Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    Grats for a bit of good news among the shitty season.

All the shit papers are reporting Giroud to chelsea for 15/18mill is it real?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    Grats for a bit of good news among the shitty season.

All the shit papers are reporting Giroud to chelsea for 15/18mill is it real?
    https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/958744572808622081

Pretty much confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm Liverpool is really having a bad Januari. United sign Sanchez, Arsenal sign Auba and Michi, Chelsea sign Giroud, CIty sign Laporte and it seems Tottenham is signing Lucas Moura.

And liverpool sold Coutinho and sent Sturridge on loan. Sure they bought van Dijk, but that hardly repalces getting rid of 2 offensive players.

Seems like a pretty bad transfer window compared to their competitors.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    bien bien bien.....

10+ Year Old Account
    And yet Real Madrid has done dick all this transfer window. Another stubborn French manager is going to lead Real Madrid into obscurity ala Wenger.

Giroud, Barkley and Emerson added to the team this month.

D E P T H
    E
    P
    T
    H

- - - Updated - - -

Arsenal attack looks good.
    Where does Lacazette play though?

Quote Originally Posted by SLSAMG View Post
    And yet Real Madrid has done dick all this transfer window. Another stubborn French manager is going to lead Real Madrid into obscurity ala Wenger.
    They're saving their pennies for hazard and not de gea

Arsenal attack looks good.
    Where does Lacazette play though?
    He can play his Nintendo DS on the bench.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Well, I at least hope it's a 3DS, otherwise I would kind of feel bad for him.

Deleted
    Trust Wenger to ruin of the best strikers in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Trust Wenger to ruin of the best strikers in Europe.
    Penalty merchant in the 6th best league in Europe. But yeah typical Wenger, he ruined Titi then he ruined RVP and Giroud
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

wenger did fail to bring out the inner genius of yaya sanogo

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Hmm Liverpool is really having a bad Januari. United sign Sanchez, Arsenal sign Auba and Michi, Chelsea sign Giroud, CIty sign Laporte and it seems Tottenham is signing Lucas Moura.

And liverpool sold Coutinho and sent Sturridge on loan. Sure they bought van Dijk, but that hardly repalces getting rid of 2 offensive players.

Seems like a pretty bad transfer window compared to their competitors.
    Not sure if I agree, Sturridge has been useless lately and barely played. Coutinho is a loss yes, but you could argue they have plenty of midfielders for now and they solved their biggest problem which was a defender. Coutinho will prove a loss in the long run but I think for the remainder of this season he won't be missed that much, and getting a CB who is better than Klavan/Lovren is a plus.

Deleted
    Penalty merchant in the 6th best league in Europe. But yeah typical Wenger, he ruined Titi then he ruined RVP and Giroud
    Hardly, Lacazette has his limits but he's a top quality forward.

RVP was amazing but his fitness was diabolical and Giroud is not the same type of striker.

Happy to take Giroud and Alex to the world cup - they're a much better choice than Gignac or Gameiro or whatever other plonkers were kicking about for the last couple of years.

Late bid from Chelsea for Mahrez or Fekir please.

Debuchy FINALLY gone. Fuck me. All these wages being freed up.

10+ Year Old Account
    City have dropped their pursuit of Mahrez, get in there Jose.

Deleted
    Late bid from Chelsea for Mahrez or Fekir please.
    Very unlikely Mahrez goes for anything less than 75m and no chance we let Fékir go mid campaign.

Sorry Frank - he's yours for a king's ransom this summer if he truely wants to go.

I wouldnt want Mahrez at utd.

Only transfer now that would excite me is fabinho so the midfield doesnt turn to jelly when matic cant play, and can also cover right back for the aging valencia

Deleted
    Fabinho is so fucking good as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Lucas Moura to Spurs.
    Good deal for PSG - needed to get him out the door, nowhere near good enough.

Pastore deserves a better move than Inter as well - such a good player.