Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    You implied 50% of the country voted/supported Trump.
    But yes, they are all racist.
    Then your definition of racism is quite a bit off if you think every single one who voted for Trump is a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    lol go up to the average trump supporter irl and ask them if reporting someone to ice is a great thing to do.

maybe think before you try to be snarky.
    You can't reason outside of identity politics. Cute.

Why are you shaming someone for doing their civic duty? If they suspected the person was here illegal, then reporting them does not make them wrong. Keyword being ILLEGAL.

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Why wouldn't it be a great thing to do to report someone who is in the country without a permit? Anyone that remotely cares about the rule of law should think it's a great thing.
    The problem is when you report someone without any evidence...
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitten View Post
    Dude got everything he deserved. Hopefully, he reflects on his actions (I doubt it)
    Nah, he'll probably feel justified even more and absolutely milk the victim card while simultaneously being lauded as a hero by the alt-right .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    If you think 50% of this country being considered too high then I suspect you never read a history book about a long tradition of slavery and treating people of color like less than human.

Or that people can't be lead in as recent as a hundred years to murder and kill people based on their ethnicity, because that has already happened.
    Yes totally because that is exactly what is happening in America right now...... /sarcasm

Not it should be about both and stop trying to downplay the level and extend racist will go to absolutely destroy the lives of someone based on skin, not their citizen status as suggested by most.
    I’m not downplaying anything. But in this case, it was all racism. People can hide behind the whole “civic duty” excuse all they want. Unless you have proof of them being illegal, reporting someone for being Latino and not speaking English well is unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Uglytoes View Post

Why are you shaming someone for doing their civic duty? If they suspected the person was here illegal, then reporting them does not make them wrong. Keyword being ILLEGAL.
    Also make sure to report all people who hire illegals if you want to be fair.

Since it's civic duty.

How does one know one is illegal, especially if it's a kid that targets another kid.
    It's plain bullying.

Plus people like Trump hire illegals to do the jobs the americans don't want to/feel too good to do.
    Hell, he would lose quite some money if he had to hire all legals.

10+ Year Old Account

Because they didn't do their civic duty, regardless to whatever warped kind of thinking one would need to subscribe to in order follow these Nazi tactics of reporting thy neighbor.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Thank God for the electoral college. We don't need California and NYC liberals running America into the ground. Maybe you should throw a tantrum and they might change it?
    It's nice to see you support affirmative action..

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    You implied 50% of the country voted/supported Trump.
    But yes, they are all racist.
    I quoted someone else who said 50% of the country is racist. Don't mischaracterize what I said.

You think everyone who cast a ballot for Trump is racist?

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    The problem is when you report someone without any evidence...
    I'm rather confident you don't need evidence to report someone. You just need to suspect they're breaking a law.

10+ Year Old Account
    I’m not downplaying anything. But in this case, it was all racism. People can hide behind the whole “civic duty” excuse all they want. Unless you have proof of them being illegal, reporting someone for being Latino and not speaking English well is unacceptable.
    No, it wasn't it was one in the same they are both tied together, immigration is about race, not about anything else.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

do you miss the part where the majority of trump supporters would do the same thing? please block me though if it makes you feel better
    Thagrynor does have a valid point. You Gilrak claim that it is terrible to judge someone based on their looks and without getting to research the information beforehand but you end up doing the exact same thing. You both do so without providing any proof except "it's true because I say it's true, majority of Trump supporters are like this"

I can guarantee you that this is an argument you will not be able to win since your premise is based off feelings

10+ Year Old Account

Okay I suspect you of being illegal and a terrorist. Calling ICE and FBI/CIA right now. Enjoy the legal fees

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Then your definition of racism is quite a bit off if you think every single one who voted for Trump is a racist.
    You have a point, not all Trump supporters are racists, many are just uneducated/stupid.

If you think 50% of this country being considered too high then I suspect you never read a history book about a long tradition of slavery and treating people of color like less than human.

Or that people can't be lead in as recent as a hundred years to murder and kill people based on their ethnicity, because that has already happened.
    You seriously think 1 in every 2 Americans is racist?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Musik-Diversity86 View Post
    Yes totally because that is exactly what is happening in America right now...... /sarcasm
    A lot of Americans still being racist as fuck? Ye, true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    How does one know one is illegal, especially if it's a kid that targets another kid.
    It's plain bullying.

Plus people like Trump hire illegals to do the jobs the americans don't want to/feel too good to do.
    Not to mention the overwhelming proof regarding that guys character and it's obvious the whole "civic duty" shtick is hilariously disingenuous.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Thank God for the electoral college. We don't need California and NYC liberals running America into the ground. Maybe you should throw a tantrum and they might change it?
    The most successful countries and states are liberal owned for the most part. One of the best period of growth in the united states was headed by liberals. The majority of surpluses were under liberals. There nothing wrong with being a liberal or conservative but republicans are fucked in the head. Just take a look at Kansa's.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!