Quote Originally Posted by sylvira View Post
    I do hope they at some point will give Nightborne male the accessory options too that were datamined when they made first rounds in ptr files, if you go around the uninstanced Nighthold yard, you see NPCs that use player model using the earrings.
    It's crazy to me they just forgot to give them their accessories.

Between that, the lack of actual 3d geometry on their faces, and the lack of skin tones, the Nightborne in particular feel so rushed.

Also, 6 hair options for the female Nightborne is so, so few.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Again, that accounts to only 2-3 months for Antorus again. The time between tiers ends up being the same so nothing is really delayed. If you offset one raid and keep the same time in between them, the other raids are going to be offset as well. And I don't see how they did it 3 times. Once for ToS and once for Antorus (both raids still came with a patch tho, 7.2.5 and 7.3.2). 7.0 had a raid with it (3 weeks "delay" because of initial launch leveling), 7.1 had a raid, 7.1.5 had a raid. So only 2 times.

So in the end, it doesn't make sense to multiply it by 2 or 3 or whatever factor, since they raid releases are just offset from the patch launch (not really tho, since they still come with the .5/.2), their length is pretty much what majority of raiders have been asking for (longer early-mid tier) and Antorus is still a sub 1 year tier. And the person you first responded to was comparing raid tiers.
    I checked and the time to unlock the last Legion tier indeed I shouldn't count because that time was already factored in the number of 297 days that the guy I replied to used as a base.

On the rest, you are talking complete bullshit. You frequently do that, no surprises here.

I will make it painfully simple for you. You say that "time between tiers ends up being the same so nothing is really delayed". Here are "times between raid tiers" of MoP compared to Legion:

MOP: tier 14 (5.0) - Sep 25
    MOP: tier 15 - Feb 26 (5 months)
    MOP: tier 16 - Sep 10 (6.5 months)

LGN: tier 19 (7.0) - Aug 30
    LGN: tier 20 - Jun 20 (10 months)
    LGN: tier 21 - Nov 21 (5 months)

Total time to release 3 tiers in MOP: 11.5 months

Total time to release 3 tiers in LGN: 15 months (actually more because here we are measuring to the *start* of the last tier instead of to when it is actually delivered in full, but that difference has already been factored in as I say, this all is part of a bigger count)

That's 3.5 months of time that they "won" by their gating. 100+ days of the inter-expansions lull that already happened. Which is exactly what I say they "won" - about 2 months on each raid tier. I was only incorrect in the multiplier, that's it. You, on the other hand, are full of it and are saying "the numbers are the same" when they are explicitly not the same, you just didn't bother to check.

Go flunk your exam now or whatever it is you said you have been procrastinating on by sitting on the forums.
    Last edited by rda; 2018-01-31 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    I got both full. Really desperate for the slots.
    Same here, i'm playing two servers (connected ones), i got 12chars in both servers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    I don't care for dark iron paladins, but they gotta be able to be shaman! Come on Part of their core identity is having summoned Ragnaros and then being enslaved by him. I want to create a dark iron elemental shaman so much Their lava beards + lava bursts + liquid magma totem + fire elementals is a winning combo!
    It was mages who summoned Ragnaros tho...

Ahhh where are the slots, hope they dont take more than a 1 week to enable it x.x

Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    Yep, sounds very non-WoW too O.O
    I'd say it's reminiscent of a LOT of TBC stuff. Love it!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    -snip-
    While both Legion and MoP have an introductory tier (MSV and EN, ToV) which you can count as part of tier 14 and 19 if you want, for Legion's they listened to those complaining about pacing in WoD:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...0045281?page=1
    Just that cuts off 4.5 months off of Legion and 1 month off of MoP. Since proper tier 14 and 19 started in late October and mid January respectively. Bringing them both to 10.5 months. So the "3.5" months was a win-win situation out because they were listening to those complaining about previous intro tiers. 1

So yes, as people have stated the Antorus drought IS the shortest in a while. Time between raids during legion has been 5 months max (compared to 6.5 in MoP between ToT and SoO). Legion raids were better paced based on player feedback and so on. Yes, Tier 19 lasted almost double the length of Tier 14.

At least as someone who raids (And used to raid mythic) I haven't felt like the pacing has been to slow.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Go flunk your exam now or whatever it is you said you have been procrastinating on by sitting on the forums.
    Someone is a bit salty. Actually got 10's on all 3 exams I had so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Now onto more important stuff. Is there any way to preview the heritage armor sets in game?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Good for you Shadochi Ignore rda.....they're either really old and crotchety and bitter or really young and clueless and don't like being told they're wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quest leveling is so much better now. Tho a bit weir to go killing Dark Iron dwarfs in Loch Modan and Wetlands when I'll be leveling them by the end of the year.

