you think Republican hysteria will amoutn to nothing?

Read this:

https://finance.yahoo.com/video/trum...214800411.html

President Donald Trump has been talking to his friends about possibly asking Attorney General Jeff Sessions to prosecute Robert Mueller, NBC News reported.

Republicans are bending backward taking Trump as hard and as deep as they can and I promise you, this has greatly emboldened Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    LOL..Are you for real? DO you think Republican hysteria will amoutn to nothing?

Read this:

https://finance.yahoo.com/video/trum...214800411.html

President Donald Trump has been talking to his friends about possibly asking Attorney General Jeff Sessions to prosecute Robert Mueller, NBC News reported.

Republicans are bending backward taking Trump as hard and as deep as they can and I promise you, this has greatly emboldened Trump.
    Trump firing Mueller would actually destroy Trump. Him trying to do this even more, even after saying he wasn't trying to, and then trying this kind of shit will only put Trump in a deeper hole. Besides, what could they possible prosecute him on?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Trump firing Mueller would actually destroy Trump. Him trying to do this even more, even after saying he wasn't trying to, and then trying this kind of shit will only put Trump in a deeper hole. Besides, what could they possible prosecute him on?
    Lol...He had a memo written. You can't be serious. They are going to cook up charges. Are you new to third world politics? Well learn fast Republicans have greatly emboldened Trump. Problem is that Sessions will just say no. Doesn't mean Trump won't try.

And yet you cannot name single previous action of Warren you actually approved...
    Really? I can't? Being vice-chair of a committee that's the only committee investigating trump/russia that has been praised as behaving in a bipartisan manner. Again, just because you don't think that's something to approve of, just shows me you aren't paying attention.

And again, show how approving a warrant in the normal course of your duties causes a conflict of interest when using information garnered from that warrant. Stop deflecting. Or do you not have an answer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Really? I can't? Being vice-chair of a committee that's the only committee investigating trump/russia that has been praised as behaving in a bipartisan manner.
    That's not "action", that's just "remaining in Commitee he was in already" (as did Nunes, as far as i'm aware) and external praise.

And again, show how approving a warrant in the normal course of your duties causes a conflict of interest when using information garnered from that warrant. Stop deflecting. Or do you not have an answer.
    I already explained my reasoning for possibility - self-referential "FISA warrant was lawful because i personally approved it".

That's not "action", that's just "remaining in Commitee he was in already" (as did Nunes, as far as i'm aware) and external praise.

I already explained my reasoning for possibility - self-referential "FISA warrant was lawful because i personally approved it".
    So chairing a committee isn't an action. You're essentially saying the committee isn't doing anything. Stop with your bullshit.

That's not an explanation. The FISA warrant was lawful because he approved investigators going to the judge and getting a warrant. Just because you are clueless, doesn't mean we are. Next time learn what we're talking about first before you make up bullshit.

15+ Year Old Account
    People hate witch-hunts that undermine their position and character - shocker!
    You assume it's a witch hunt like you know for certain what went down. This is incredibly dishonest. Especially when we keep finding witches. You know that neither of us knows whether or not Trump is guilty of anything, but just about everyone around him is turning out to be a witch.

What we do know is that he has taken every effort to try and stop the investigation, not face it head on and defend himself IN COURT like an innocent person would. He's done everything to try and just make it NOT HAPPEN, which is not what innocent people do, and it's not how you prove your innocence in our court system.

Maybe you're confusing your Russian judicial system with ours; the common tactic there is to just make investigations and people you don't like "go away".

- - - Updated - - -

Where "every" is "exactly one" ambassador and lawyer... so convincing! So many Russian agents met!

Another bogus qualifier to promote your still unproven conspiracy theory.

And we even know what they talked about. There is nothing damning in those talks, nor did anything material ever appeared from them.
    Thanks for proving my very point, that when you take a single instance of something out of context, from all of the other Russian connections, it sounds innocent enough... until you start putting all of the pieces together. But that's the only way you have to defend yourself, pretending this is some kind of isolated incident.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2018-01-31 at 02:40 PM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

How would i know them? I do not follow American politics that closely.