Quest leveling is so much better now. Tho a bit weir to go killing Dark Iron dwarfs in Loch Modan and Wetlands when I'll be leveling them by the end of the year.
    Not so weird, only a few Dark Iron joined Moira! The storyline behind them as an AR will probably be about uniting the clan.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Not so weird, only a few Dark Iron joined Moira! The storyline behind them as an AR will probably be about uniting the clan.
    Yeah, I know that. Just initially a bit weird to me. Guess that soon it'll be the same as leveling with a human and going around killing the defias.

Yeah, I know that. Just initially a bit weird to me. Guess that soon it'll be the same as leveling with a human and going around killing the defias.
    Kinda yep hehe!

I'm disappointed that it's looking more and more unlikely we'll have Zandalari DK's. Guess I better start working on my Warrior.
    Sarkhoza(Neglected) Thanos(Neglected) Saronus(New (Old) Main. WIP.)
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    1. Things can change in two weeks. It's not like the story demands you to know when and how Anduin did learn about the substance, he'd find out sooner or later...
    2. The Allied Race unlocks were probably meant for after the rest of the Silithus quests unfolds, but had to meet the pre-order window so are released earlier even though chronologically Anduin might still have to learn about it in-game.
    3. The letter Magni gave us probably explained enough to the faction leaders.

I honestly don't see why it's that hard to just use common sense in these sort of 'complications'...
    If you had read just a lil further you would have seen me say (paraphrased) "nevermind someone made it up and it never actually happened". I was wondering if I missed something in between but there was no in between because that thread was bullshit.

So you can keep your "common sense" snark to yourself, especially since you didn't know that never happened either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Digital Deluxe version...

This is what I am getting on their site...
    A little too much if you ask me and wasn't it seventy bucks before?

[IMG]https://img00.deviantart.net/2f7b/i/2018/031/5/3/battle_for_azeroth_by_valandy7-dc1ppha.png[IMG]
    I take it you're in Canada. Those prices are now in Canadian dollars instead of US ones. So you're seeing what you always paid anyway, instead of a deceptively lower price you never actually got. If our dollar was closer to the US one like it used to be it would be closer to $50 and $70.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    If you had read just a lil further you would have seen me say (paraphrased) "nevermind someone made it up and it never actually happened". I was wondering if I missed something in between but there was no in between because that thread was bullshit.

So you can keep your "common sense" snark to yourself, especially since you didn't know that never happened either.
    I'm sorry, is this coming from the person who 'cba to read through 3.5k pages'?
    Piss off, if you're not gnna bother why should I bother to look for a post you mentioned without me knowing it even existed.
    I'm not saying it ever happened, that's the entire point of me coming up with random stuff using common sense: anything could go and fill in that gaping 'plothole'.
    Get your head out of your ass please.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    Alliance has Paladins, Horde has Shamans... but no tank spec to balance it out.
    HM can be druid -> tank option to balance LF paladin, that's how I try to see it.

So yes, as people have stated the Antorus drought IS the shortest in a while. Time between raids during legion has been 5 months max (compared to 6.5 in MoP between ToT and SoO). Legion raids were better paced based on player feedback and so on. Yes, Tier 19 lasted almost double the length of Tier 14.

At least as someone who raids (And used to raid mythic) I haven't felt like the pacing has been to slow.
    As casual N/HC raider, I must say this pacing is pretty much perfect. We ended HC progression shortly after 7.X.0, farmed until half-way between 7.X.0 and 7.X.5 to have a bit of break before new raid opened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    I'm sorry, is this coming from the person who 'cba to read through 3.5k pages'?
    Piss off, if you're not gnna bother why should I bother to look for a post you mentioned without me knowing it even existed.
    I'm not saying it ever happened, that's the entire point of me coming up with random stuff using common sense: anything could go and fill in that gaping 'plothole'.
    Get your head out of your ass please.
    3.5k pages versus two posts on the same page. Yep. I wanted to know if there was an explanation for something that happened, that I must have missed. It didn't, so there was nothing to miss. I like to know the lore, not my own headcanon thanks.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Update from Wowhead: Dark Iron CAN be Paladins. It was a mistype. Ion himself contacted Forbes to clarify the issue.
    Last edited by serra2; 2018-01-31 at 05:34 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serra2 View Post
    Update from Wowhead: Dark Iron CAN be Paladins. It was a mistype. Ion himself contacted Forbes to clarify the issue.
    Well this is an emotional roller coaster

Quote Originally Posted by serra2 View Post
    How a simple mistype can cause such chaos. xD

Yay though, glad that is the case.