I just want to see what people know of their own side to support it; it is obvious that other side is hated (and i can even agree with some of reasons), so discussing that is pointless.
    Yet here you are every day expression opinions like you do.

- - - Updated - - -

So chairing a committee isn't an action. You're essentially saying the committee isn't doing anything. Stop with your bullshit.

That's not an explanation. The FISA warrant was lawful because he approved investigators going to the judge and getting a warrant. Just because you are clueless, doesn't mean we are. Next time learn what we're talking about first before you make up bullshit.
    Give him some slack. Remember he doesn't follow American politics closely.

Give example of his personal work in committee that would show his personal character.

Otherwise you can just as well say that since House Intelligence Committee did some work Nunes is upstanding citizen.

That's not an explanation. The FISA warrant was lawful because he approved investigators going to the judge and getting a warrant.
    Being lawful doesn't mean there can be no potential conflict of interest. It would be lawful for Sessions to do investigation instead of Rosenstein too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    You assume it's a witch hunt like you know for certain what went down.
    I'm just saying that there would be no difference in reaction if he would be innocent.

I don't care one way or another if he is or isn't.

Especially when we keep finding witches.
    Every witch hunt did.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm just saying that there would be no difference in reaction if he would be innocent.
    Guilty people and innocent people act exactly the same huh.

I was going to say we now know not to take you seriously, but let's just throw that quote on the massive pile of quotes that lets us know we shouldn't take you seriously at all.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

There is enough history of Trump to see how he acts; there are no anomalies that can be used to say he is guilty or innocent.

Let me predict how it will end up - Trump will respond to Mueller questions, Mueller will say "no charges, nothing to see there", probe wraps up (possibly somewhere after they fail to convict Manafort).

Give example of his personal work in committee that would show his personal character.

Otherwise you can just as well say that since House Intelligence Committee did some work Nunes is upstanding citizen.

Except we have a concrete example of nunes not being an upstanding citizen.

It wouldn't be ethical for sessions to do the investigation. Because he's a possible target of that investigation. Like I said, stop with the bullshit. So again, come up with an actual conflict of interest. Instead of just making bullshit up whole-cloth.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Mueller's days are numbered. He better drop some big names or he is going to get fired soon.
    Run away bot-man...

It wouldn't be ethical for sessions to do the investigation. Because he's a possible target of that investigation. Like I said, stop with the bullshit. So again, come up with an actual conflict of interest. Instead of just making bullshit up whole-cloth.
    There's reporting that Nunes's staff worked with the Whitehouse when creating the memo too... And the FBI has come out and said there are large inaccuracies in it.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    There's reporting that Nunes's staff worked with the Whitehouse when creating the memo too... And the FBI has come out and said there are large inaccuracies in it.
    But you forgot that the FBI is on this. They are being controlled by both the president of the deep state and the shadow president.

Quote Originally Posted by some guy View Post
    But you forgot that the FBI is on this. They are being controlled by both the president of the deep state and the shadow president.

I was going to say we now know not to take you seriously, but let's just throw that quote on the massive pile of quotes that lets us know we shouldn't take you seriously at all.
    I haven’t taken shalcker seriously since I saw him shilling and deflecting in the Ukraine thread in 2014.

You haven't produced any examples of Warren being upstanding citizen, however. "I don't know about anything questionable with his involvement" isn't proof of him being upstanding citizen.

Exactly; and just as much there can be ethical questions for Rosenstein to continue sensitive investigation on PotUS due to surveillance upon Trump he previously approved himself. Not legal questions - both Rosenstein and Session could legally do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Omissions; whatever is included is said by FBI to be accurate. Just possibly misleading without extra information (which will hopefully be provided by interested parties to not look that bad).